Loki when you're sick

It was the third time today that you had thrown up. You sat on the bathroom floor while you held your head in your hands. You just wanted it to stop, the inability to keep food down, the stomach cramps, the fatigue, the list goes on. You feel your head begin to spin as you walk out into the hallway only to bump into Loki. "Woah there Y/n, you don't look to good, are you okay?" It took you a moment to register his words before you replied, "What? Oh, no, um, yeah I'm fine. H-how are you Loki?" Loki gave you a concerned look before he lead you to sit down. Loki brushed your loose hair behind your ears, running a finger down your cheek before holding your hands and sorrowfully looking into your eyes. "How many times?" He asked, running his thumbs over your knuckles. "What?" "How many times have you been sick Y/n?" " Oh, that...um, t-three times, today." Loki nodded slightly before opening his arms slightly, indicating an opening for a hug of which you gladly took, wrapping your arms around his torso as his encased your back. You began to fall asleep in Loki's warm embrace, he seemed to sense this as he laid down with you upon his chest, gently humming a lullaby before you fully fell into a restless slumber. *** You awoke with a start as you felt the bile rise in your throat once again. You dashed into the bathroom and threw up, the dull stinging pain staying in the back of your throat as another headache set in.

You just sat there, curled into a ball against the wall as you slightly sobbed, although you didn't know why. You suddenly felt a hand softly begin to rub your back; you looked up, with your red puffy eyes, to find Loki crouched down beside you, looking into your eyes sympathetically. The two of you just kept this position for a bit, Loki rubbing your back, while you just sat there and eventually stopped crying. "Come on Y/n, love. Let's go to bed, you must be exhausted." You didn't say anything as Loki helped you up, whilst holding you close to his body, and lead you to bed, getting in after you and laying your head upon his chest where he could gently stroke your hair and kiss you regularly. You just lay there listening to his heart beat, the only music that you would ever need. "Y/n, is everything...okay?" Loki asked, concern lacing his voice. You raised your self on your elbows, although you felt as if they could give way at any moment. "What do you mean Loki?" You yawned, not knowing exactly what to say. Loki sighed before saying, "I mean, is there anything wrong, as if, how do I put it..." He ran a hand down his face before saying, "Y/n, are, are you doing something to yourself, don't get angry at me if your not, it's just I've noticed that you've been acting strange, these past couple of weeks, you can tell me anything, you know that right?" Loki whispered the last few sentences as he held your hand and kissed your knuckles lightly.

You were slightly hurt that Loki thought you would do such a thing, but you could understand where he was coming from, you had not been your usual self lately because you had been feeling ill, and experiencing mood swings, sometimes taking your anger out on Loki which you instantly regretted afterwards, causing you to break down into tears. "No, I know that Loki. And I'm not harming myself if that's what you mean, I don't know what's wrong with me, a-and I never have." You stuttered, tears threatening to escape as you looked into Loki's eyes. He opened his mouth to talk but you cut him off before he could speak, "I'm so s-sorry Loki, I don't m-mean to upset you or stress you out. I-I try my best to be perfect for you, as you a-are for me, I'm sorry if I'm just, just another failure..." You sobbed slightly as Loki sat up and held you close, consoling you as you wept. "No no no, Y/n. You know that's not what I meant. You know that your perfect to me, for me! I tell you every day and every day I mean it. I promise you. Also I believe you, Y/n, okay? You don't need to get yourself worked up about it okay. I love you, now lay back down sweet, get some sleep, I'll call some healers tomorrow." You kissed Loki deeply, although you only lingered for a few seconds as your sleep deprived body was screaming out to you. You laid down upon his chest, once again as you drifted off into sleep. ***

Your eyes fluttered open to find Loki sleeping peacefully with an arm around your back. You smiled to yourself slightly before you felt the familiar feeling arise in your throat; rushing to the bathroom you repeated your routine again. As you walked back into the bedroom you saw that Loki was now sitting up with concern and sympathy lining his face. "Loki, I'm fine, there's no need to be so-" You felt the feeling again, so off you ran to the bathroom, Loki following behind you. Once you were finished, Loki carried you bridal style to the bed, and laid you down, tucking you in afterwards. He sat down next to you in his formal attire, you took it that he had to go back to Asgard for and errand of some sort. "Y/n, darling, I have to go to Asgard for a while, only a couple of hours so I shouldn't be too long, and while I'm there I'll send a few healers to come and assess you. Goodbye Y/n, I love you." Loki kissed you on the forehead before leaving. "I love you too." You whispered before you fell asleep. **** "Your highness? Your highness, wake up please." "Hmm?" You opened your eyes to find three healers stood beside your bed. "Sorry to disturb your sleep miss, but the Prince sent us to check on you. Are you happy for us to find out what is wrong with you, miss?" "Yes, please, go ahead. Oh, but where is Loki, exactly?" "Not to worry, your highness, your husband is attending a meeting with the king and prince Thor." You nodded slightly before undressing so that they could assess you.