Loki watching another man hug you

((G/f means guy friend))

"Good morning beautiful." Loki said as he brushed a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "Morning darling." You groaned as you stretched and wrapped your arms around him. "Aww, no, no, no. As much as I want to, I can't stay, I have to go to Asgard for a short while, I promise I will not be long." "What, no! As your wife I command you to stay!" Loki smiled and kissed you softly on the lips, as he planted a soft pink flower behind your ear, "Happy birthday." He whispered, his well known smile still playing upon his lips. "Stay! Please!" You begged pulling him back down onto your bed and hugging him tightly. Loki kissed you again and again, making you giggle. "As much as I would love to stay, my princess, I must attend t-" "No!" You shouted playfully tightening your hold on him while he chuckled. "Y/n, darling, please let go." "No." "Y/n I-" "No." "Let go y-" "No." "Y/n-" "No." "Yes." "No." Loki happily sighed, looking into your eyes, a small smile creeping up onto his face. "Fine then!" He said dramatically, leaning over you, "It looks like I must resort to my only tactic left!" He sighed sarcastically, while looking at you from the corner of his eye. "Oh no..." You tried to roll out of the bed but Loki caught your wrists and pinned you down. "Oh yes!" His hands then flew to every ticklish part of your body, causing you to squeal and laugh -Loki too-.
He stopped and looked down at you, before leaning in and giving you a deep kiss.

"I won't be long, I promise." "Okay... I'm going to go and meet g/f at the café then." "Have a nice time darling, I love you." Loki said kissing you and sliding some money into your hand before running outside, presumably to call Heimdell. You happily sighed, "I love you too...", you then showered and got dressed before heading to meet g/f, you had not seen him in a while and there was a lot to catch up on you were sure. You decided to walk as it was a nice sunny day outside, everything beautiful you saw reminded you of Loki, and you knew that he was not at a meeting, you heard him cursing himself last night for leaving your birthday gift there from the day previous. You were smiling to yourself as you walked into the café your thoughts flooded with Loki until you were interrupted with, "Y/n!" and a tight hug. You pulled away after a second to find g/f beaming with happiness. "Happy birthday! It's been so long since I saw you last time!" "I know. But I'm here now so let's get talking!" You said and gestured toward an empty table. You spent a couple of hours chatting and catching up before everything had been said. "Well I guess that it's goodbye for now!" G/f said looking slightly resentful, "Yes but not goodbye forever!" You said before being enveloped into another gripping hug. He turned his head to kiss your cheek, before you could pull away you heard your name, "Y/n?", being muttered in an unbelieving tone.

You whipped around to find Loki, in a Tuxedo, close to tears at the door of the café. Your eyes widened as you pushed g/f off of you and realised what Loki was thinking. "Loki it-" "S-save your breath." Loki said storming off. "Loki!" "Traitor!" You began to run after him swerving through the lines of people as tears streamed down your cheeks. "Y/n I'm sorry!" You heard g/f say as he aimlessly followed you in your pursuit of Loki. "Loki, please it wasn-" "After all I have done for you!" You heard his shaky voice trail back across the street. "Y/n, please forgive me!" You kept ignoring g/f as you tried to catch up with Loki, god you hated his long legs at times. "I loved you as I had never loved anyone before!" "As I do you Loki! Please, just stop so I can exp-" "You betrayed me!" You were now fully sobbing as you realised that you may now have just lost the most important thing in your life. "Y/n I-" "Oh just stop it will you!" You shouted at g/f stopping in your tracks. "This is all your fault!" "I know, now get out of the ro-" "If you could have just hugged me like a nor-" "Y/n! Get out of the roa-" g/f raised his voice as he tried to pull you back, but you just stepped away from him. "SHUT UP! WILL YOU JUST SH-" "Y/N!" You heard Loki scream as you heard the screeching of tires, and felt the excruciating impact of a car hitting your feeble body.

"Y/N! NO!" You heard Loki yell as he charged toward you and you saw g/f run away through the gathering people. "NO! NONONONONONONO!" Loki said as he brought your head to rest upon his lap. "Y/n, no. Please don't leave me!" Loki sobbed, his voice broken as he held you failing body close to his. "Loki... I-I did-n't..." "Darling, please don't speak..." Loki said gently stroking your face as his tears merged with yours. "I would n-never... I-we lov-ve you Loki..." You whispered as you mustered up your last fragments of strength to pull Loki's hand to your stomach. "Oh god, no!" He whispered as he rubbed your stomach lightly. "I'm s-so-sorry! Don't leave me y/n please! I love y-you!" "I-I know..." You said as you felt your bloody body drift down yet again. "I l-love you too..." You left him. E/c staring up into his deep green orbs for eternity. "No..." He whispered to you. "NONONONONONONO!" He screamed to the whole word.