HALLOWEEN SPECIAL✨

Non death-game au

Alice knocked on the door, quickly fixing his costume before Sara opened the door. "There you are. I was wondering when you would come."
She tilted her head to kinda point inside and said "Come on in!" before moving so he could pass.

Once he went in, he noticed Sara's blue dress with an apron. "Heh, never knew you were that fond of me, Sara."
"What?" said the brunette, a confused look on her face.
"Y'know...You're Alice in Wonderland, and my name is Alice?"
"Oh. Yeah, I'm matching with Ranmaru. He's the white rabbit. Joe wanted to be Elsa for some reason..."
Alice laughed. "Well, bye."
"See you later."

Alice wandered off, looking for Joe in the blond wig and blue dress, when he ran into a certain clown. "Wh-What the hell?!" exclaimed Alice.
Anzu was breathing heavily, the beady eyes on her horse mask staring into Yabusame's soul. "Hi, Alice!"
"Hi. Have you seen Joe or Keiji?"
"Yep! Keiji is right over there."
"Hehe...Thanks. Nice costume, by the way."
Anzu crossed her arms over her chest and huffed proudly. "I know right? Its a little hot and it smells like the plastic is melting, but its one heck of a costume!"
"Wha- Take it off, you dumbass!"
"Never!"

Alice made a weird noise that sounded like an inward sneeze before ripping off Anzu's horse mask. It was absolutely burning.

"H-Hey!" exclaimed Anzu, her blue and red hair in tangles. Alice held it above his head so she couldn't reach it. "You look enough like a clown already, goddammit! You don't need to get sick before the candy." Anzu gave him sad puppy eyes before sniffing and walking away to the others. Alice threw the mask behind him and finally walked over to Keiji.

"Hey, babe." said the police officer as he planted a kiss on Alice's forehead. "Greetings. I have come to slay the vampire."
Keiji chuckled. "You always slay, don't worry."
Alice grinned. "Of course."

Keiji put his arm on his neck, a more serious look now on his face. "Have you seen Joe or Ranmaru anywhere? They came not that long ago, but then they disappeared."
"No, I haven't. I've been looking for Joe though, so if I find 'em, I'll let you know."
"Thanks, and good luck."

Alice grabbed a CapriSun and walked away upstairs to see if they were up there.

As he was walking down the upstairs hall sipping his CapriSun, he bumped into his sister. "Hi, Reko."
Reko whipped her head around and glared at him. Any other person would've thought she was just rude, but Alice knew the rockstar well enough that that was her tell-tale way of saying "Fuck off, I'm tryin' to get some coochie."

Alice smirked and placed his arm on Reko's elbow so she couldn't get away. "So, who's your lady friend?"
Reko jabber him in the side with her elbow. "Nao, this is my brother, Alice."
Alice put his hand up in greeting and said "Ciao."
"Oh! Hello, Alice. I'm a friend of Reko."

Reko seemed mildly frustrated at the usage of "friend", making Alice grin wildly. Finally, he took his elbow off her shoulder. "Welp, I'll leave you guys to it."
"Huh? To what? You can stay if you like." offered Nao. Alice shook his head and winked at the red head. "I think Reko has something to say, so I'll leave you two alone for now."

Nao looked up at the taller girl. "What is it you want to tell me, Reko?"
The rock star blushed and looked away. "N-Nothin'."
Alice turned around and gave Reko a small thumbs up before walking off in search of Joe again.

When he finally reached the end of the hallway, he saw the odd sight of Joe banging on the door yelling "Let me innnnnn!"
"What the fuck are you doing?" asked Alice.
Joe turned around. A suprised look on his face quickly turned into a pouty one. "Ranmaru locked me out. He said somethin' about how I would ruin it for "Miss Sara".
Alice grinned. "Don't worry, I got this."

Alice quickly cleared his throat before putting on a feminine voice that sounded suspiciously like Sara. "Ranmaru? Are you in there?"
"Y-Yeah! Just...fixing my costume real quick. Do ya need something?"
"Yeah. Can you help with the decorations? The garland fell down and I think you're the only one who can help."

Joe snickered, using his hand to muffle the sound. "I can almost hear him blushing." whispered the brunette.
"K-Kay...I'll be out in just a sec, M- Sara-chan."

A wide smirk suddenly erupted along Alice's face. He continued to use his Sara voice as he said "Thanks Ranmaru. After we're done, I was thinking we could have some time alone. There's an empty room that we could use."
"Sure! S-Sounds good."

Alice walked away, Joe following shortly behind him. "Master manipulator..." whispered Joe in awe.
"Hmph. Of course."
"Can you manipulate someone to give me all their candy?"
Alice quickly nodded. "Although I get half of it."

Alice turned around to face Joe and stuck out his hand. "Deal?"
"Deal."

The two grinned at eachother before running off to find Shin, their first victim. It was going to be a good candy haul this year.

The End
Final word count: 900

A/n:
I'm sorry this had a really lazy ending! I just needed to get this out quickly.

But more importantly a note:
This book is now finished.

I have written all I wanted/planned to write, and I have recently been kind of fading out of the fandom. So this is goodbye! Thank you all for the support, I really appreciate it. Feel free to also "adopt" (make it into a full blown fanfiction) any of these stories. Just please credit!

Once again, I'd like to thank y'all for all of the votes, comments, and reads. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day <3

 I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day <3

GOODBYE FRIENDS