Loki

He limped into the abandoned placement, carrying her limp body in his weak arms. A small sigh escapes his lips as he lays her unconscious body upon the worn bed; his gaze settling over the cuts and bruises that lined her otherwise flawless skin. He knelt down and kissed her fever ridden forehead, before setting to work on her most demanding wounds: a dagger of which was embedded in her calf, and an arrow head protruding from her shoulder blade. He had removed everything that he could, ripping off strips of clothing and tying it around he open wounds to slow the bleeding. He had now set to work on her cuts that were infected -or at risk of being so- and slightly a mottled green tint around the surface. While he tended to her, thoughts ran through his mind, such as: how foolish he was to leave so early when he knew that there was a risk, how he did not think to equip her with armour... all because he was a selfish fool, not caring for others, not even his own lover. He deserved to die when he originally fell off of the bridge; at least she would not have been harmed now. She emitted a soft sigh which drew him from his thoughts to look at her bloodied, yet beautiful, face; her eyes slowly fluttering open, shining in the dim candle light. "Loki?" He smiled at the sound of her voice, a melody to his ears. "I am here dearest, do not worry," his hand glided down her cheek as she softly leant into her touch, "sleep now, Y/n, you need to rest, I will be right here when you awake, I will not leave you like I once did before." She smiled weakly as one of her greatest fears was of Loki leaving her again, solitude was all she knew before she met him, and now it is her only enemy if he were to bestow it upon her. "You promise?" "I promise." He spoke back tenderly, lifting her hand to his lips before kissing her knuckles gently. "I love you Loki." She whispered as she closed her eyes. "I love you more Y/n," he told her healing body, "so much more."