CHAPTER 294: Blood or not

Inside the tall dark building in City Z, the workers were going off with their day, but the moment they saw three men enter the building with the man in navy, everyone stops.

All heads turn in the direction of the entrance door and the entire floor turn quiet.

Alertness mix with curiosity flashes in their eyes as they size the figures walking in. They have never seen the bulky man and much less the scrawny man.

Shifting their gaze, their eyes land on the tall figure walking next to the man in navy....

All the men and women could only suck in a mouthful of air.

This man is indeed perfect in looks and built. His eyes alone are enough to give them a chill on the back of their spine...

One look at him and one would profile the man as an ordinary businessman. However, this man, there is not a soul in City Z who has not heard of him.

Walking pass the people, Lu Tian pays no attention to their gazes. His eyes stare in front, but his head is slightly turn towards the man in navy as he listens. Every so often, he will lightly nod his head in response.

Like their boss, Jiangyu and Yiqing pays no attention to the people around them. They have encountered situations like this many times and are accustom to it.

The moment the four men disappear inside the elevator, a commotion of whispers quickly surface.

"Hey, why is he here? He was personally brought in by-"

"Shh! Don't mutter things that should not be said."

"That man is not to be crossed. One word from him and your career is over."

As the people on the first-floor whisper to one another, the elevator comes to a stop at the second highest floor.

First to step out is the man in navy, then Lu Tian, follow by Jiangyu and Yiqing.

Unlike the floor they entered, this floor is emptier. Only a few people are seen walking and sitting at their workstations. The workers on this floor look more professional and does not stare at the arriving men.

Walking to the back of the floor, the man in navy stops in front of a closed door.

Stretching his hand out, he opens the door. Taking a step to the side, he gestures into the room and smiles at Lu Tian.

"Mr. Lu, please go in."

Lu Tian nod his head and walks inside the room as his two men follow behind.

Inside the room is a long black table. A chair at each end of the table and five at the sides. In the left side of the table, seven seats are currently occupied.

An old man in his late sixties sat the end, which looks to be the main seat. The other six people consist of four men and two women. Each looking between their late twenties or fifties.

They seem to be discussing about something seriously since they did not notice the door opening.

The old man is speaking to a young woman on his right with a serious expression. He unknowingly glances up and sees Lu Tian enter the room. His eyes lit up and he quickly stood up with a smile.

"Ah, Mr. Lu, perfect timing. This is great."

Saying this, he gestures to the seat at the right end side of the long table.

"Please have a seat."

He smiles widely at Lu Tian like a proud father.

From his time working alongside Lu Tian, he understood that the young man likes cleanliness and is not fond of close contact with women. To which is why he chose the seat at the end, but directly across from him.