Going to IKEA with Tom

"Y/n, darling, there's no rush to prepare the nursery! We still have four months!" Tom said as he walked beside you into IKEA. "I know Tom, but I just want to get it all done before I become huge, I'm big enough at the moment as it is." You said with a small sigh as you stroked your growing stomach lightly and leant your head on Tom's shoulder. "No Y/n, your beautiful enough, but your beauty continues to grow, as does our marriage, love and son." He said gently kissing your forehead while he placed his hand on top of yours on your stomach. You looked up at Tom, who was smiling, and gave him a sad smile. "Aw, come on Y/n," Tom said quietly, softly nudging your body into his with his arm. "Cheer up darling, I can't have a sad wife with me when we go to see Big Hero Six now can I?" You smiled and looked up to find a grinning Tom, you buried your head into his chest as you mumbled, "God, I love you Tom." He leant down and kissed your head, "I love you too Y/n." You then both walked, hand in hand, towards the baby section. And there you found a selection of cots for newborns. You and Tom went to search for different things, with you staying in the cot section. You had spent 10 minutes looking around and nothing had caught your eye until you began to turn around to try and find Tom, but instead you found a beautiful light grey Moses basket which had a white fleece interior with a woven wooden exterior.

"Tom!" You called, to have a pair of long arms wrapped around you after a few seconds. "Yes my love?" Tom whispered to you as he kissed your head. "What do you think about this one? I love it, but what's your opinion?" Tom looked at the Moses basket for a few moments before taking your hands and kissing both in turn before he moved his hands to your stomach and rubbed it lightly. "I love it darling, we should get it." "Really?" "Definitely." You smiled and kissed Tom lightly. "Thank you Tom." "No need darling, I love you." "I love you too Tom." You said burying your head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around your back and rested his head upon yours. You stayed like that for a bit, just cuddling with Tom. After you and Tom went to pay for the Moses basket and a few other baby essentials before returning home. "Tom! Let me take something!" "No." "It's not going to kill me!" "I know." "Toooom!" You whined, "Please! Just one thing!" "One thing?" Tom asked, his hands full with baby items and the Moses basket, raising his eye brow at you. "Yes, one thing that's all I ask!" You hated feeling as if you were useless because you're pregnant. "Fine." Tom said smiling he put one of the bags down and pulled out a teddy and gave it to you before picking the bag back up smirking. "There you go! One thing!" You rolled your eyes while smiling slightly. God, you love this man.