CHAPTER 274: Keep your eyes close

The sky grew darker, painting blue strokes at a time until it turns into a deeper shades of the night. The surrounding fields that traps Imperial in place fade into the night allowing the tiny stars to appear.

Behind a small hill, faint lights can be seen in the distance. A white structure house with dark tile roofing can gradually be made out. Inside the metal gate upon entrance, one can see a white Aston Martin Vanquish pulls up into the drive way.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Yue Ling felt the car stop and her eyes slowly flutter open. In a languid motion, she gently rub her eyes before looking out the window.

"Tian, why are we here?"

Next to her in the driver seat, Lu Tian did not show a change in his expression. Looking at his wife, he felt regretful knowing how tired she must be after a long day, but he cannot turn back now. He sigh inside and turn the engine off.

"I want to show you something before going home."

Finishing his last word, he didn’t wait for a response and steps out of the driver door. He walks around to the passenger side to help his wife out of the car.

Yue Ling did not think much and step out of the car with Lu Tian’s help. He probably has business to attend to here, so she won’t question him.

As she steps out, she looks at the big white structure in front of her and she sigh at it’s magical beauty. She has to admit, when she saw it the other day when the sun was still out, it was already beautiful, but seeing it now in the dark with the moon and stars above... It was even more stunning.

The dark sky at this moment painted a perfect background. It really brings out the magical features of the house like a castle in a storybook.

Suddenly, she feels Lu Tian’s hand wrap around her as it brings warmth to her palms.

"Ready?"

She looks at him and nod her head.

As they start walking away from the car, she realizes they were not heading towards the front door of the house... Instead, Lu Tian was bringing her to the side of the house.

"Uh....."

Yue Ling’s eyes blink in confusion and she looks at Lu Tian.

"Why are we walking this way?"

She thought of something as she spoke her words. She glance at Lu Tian before a quiet gasp escape her lip and she quickly cover her mouth.

"Tian, are you afraid your wife might see you sneak your mistress inside?"

"...."

Hearing her question, Lu Tian did not know whether to laugh or cry. He glance at her from the corner of his eyes and gently pinch her nose. He didn’t say a word, but continue towards the side of the house.

Yue Ling pout her lip like a little girl who had been wronged. She rub her nose and mumble to herself.

However, as they near the side of the house, Yue Ling’s eyes begin to adjust to the darkness despite the faint lights from the outdoor lighting. From the distance, she could make out the outline of a building that looks connected to the house.

She frown at it and thought to herself.

The last time when they were here, this building was not here. So how.....

Seeing her reaction, Lu Tian held in the urge to laugh at his wife. He pretends to not have seen it and guides her to a double door.

"This is one of the things I want to show you, but....."