Loki being worried

You limped into the bathroom, washing off the dried blood from your face before stepping into the shower and allowing the water to run over your body, causing you to whimper, and all of your cuts to sting. Your brother had 'visited' you again today, leaving you battered and bruised once again. "Y/n, darling I'm home." You heard Loki call from downstairs. Oh no. You had left your pyjamas on your bed, but he was not meant to be black this early, you stepped out of the shower and wrapped your single towel around you as you were about to quickly grab your pyjamas from your bedroom but you heard Loki's footsteps coming up the stairs. You panicked and turned the shower back on, sitting down on the toilet seat. "Y/n?" "I'm in the shower Loki, can you pass me in my pyjamas please?" "Sure, just give me a second." You stood behind the door and unlocked it, sticking out your right forearm that was not damaged. You felt Loki place your pjs in you hand before enclosing the bottom of your hand with his own. "Y/n, are you okay?" You picked up on the slight concern in his voice. "Yes Loki, I'm fine." You replied, quickly shutting the door, you knew that Loki was still standing there until, after a few moments, you heard him move back down stairs; you released a breath that you didn't know you were holding. You dried yourself off and got into your pyjamas before turning the shower off, again.

You walked out of your bathroom to find Loki sitting on the bed looking up at you with a slight sheet of worry painted across his face. Uh oh. You didn't know how you were going to get out of this one. "Y/n please tell me what's wrong!" Loki said rising off of the bed and cupping one of your cheeks in his cold hand. "Nothing Loki. As I said before." He looked straight into your eyes, making you feel uncomfortable. "Loki stop, please." You whispered as you averted his gaze. "Nothing is wrong!" You snapped, taking Loki aback. "Sorry, I-I'm just tired that's all. A-and I'm not feeling to well, yeah..." You avoided eye contact with Loki as you said this and proceeded to your side of the bed, and climbed in. "Sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to stress you out." Loki said as he tucked you in and kissed you lightly on the lips, and then your forehead. "No...need." You fake yawned. "Sleep well beautiful." You smiled to yourself before you slowly slipped into the blankets of sleep. You winced as you awoke to a pressure being placed onto your bruised waist. The pressure lifted, only then did you realise that it was Loki's arm. You opened your eyes to find Loki, now sitting up, looking down at you sympathetically. You knew that there was no escaping it now, you sighed as a few tears began to escape your eyes, and as Loki began to lift up your pyjama shirt.

You closed your eyes and bit your lip, only to hear Loki's breath catch in his throat. You kept your eyes closed as you felt his cool hands glide across your sensitive, bruised, skin; as Loki took his hand away you opened your eyes to find tears streaming down from his face as he looked at you. "Y/n," he said calmly, closing his eyes as he said your name before taking a deep, shaky breath and reopening them to look into your e/c ones, "w-who did this t-to you?" You swallowed hard, turning your face away from Loki's gaze, only for him to gently place a hand on the side of your face, causing you to fall into his gaze once again. You lips began to quiver despite your attempts to prevent them from doing so. "Oh no, no, no. Shh, shh. It's okay, it's okay..." Loki whispered, pain clearly evident in his voice, as he sat you up, held you close to him and rubbed your back gently as you sobbed into his shoulder while he kissed your head. You and Loki stayed like this until you had calmed down. "Are you ready to tell me now?" Loki asked quietly with you still clinging to his chest. You sniffled and then you nodded. "It was my brother Loki." You whispered, your voice slightly hoarse from crying. You felt him tense slightly beneath your grip before you carried on, telling him of how he used to bully you when you were both just children. And now that he has found you again he has decided to continue to use you as his punching bag.

By the end of your explanation you were crying again, holding onto Loki as he reassured you that everything was going to be okay. "I promise you Y/n, I'll never let him hurt you again, I'm so sorry that I let him hurt you the first time." "It wasn't your fault Loki." You say as Loki lays down on the bed, stroking your hair, with you resting upon his chest and your arms wrapped around his torso. "It was Y/n, now please, try and get some sleep. For me?" You knew that there was no point in saying no as you were both exhausted anyway. "I love you Loki." You spoke quietly as you nestled your head into the crook of his neck. "I love you too Y/n." Loki whispered back before kissing your head once more before you fell victim to sleep in his arms. "I love you too."