The [mis]Adventures of Kai and Mishima

This is platonic pls dont actually ship it
BIG THANKS TO WIKIHOW HOW TO TWERK
oh joesus i regret this
Lol i wrote this in school on school wifi like a boss😎
Non-Death Game AU
Anyways, enjoy!

"Kai, are you going to Miss Sara's birthday party?" said Mishima, who was on his flip-phone.
"Of course."
"Well, since most of the people there are young students, shouldn't we learn to be more...hip?"
"What do you mean?"

"I'd like to teach you how to twerk."
"...I see. Very well then. Teach me how to twerk."

Mishima got up from where he was sitting. He squatted and put his hands on his knees. "You have to make sure that you are the right length from the ground so you don't fall over."
Kai copied the pose Mishima was doing. "Spread your knees a little more and go a little lower...Perfect! Just like that! Now straighten your back."

Kai straightened his back like Mishima had done. "Exactly right! Now move your hips up and down..."
Kai slowly started to move his hips up and down. "Perfect! Now arch then straighten your back every pop."

Kai did exactly that, twerking like a boss. "Great job! I'm sure all the ladies will be flocking to you.

-Time Skip-

Everyone circled around Kai. "Don't worry! You can dance, Kai!" cried Sara. But Kai didn't have to worry, thanks to Mishima. He squatted, put his hands on his knees, and started twerking.

"Throw it back Kai!" yelled Joe. Kai slightly grinned, but was interrupted by a hand that had smacked his ass.

"Nice ass, Kai." said Q-Taro with a grin. Kai hid his face behind his frying pan (yes, he was twerking while holding a frying pan). "...Thanks."

Mishima came over and patted his back. "I suppose your moves attract the men, too."

The End

We ship qkai in this household

Final word count: 320 words