CHAPTER 283: 10 million

"Do you not know who I am?!!"

A woman with blonde curly hair shouts as she tries to pass Sophia. However, Sophia reacted with quick reflexes and stops the woman again.

Sophia pout her lip at the woman. She eyes the woman and tries to think of the people her boss meets, but she cannot recall this woman as being one of them.

"Miss, I am sorry, but you need to schedule an appointment."

Hearing this, blood rush to the woman’s face. Her expression turns crimson red and her breathing becomes rapid. She glares at Sophia and stomps her feet causing the entire lobby to echo in the clacking of her heels.

"Appointment?! One word from me and I am capable of closing this entire company!"

From the side, Yue Ling who had not said anything arch a brow. She stares at the woman and shook her head.

Standing next to her, Liu Shan stare dumbfounded at the woman, then he turn his head to look at Yue Ling.

"No wonder you said she’s someone who likes attention."

Saying this, he sighs and shake his head.

"She says, she’s able to close us down? Hah. I wonder how."

Yue Ling still does not say anything, but remain quiet. However, seeing that Sophia is a smaller person than the woman and is running out of ideas, she sighs and takes a step forward.

"Sophia, what is going on?"

Her tone of voice sounded worried, but her expression shows other wise. She walks up to Sophia and the woman.

At the same time, Sophia sigh in relief when she heard her boss, however, the woman eyes Yue Ling from head to toe. Seeing how simple Yue Ling was dressed compare to her, she held her chin higher.

Everything she has on is from high end designers. Everything is also limited editions that not anyone can get their hands on.

As the woman continue to eye Yue Ling, Sophia takes a step back and slightly bow to Yue Ling.

"Miss Han, this lady... she.."

Before she could finish her words, Yue Ling smiles politely to her and gives a little gesture with her hand.

"It’s alright, Sophia. I’ll take over the situation now."

Sophia quickly nods her head and takes more steps back to give way. However, seeing her boss and the crazy woman, she couldn’t help but feel that the situation won’t be good.

Now standing face to face with the woman, Yue Ling’s expression from politeness went straight to indifference.

"If I remember correctly, you are the person I met at Lu Corps. Am I right?"

Hearing this, Qian Li Li smirks at Yue Ling. She is the daughter of a rich family in Imperial, yet, someone of no background like Han Yue Ling actually dares to talk down on her?

"We did by chance meet at Lu Corps. I am Qian Li Li and Mr. Lu sent me here to have a private chat with you."

She cross her arms over her chest and raise her chin as if to look down on Yue Ling. However, due to their height difference, her little movement does no justice to her.

Yue Ling continues to stare down at the woman and swore inside, if she was not trying to be in boss mode, she would of burst into laughter.

Of course, she needs to maintain her image as the boss here, so she cannot do anything inappropriate.