Tom finding out whats wrong with you

"Darling are you sure you're okay?" Tom asked, his voice laced with concern as you held your stomach tightly and forced out a small smile. "Tom, I'm fine really. It's just cramp." Tom doesn't say anything, instead his worried face over looks your body, which is still in bed and clothed in pyjamas, his eyes meet yours once again. "Right," Tom says standing up straight, "I'm not going in today, I'm going to call them now." "Wha-" He leans down placing a soft kiss on your forehead, and with that he left the room, leaving the door slightly ajar. Your smile dropps instantly as you grind your teeth in pain and curl into a ball. You are surprised that you had kept it together for that long. You hear Tom's muffled voice from somewhere in the house. The indescribable pain lessens slightly as you think about Tom, you love him dearly, and trust him with your life, but you can't tell him what was going on with you, what you were doing to yourself; if he did find out, how would he react? Would he forgive you? Would he lea- The pain triples in this moment, causing you to cry out in agony, and Tom to come running. "Y/n!" Tom came and knelt by your side, placing a soft, nurturing, hand upon your cheek, "Y/n, baby! Please! Tell me what's wrong..." His tone is soft and forgiving, yet it contains a tad of urgency, and his eyes were seeking and pleading.

Your heart was breaking, as you were the one responsible for the pain upon his face, you were always the one responsible for everything bad! "I don't deserve you..." You thought aloud, "What?" You looked up to find tears escaping his beautiful eyes, "What did you just say?" His voice held no threat, only confusion and sorrow. "I-I don't deserve you Tom..." You finally broke down, allowing streams of tears to fall onto your pillow, and over Tom's hand. "No baby, no..." He then embraced you, minding not to touch your stomach, placing his cheek upon your forehead, "I love you, and I wouldn't change you for the world." He was avoiding what you had just said, and you knew why, he didn't want to lose you, and you didn't want to loose him...but what if it was best for him that you did so? "Tom..." You whispered, holding his face within your hands, your face contorted with pain, "I'm only hurting you, and it's horrible to know that I am! But if I-" Your raspy voice was cut off by Tom's gentle lips upon yours. Tom broke the kiss and looked deep into your eyes, both his and yours brimmed, and overflowing, with tears, he managed to stutter with a broken voice, as well as a broken heart, "D-don't you, ev-even d-dare, to say t-that again... don't y-you d-are..." He brought his head down lightly upon your chest, where you could feel his hot tears soaking through your pyjama top, holding you to him, never wanting to let you go.

You inhaled sharply as another dagger of pain sliced through your stomach. Tom stood up and got your dressing gown from the back if your door. "T-Tom wha-" "I-I'm taking you to, to the hospital... Now." He said handing you your robe, as you felt all of the blood drain out of your body in fear. He was going to find out. As much as you didn't want him to, you didn't have the energy to protest. "Slowly now y/n..." Tom said helping you up with his arm across your shoulder, as your left held onto him for dear life, while your right gripped your throbbing stomach once again. "I'm okay to stand Tom." "No, no your not y/n." He began to lead you out of the bed room and toward the front door, handling you as if you were a porcelain doll, his eyes never leaving your body. "Y/n, are you-" Every thing began to spin as the edges of your vision began to fade, "Y/N!" Tom screamed, but you only heard a muffled whisper as your head hit the floor, the last thing you saw was Tom leaning over you, wrapping his arms around your torso, as you felt foreign tears land on your cheeks and neck. Then you blacked out completely. You awoke to the piercing sound of a machine, and blinding white lights. There was a lingering dull pain in your stomach, although nothing as bad as before. You felt a cannula within your nose, and a mask providing you with oxygen on your face. You saw, through hazy vision, various tubes and needles entering almost everywhere on your body.

You mustered up the strength from your drained body to look to the side, and there was...Tom. Head in his hands, slightly sobbing, he was slightly murmuring something under his breath. "T-Tom" you whispered, clearly un-audible. You took a deep breath in and let it out as hard as you could trying to catch his attention, it worked. First he stopped mumbling, and then he slowly looked up at your weak body, his eyes blood shot and tear taken, his face held streams as well as a terrified frown. He stood up from his chair and, slowly, walked over to you. His tears continued to flow as he laid his hand upon your cheek, of which you leant into. "Y-y/n..." You managed a small smile while looming into his broken eyes. "I-I thought t-that I had lo-lost you." Tom choked out, his tears beginning to fall faster than before. "You-you've been..." You broke eye contact with Tom, looking back toward the wall in shame. "You've been star-starving yourself, y/n..." You open your mouth to try and choke out a sentence, but Tom sadly shakes his head, silencing you. A stream of tears begin to steadily fall down your face as Tom speaks. "I-I won't ever leave you y/n, I p-promise you. I have never loved an-anyone as much as I love you now, and as t-the years will go on, my love f-for you will only grow in strength. I-I just need you to promise me one thing, y/n, one thing..." You look into his sorrowful, yet hopeful, eyes, already knowing what he will ask.

"Please, just promise m-me, that you won't do it again. P-please. I will help you g-get through this y/n. I won't leave your side unless you w-want me to, even then I will be reluctant to-" You kissed Tom's knuckles lightly, telling him that you understood. "I just can't bear the thought of losing you. I can't live without you y/n, you are my life, my everything." You nuzzled into his hand as he stroked your cheek. A small smile crept up onto his face as he looked at you. He had meant what he had said, he was internally planning a proposal, not soon to come, but for when the time is right. Your eyes met once again, "Get some sleep darling, you need to rest. I love you." Tom whispered placing a soft kiss on your forehead. Still unable to speak, you mad a small nod in approval, telling him that you loved him too, you then began to fall back into a deep slumber, to allow your body to adjust to the small amounts of food that were being provided. "Goodnight y/n, sleep tight."