Loki making pancakes

"Hush little y/n, do not cry, Loki is going to sing you a lullaby." You laid with your head upon Loki's lap, with him still thinking that you were asleep after watching your favourite movie with him. You listened to Loki's soft humming where he forgot the words whilst trying hard to keep your eyes from drooping closed, but before you knew it, you fell into a deep sleep. **** "AHHH!" You heard a loud bang and yell from down stairs as you sat up in your bed. You looked to your right to find a vacant space and no Loki. Well that would explain the noise. You jump out of bed and slide down the banisters to find Loki coated, and standing, in goop. You can't help but snicker. Loki looks up at you from inspecting his clothes with an apologetic smile upon his face. You can't speak because you are laughing so hard, so you gesture toward him with your free hand as the other holds your stomach. Loki chuckles before saying, "I-I er, pancakes?" "From what I can see," you say walking over to him, "You may need a little help with that!" Loki quickly shot you his infamous smile, at which yours dropped and you stopped walking. You were now three feet away from Loki. "Come here darling..." He said while holding his arms open, inviting you for a hug.

"I would rather not!" You say slowly backing away, now aware of what he was going to do. "Why do you back away my dear?" Loki said taking a stride toward you, now closing the space between the two of you. "Do you fear my hugs!" He shouted playfully enclosing you within his embrace as you screamed, "Loki, no!" You felt your shirt stick to Loki's as you arched you back in an attempt to break free. "Grrrr! You are mine! All mine!" Loki said lifting you off of the ground, "Loki!" You took the chance to deal a gentle blow to Loki's stomach causing him to drop you. "Hey! Get back here!" He said, smiling, advancing toward you once again. "Over my goopy body!" You shouted back and ran for the garden. You were almost there when, "I do not think so!" "No, no, no, nooo." You whined reaching for the back door. Loki put you down and turned you to face him, "Aww," he said, looking into your eyes and wiping a bit of pancake mix from your face, "Am I really that bad?" His hand rested on your cheek with his thumb gently brushing it, whilst his other hand was now on your waist, as yours traveled up to his neck. "Hmm... Let me think about th-" You were cut off by Loki's soft, loving, lips meeting yours. You exhaled gently as Loki pulled away. He then lifted an eyebrow waiting for your final answer. "As bad as you will ever be..." You reply kissing Loki once again.