CHAPTER 207: Youre paying

Arriving in Imperial, Lu Tian did not waste any time to get back to Jade Condos. He shoves Jiangyu and Yiqing into the back seat as he took the wheel. He sped through the streets like a manic, crossing every red light as there were less cars at this time of the night. He ignores his dumbfounded subordinates in the back and made the thirty-minute drive into ten minutes.

Stopping in front of Jade Condos, the car comes to a screeching stop and he flung the driver door open. Paying yet again, no attention to the two people in the back seat. He rushes out and enters the lobby without a care about the heavy rain pouring onto him.

"....."

Watching their boss leave in a hurry, Yiqing rest his head on his palm to calm his dizzy head while Jiangyu quickly opens the door. His body slumps onto the ground like a bad of potatoes and he sighs in relief when he felt the touch of hard land.

"Land... Finall... Woo—"

Suddenly, he feels the tingling sensation in his head travel to his stomach. Before he could calm himself, that sensations rise to the back of his throat and he vomits.

"Woooo--!"

Yiqing glance at the bulky man through the gaps of his fingers. He shook his head and close his eyes. He had always known Jiangyu to be a tough guy, but who wouldn’t want to vomit after experiencing their boss’s insane driving.

Even he feels like throwing up.

Oblivious to his subordinates left in the car, Lu Tian strides inside the lobby. He planned to take the stairs, but sees it packed with his team members.

Although he knew it was slow, he ended up taking the elevator.

Standing at the stairwell, a member of Wolf Team sees Lu Tian and he was dumbfounded.

"Eh, isn’t that the Captain? I thought he was in City Z."

*Ding!*

The elevator door slides open and Lu Tian’s dark eyes stares ahead. He did not need to search because he had already found the one person who can ease his mind.

"Captain!"

"The Captain’s here!"

Members of Wolf Team were surprised to see the man, but at they same time were also happy. However, the man they called out to did not give them any attention.

Lu Tian walks out of the elevator and takes big strides in the direction of his wife. He needs to confirm that she and their child are safe.

At the same time, Wolf Team quickly moves to the side to allow their almighty Captain through.

As Wolf Team slowly clears a path, Yue Ling could not look away from the direction of the elevator. Through that path that was slowly made, her heart could not help but pound as it echoes inside her body to her ears.

*B-dump*

It was like everyone on the fifteenth floor had vanished and they were the only two people left.

*B-dump*

He is truly the man who can make any women suffer a heartattack.

*B-dump*

Even his damped hair added more attractiveness to his alluring devilish features.

*B-dumb*

Her bluish green eyes met his dark pupils and she couldn’t help but swallow her dry throat.

*B-dump*

Suddenly, Lu Tian’s tall figure stops in front of her and without giving her any warnings, he pulls her into an embrace. One hand wrap around her wait while the other held the back of her head.