Ranmaru Kageyama x Reader

I...dont really know what to say about this...
TW: Sexual stuff, alcohol, language, just stuff you see at your average dance (dont worry, ranmaru contributes no part to the triggering stuff)
Shoutout to @shumaisHat for helping me with this
Non-Death Game AU
Anyways, enjoy!

You cautiously opened the door, still holding Ranmaru's bandaged hand. This was your first school dance, and you didn't know what to expect.

Ranmaru looked at you fondly before handing the admission for the both of you to Safalin. You entered the gym, still nervous. It especially didn't help that well... The first things you saw weren't the most reassuring.

Gashu and Miley were holding a game of stripping poker; Anzu and Joe were already down to only their under garments. Nao was having a panic attack in the corner of the room, next to Reko who was passed out on the floor. Alice and Midori were fist-fighting, and there were moaning noises coming from the bathroom. Kai, who had set up a make-shift bar, was giving out cocktails to whoever asked. Shin, who had a beer can in his hand was running around hitting people with a ruler and Sara, who was to covering Gin's ears, was telling everyone to "Shut the fuck up, there's a child here!"
And finally, Keiji was trying to confiscate a rope from Hinako.

I was a was a bit dramatic, but you still wanted to go anyways. "...A-Are you sure you still want to go?" asked Ranmaru, who was holding your hand so you couldn't quite get in. "Yes!"
you said excitedly—even though the people at the party were high, you still thought it would be fun to go with Ranmaru. "If you really want to..."

Ranmaru held your hand tightly as you hurried inside. He took one look around before leading you to a corner where you two would have a bit of privacy, at the least. You smiled at him sweetly. "This is fun, Ranmaru."
"...Yeah, but I think this is the first time I've ever wanted a chaperone."
"I think that a chaperone would ruin this!"
Ranmaru looked at the ground with a frustrated look on his face. "I-I wanted to dance with you..."
"We still can!"
"Uh, maybe not..."

"Well then, I guess we won't. I'm going to go play stripping poker!"
"Wait! Please don't go..."
You turned back around to face him. "Huh? Why?"
"N-Nevermind. Do what you want I guess..."
"Yay!"

You skipped over to the poker table, but before you could join, Rio, who was shirtless, jumped on the table. "Hey bastards! Everyone of you fuckers follow me! We're gonna play Seven Minutes in Heaven!"

Most people attending the party followed Ranger, with the exception of Nao and Reko.

(Reko was still passed out, and Nao was helping her. Unlike the rest, Nao did not give a singular fuck that Rio was drunk and could- would probably kill her.)

Rio ended up stopping right outside of the janitor's closet. "Hey beanie bitch, gimme your can!"
Shin tossed Ranger the beer can. Rio chugged the rest of the beverage before setting it on the ground and spinning it.

You desperately hoped the bottle would land on someone good, preferably Ranmaru.

The bottle started to slow near Q-Taro, but luckily enough for you, it landed on Ranmaru.

"I-I guess we, uh, have to go together..." stammered Ranmaru.
"Ahaha! Have fun, lovebirds!" chimed Ranger, who had opened the door for you.

Ranmaru cautiously entered the storage closet, closely followed by you.

"So, uh, what do we do now?"
"I dunno..."
"Aren't we supposed to, uh...k-kiss or something?"
"Hm? Yes, of course!"

You leaned in and gave Ranmaru a quick peck on the lips. Even though the closet was almost pitch black, you could still see Ranmaru's face blushing wildly. The white-haired teen gently cupped your cheeks and kissed you again.

Once he pulled away, you were a giggling mess. You pecked him on the lips again, and he pecked your forehead in return. You pecked his cheek, and he pecked yours. He was chuckling a little bit too now as he kissed you on the hand.

You buried your face in his chest, trying to conceal your giggles as he kissed the top of your head.

You were about to kiss him back when the door abruptly opened. "Get the fuck out, lovebirds!"

"The... The time is up already?!" exclaimed Ranmaru.
"Yeah yeah, now move. The next two bastards are gonna go now."

You got up from on top of him, and he got up too. (AGH IM SRY THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG-).

The rest of the time, shit happened and you guys had fun. In the end, you two were voted cutest couple at the dance.

"Hey, uh, (Y/N)? Next year... do you wanna go together again?" asked a nervous fluffy boi. You nodded. No matter what happened that year, you had something to look forward to.

The End

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG THERE WAS A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT DISTRACTED ME FROM WRITING AND WRITERS BLOCK IS FUCKIGN ANNOYING. This came from my grave 🥲

Final word count: 872 words