Protective Loki

It was just before bed and you decided to have a nice relaxing bath, and shave your legs as you hadn't done that in a while. On the first stroke you managed to catch your ankle, "Ow." You whispered, looking down at your ankle to find a small stream of blood flowing down underneath your foot and dripping into the bath. You sighed and just decided to let it bleed, presuming that it would soon stop, and you would sort it out after you hand finished shaving. You begin to wash off all remnants of shaving foam as you feel a stinging sensation, then you remember your ankle. You step out of the bath and pull the plug, wrapping your towel around your body before looking for some plasters in the cabinet, but you found nothing. You walked into your bedroom to find Loki laying down deeply engrossed in a book, you couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked with his furrowed eyebrows, something he always does when he's reading. "Loki, do you know if we have any plasters?" He glances at you, smiling slightly, before returning his gaze to the book. "Yes we do darling, why?" "Oh, nothing really I just cut mysel-" Loki put the book down instantly, while sitting up and looking at you intently. "Are you okay? Does it hurt? Is it bleeding?" You giggle at Loki's reaction. "I'm fine Loki, it's just a small cut-" "That won't stop bleeding." Loki said worriedly as he quickly strode to your side, looking down at your, still bleeding, ankle. He then looked into your eyes, pecking your cheek, before picking you up bridal style and carrying you over to the bed, placing you down ever so softly, then he sat next to you lifting your leg onto his lap and examining your ankle closely before looking at you and sighing slightly. "What?" You ask, slightly amused at Loki's reaction to you bleeding. "You don't have to be so worried Loki!" You giggled kissing him lightly, "Well I wouldn't have to be so worried if you weren't so accident prone." Loki mumbled against your lips while he gently rubbed your knee. "Stay here, I'll go and get some plasters." He kissed you again before walking out of the bedroom. You lay back into the pillows that Loki had assembled behind you, biting your lip. You felt slightly guilty because you had caused Loki to fuss and worry, but it wasn't your fault, right? You begin to contemplate about this, not noticing that Loki had walked in and was now sitting beside you. Loki leant in and kissed you out of your trance, you were surprised at first but soon kissed back as you tangled your hands into his silky hair. He pulled back slowly, his thumb rubbing your cheek as you smiled lightly at him, a small smile gracing his own lips. "You think too much." "And you worry too much." You retort as Loki's lips land upon yours. As Loki sets to work cleaning and plastering your cut you can't help but admire him; he had been labeled as a monster, cold hearted and cruel, yet here he was fretting over you because of a small insignificant cut. Oh how people are wrong. "All done." Loki said happily, sitting up on his knees, smiling, and facing you. "I love you." Loki's voice held admiration amongst love and passion, as did his gaze. He lent into kiss you and you met him half way, only to be pushed back down into the bed as your arms went around his neck. After pulling away for the need of oxygen in your lungs you replied to Loki's earlier statement, smiling as widely as he was. "Ditto."