Yours and Loki's baby shower

"Loki, help me up please?" You question your handsome husband, as attempting to get up off of the sofa with your 6 month pregnant belly was proving harder than it should be. With a chuckle, Loki walks over to you and pulls you up. "Of course my darling. Anything else for my queen and prince in waiting?" Loki says, kissing you softly before handing you a fresh mug of earl grey. "Oh my god Loki! You life saver! My favorite! Thank you so much!" You almost shouted hugging Loki and inhaling the heavenly smell of your tea. "Your welcome, I guess? But you forgot to tell me the most important thing." Loki says smirking. You smile in return, realizing what you left out. "And I love you!" "I love you too baby. Is there anything I can help you with?" "Mm!" You mumble through a mouthful of tea, throwing your arm up in the air. "I need some help getting dressed for the baby shower, will you help me please?" "Of course I will, who else?" "Oh, I could call Thor and-" "I swear, if that fat oaf even lays a finger on you!-" "I'm just kidding Loki! Now come on, hurry up! I still need to put up the decorations and get together the party foods." You chuckle. "Yes, madam!" Loki says bowing exaggeratively. Giggling you both head upstairs to get changed. Two hours, three cups of tea and a change later you stand in your living room, glancing over your hard work. Everything is ready all you need now are the guests. Loki comes down the stairs in his usual attire and stands behind you. "You look wonderful my dear." He whispers, kissing your neck and wrapping his arms around your protruding belly, as you lay your head back onto his shoulder. It stays like this for a while, silent and relaxing, while Loki gently rubs your tummy. "This is all going to change soon enough." You almost whisper. "Mm?" "We'll have a baby, a child who will keep us off our feet, another little person to love. And we'll be tired and stressed-" "And we'll be a family." Loki looked at you both through the mirror on the wall.
You began to smile, "Yeah, we'll be a real family." You whisper, placing your hands over his own, only to feel your baby kick. "I think our little prince agrees." Loki chuckles lightly. "Brother! It's good to see you again! And lady Y/n! You're looking good! How are you and the child?" Loki groans and throws his head back as Thor storms in with his usual manner, patting Loki on the back and giving you his famous bear hug, but in a more gentle manner. "Careful Thor." Loki growls, "If you hurt my wife or my child-" "Loki." You peck his lips and rub his arm, calming him down somewhat. "Hello Thor, and thank you. I'm fine and the baby is healthy, thank you for asking. What about you, I haven't seen you in a while!" You and Thor make small talk until there is a knock at the door, excusing yourself you go to answer it, Loki following close behind. You open the door to greet the avengers, each hugging you and bringing in a present. Last to come in was Steve, your long time friend. "Y/n! Loki!" Steve says cheerfully, hugging you gently and shaking Loki's hand. "I got this for the baby," He says somewhat shyly, handing you a fluffy baby blue teddy bear. "I-if there's anything else that you need just, let me know, because I know that the teddy is not much, so... yeah." "Awe, Chris thank you! That's so sweet!" You say hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. "But we don't need anything else, and the teddy is plenty, thank you." You then step aside and allow Chris inside, you shut the door and turn to face Loki. "What about me?" Loki asks leaning his face closer to yours. "I don't know, what about you?" You say smiling and patting his cheek before you walk off to talk to other guests leaving Loki with a dumbfounded look on his beautiful face.  ****** "Agh." you sigh in relief as you flop down onto the sofa, well not flop, more like lower, grateful to have the baby weight taken off of your feet. "Long day, huh?" Loki states as he sits next to you, lifting your feet onto his lap. "Foot rub?" "Oh please!" You reply almost instantly, and Loki begins to do so.
"A long day indeed, and this is exactly what I need. As nice as it was to have everybody round, I'm glad that they're gone now, and it's just me, you and our baby bump." "Yes, I'm glad that I have you all to myself again." Loki croons as he leans over and kisses you. You and Loki are not able to kiss for long before the baby starts to kick, again. You groan at your baby's movement and stand up. "Are you okay Y/n? Do you need anything?" Loki asks concerned, placing a hand on your arm. "I'm good Loki, I just think that he wants to go to bed, and I couldn't agree more." You say already advancing toward the stairs Loki following close behind. "To bed it is then my Queen!" Loki cheers as he picks you up bridal style, all the while careful of your tummy. "Loki!" "Hush, my dear, do not fret, for Loki is here!" Loki says in a somewhat heroic tone, causing you both to laugh. Pulling back the covers, and laying you in your bed, Loki changes you both into your night clothes with a click of his fingers. "Goodnight my darling," Loki whispers, kissing your forehead and climbing into bed, "and goodnight my prince." Loki finishes kissing your exposed belly. "Goodnight my king." You chuckle, stealing a last kiss from Loki.