Funky, Fresh, and Flirty

So basically i keep on seeing these cha cha slide battles so i decided to make one
Also this is kinda shitposted so yea
Also whoever miley picks aren't supposed to be ships i just wrote who i think they would pick
BIG THANKS TO WIKIHOW HOW TO CHA CHA SLIDE
(Your Turn to Shine)
Anyways, enjoy!

You woke up to the sight of Miley dancing on the stage she built. You sighed and went to gather everybody.

Once you had, there was the immeadiate question: Who was everyone going to choose? "Ah, (Y/N). Who would you like to be your partner?" asked Mishima.
You looked around at the assembled group, before finally saying. "I choose...YOU!!!"

(If you chose Mishima)
"Mishima, can you be my partner?"
"Of course, (Y/N). Hopefully I will teach you something new!"

Miley smiled at you mockingly. "Hehehe. Then I'll choose Nao."
Nao nervously walked toward Miley. "O-Okay."

DJ Safalin quickly turned on the music and said "L-Let the battle b-begin."

You and Mishima quickly started to do the Cha Cha Slide. From where the rest of the group was standing, you could hear Reko yelling "SLAY! THE! DAY!"

You and Mishima were slaying the day. In fact, Miley and Nao were barely moving their feet, not even to the rhythm.

Eventually, Miley and Nao gave up. "Grrrrr!" said Miley the Furry. "I can't believe we lost."
Nao, on the other hand, didn't seem upset. "You and Professor Mishima did so good! Congratulations on beating us!"

You and Mishima high-fived before strutting back towards the group to receive more praise.

(If you chose Kai)
"Kai, would you like to be my partner for the battle?"
"Yes. Do you know how to Cha Cha Slide?"
You nervously shook your head. "Then I'll help yo-"
Kai was interrupted by Miley who had said "Mwahahaha! No cheating!"

Kai suddenly looked very angry. He turned around to face Miley and threw a wooden frying pan at her. It hit her directly on the head, causing her to fall over.

DJ Safalin immediately chimed in and said "(Y-Y/N) and Kai a-are disqualified from c-competing in the Cha Cha Slide b-battle."

Reko stepped up and said "Me and Nao can fill in for you."
You nodded and cautiously led Kai off the stage.

(If you chose Joe)
Before you could say the name of your wanted partner, Joe jumped out of the crowd. "(Y/N)! Pick me!" chirped Joe.
You nodded and said "Miley! Joe is my partner!"
"Wahahaha. Then Sara is my partner."

You and Joe obliterated the battlefield. You moved your hips to the rhythm, leaving Joe almost stunned. "Damn shawty, your hips kinda fire bro. Those hips don't lie, do they?"
Joe said seductively, biting his lip.

Suddenly,  Joe's feet slipped, and he fell on top of you. You were inches away from each other, and it was embarrassing, but... You wanted to kiss him so badly...

Unfortunately, before you worked up the nerves to kiss him, Sara jumped on top of you both, holding a knife to your neck. "(Y/N), I swear to fucking Joesus if you touch h-" Sara started to say when she realized Joe was staring at her.

"J-Joe! It's not what it looks like..." Sara said, beads of sweat forming on her face.

"Sara... Please.. Accept the fact that I love (Y/N)...." Joe said, a look of disappointment on his face.

Sara looked like she was about to burst out into tears. You felt bad, but you were too shocked from earlier to show it.

As soon as Sara ran out of the room, tears spilling down her face, you and Joe got disqualified.

"Well, at least we had fun, right?.." Joe said, trying to be cheerful.

"How about to tomorrow we apologize to Sara." Joe said.

Your face lit up. "Okay." You said.

You and Joe walked around the area for the rest of the day, luckily not running into many people.

It was a good day.

Shoutout to my friend: Licorice my beloved/shumaisHat/Suntoast. But it wrote the last few parts so yea

If you chose Sara)
Before you could choose someone, Sara stepped forward. "(Y/N), I'm good at dancing. I can be your partner to battle Miley."
"Ok then." you said, trying not to show suprise.

You looked at Miley, signaling her to choose a partner. "I choose Joe then. Hehehehehe."

You and Sara made sure that you're hips didn't lie—You cha cha slided to (whatever song cha cha-ers dance to)
and absolutely SLAUGHTERED the competition.

In the end, you guys won, and your base took no damage whatsoever.

"Heh. Guess I should try kendo if it really makes you that good at dancing." you said.

"Once we get off of this island, I'll make sure to take you to my dojo."
You nodded.

You and Sara walked over to Joe, thanked him for failing, and walked back to the group.

(If you chose Gin)
"Gin, do you want to help me battle Miley in a Cha Cha Slide battle?"
"Okay, meow. Lets protect the base from Miley, woof."

It took you and Gin awhile to fully understand how to cha cha slide, but once you guys figured it out, there was no stopping you.

Your base took a little bit of damage, but not enough to make you worried.

"That was fun, meow."
You patted Gin on the head and said "Next time, we'll make sure we beat Miley, and make sure the base isn't damaged."
"Ok, woof."

With that, you and Gin walked off the stage to greet your new adoring fans.

(If you chose Keiji)
"Keiji, can you be my partner?"
"Okay."

"Hehehehhehehe. Then I choose Sara."

You and Keiji didn't do very well. In all honesty, he was just too b e e f y to be able to dance.

After a couple minutes, you decided it was futile and quit. Fortunately, Sara and Joe were able to be substituted for you two.

The End (for now)

I'll make a part 2 in the future