Kanna and Gin (Platonic)

Very fluffy
Btw this story includes one of my personal headcannons (no spoilers).
Also, sorry that i assumed mew-chans gender.
Non-Death Game AU
Anyways, enjoy!

Kanna ran around, frantically fixing up the room. "Sou! Is the tea ready yet?"
"No, not yet."
Kanna sighed and quickly fixed the wrinkles on her dress. "Sou, hurry up! Gin's gonna' be here soon!"
Sou hurried into the room, teapots rattling. "Alright! I finished making the tea!"
"Yay!"
Kanna grabbed the tea set from Sou and quickly set the table. "There! Now we wait."
"Have fun I guess..." said Sou as he walked out of the room.

As Sou left, the doorbell rang. "Gin? Is that you?"
"Let me in, meow! Its raining, woof!"
Kanna rushed to the door and opened it. "I'm so glad you're finally here, Gin!"
"Me too, meow. You look pretty today, woof."
Kanna smiled and bowed. "Thank you! Now lets go get some tea."
Gin and Kanna walked down the hall to Kanna's room, where the tea was set.

Inside her room was a small pink table, surrounded by chairs of the same color. All of the chairs (with the exception of three, which were saved for Gin, Kanna, and Mew-chan) had one of Kanna's stuffed animals in them. Gin sat Mew-chan down on one of the chairs, then plopped down next to the cat plushie. Kanna briskly poured the tea into all of the cups before sitting down herself. "Good afternoon, Sir Ibushi. Good afternoon, Sir Mew-chan" giggled Kanna.
"Good afternoon, Lady Kizuchi, meow. Good afternoon, Sir Mew-chan."
"Now, Sir Ibushi, we have a lot of things to discuss, such as how our kingdom is...being invaded!"
"Oh, no meow! We must do something, woof!"
"Yes! We must-"

Kanna was interrupted midsentence by a thunderclap. She screamed, startled by the sudden noise. "G-Gin! I mean, Sir Ibushi! You never told me i-it was a th-thunderstorm!"
"Sorry, meow. I didn't know, woof."
"I-Its okay...Its n-not like I-I'm scared or anything..."
"Its okay to be scared, meow. Even I get scared, woof."
"I-I'm not scared though..."
A streak of lightening lit up the sky, and Kanna dove under the table. "G-Gin! I'm sc-scared..."
Gin grabbed Mew-chan and ducked under the table. "Its okay, meow. I'll protect you, woof."
Kanna grabbed Gin and hugged him. "Th-Thank you, Gin."
Gin hugged her back and said "You don't need to thank me, meow. Its only what a good leader would do, woof."

-Time Skip-

When the rain, finally let down, Gin grabbed Mew-chan and got out from under the table. He quickly set Mew-chan down, and held out his hand to help Kanna from under the table. "Thank you, Gin."
"You're welcome meow. I'm glad you're safe, woof.

The End

Final word count: 482 words