CHAPTER 245: Cheating on you

The wind calmly blows as the trees sway side to side like dancing performers. The sun peaks behind the grey clouds within every shift of movement in the sky.

Outside of Imperial Military Hospital's back courtyard, some patients walk to exercise their strength and some sitting on benches to enjoy the beautiful day.

At the very end of the courtyard, a small lake is seen as its sparkles with the reflection of the sun. Sitting on the bench were two individuals.

Like an oil painting from ancient times, no one wants to disturb. For they looked at peace and like a couple out on a date at the park.

"Tian..."

Yue Ling spoke as she takes her eyes off the lake and turn to look at the man next to her. She sighed upon seeing his indifference look.

After the meeting with Doctor Dong and Doctor Xie, she walked Uncle Nuo back to the room and came out here with Lu Tian.

Although she knows that he isn't asking questions, she knows that she has to tell him. He is the father of her child and she cannot keep secrets from him.

Taking a deep breath, she steadies her mind and heart and ready herself in explanation.

"Uncle Nuo is my..."

"No need, I trust you."

Before she could even start her explanation, Lu Tian interrupts her. He stare out to the water of the lake and then turn his head to her.

His indifferent eyes changed into one of love and trusting when he locked eyes with Her's.

"You don't need to explain anything to me. I trust you coming here is your own reasons."

Yue Ling stare at the man and she felt a part of her soul lifting with ease. Lu Tian may be cold on the outside, but towards her, she knows he is a shameless man who is open minded and somehow understands her the most.

He never asked her anything when they met in City Z nor did he ask about her appearance in Retro. Even now, he isn't asking her why she is here.

Thinking of something, her eyes narrow and she looks at the man.

Yue Ling: "Tian, I am a poor person."

Lu Tian: "I will be a poor person with you."

Yue Ling: "What if your family does not like me?"

Lu Tian: "Only I need to love you."

Yue Ling: "What if I don't love you?"

Lu Tian: "I will make you love only me."

Yue Ling: "....."

Lu Tian gaze attentively at her, then seeing how she was stuck speechless, he clears his throat and looks back to the lake. His entire being felt that no matter what his wife says, he will never waiver at her words.

Speechless to the core, Yue Ling tilt her head and pout her lip at the man sitting beside her. Sometimes when she looks at him, she wants to ask why he wants to be with her. What is it about her that makes him attracted to her...

Every time she asks him a question or says something, he never pauses in his answers. Its like he already knows what she is asking...

Could it be.....

Her eyes narrow more and she smiles evilly.

"Tian, I am cheating on you."

"YOU DARE?!"

And just like her mastermind idea, Lu Tian's expression falter. He quickly turn his head to look at his wife and he swore he wanted to duck tape her mouth from ever speaking.