Nao Egokoro x Reader

Also very fluffy :-)
Also i tried to make the reader more masculine so yea
Non-Death Game AU
Anyways, enjoy!

The wind gently blew, giving you a break from the scorching heat. You wondered when Nao would come back inside- She was inside, making little clay houses, figurines, and other structures that would go in your flower garden. Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Nao.

"Hey, uh, (Y/N)? Do you want to help me paint the buildings?"
You rose and wiped the sweat from your brow. "Ok." you said as you slowly walked toward her, stumbling. "(Y/N)! A-Are you okay?"
"Can you get me something to drink?"
"Y-Yeah! I-I'll go get something!"

Nao rushed inside, and just as quick as she went inside, she came back outside. "Here! Drink!" said Nao as she forced the cup in your hands. You quickly gulped down all the water. You wiped your hand over your mouth and said "Thanks."
"I-I can't believe you didn't say anything earlier..."
"I was fine earlier."
"No you weren't! I'm glad that you're fine now. Oh, and please go inside so you don't get heat exhaustion either."
You nodded and walked inside.

The second you were indoors, paint and clay was the only thing you could smell. You sat down at the table, where all the clay models were. Only a couple were completely painted; the rest were barely started or weren't started at all. "So you want me to help you paint these?" you asked.
Nao nodded and said "Try to paint using the colors off the palette. If you really need a different color, grab it and I'll tone it for you."

You gave her a thumbs up and grabbed a little mushroom house. After staring at it for a moment, you decided the mushroom top should be a nice auburn red.

After about ten minutes, you had completely finished painting the top and you moved onto painting the rest of the home. Nao looked up from the little dwarf she was painting and said "(Y/N)! I didn't know you were so good at painting!"
You looked at the mushroom. Some parts were less painted then the others, giving it a shaded effect. "Uh, thanks." you mumbled, not sure what else you were supposed to say. Nao smiled at you before continuing to paint.

-Time Skip-

"(Y/N), do you want to break?"
You nodded. "Okay then!"
Nao stood up and said "Do you want to eat at the snack table?" (Yes, a snack table. If you don't have one you're a loser. Whats the difference, you may ask? Well, snack tables are smaller, usually circular tables with comfy chairs. Completely different from dining tables.)

You nodded and walked over to the kitchen where you grabbed some scones and sweet tea. You brought the snack over to the table where Nao was already sitting.

You two sat in silence, too tired and hungry to speak. Nao ate quickly and was soon finished, able to go back to painting. You on the other hand and, even when you were done, just felt sleepy and rested your head on the table.

Right whenever you were about to fall asleep, you were startled out of your dosing state by Nao. "(Y/N)! I finished!"
"Kay." you mumbled. "Lets go set it out."

You got up, grabbed a bag, and put all the clay components in it, and walked outside. Nao followed shortly behind you to help you set the little village up.

After about 10 minutes, you and Nao had your own mini mushroom town. "(Y/N)- Its so beautiful!" exclaimed Nao.
You nodded. Nao stepped closer to you and grabbed your hand. "I couldn't have built it without you (Y/N)."
"I couldn't have built this without you, Nao."
Nao turned to look at you. You turned to look back at her. Nao stood on her tippy-toes, grabbed your face, and kissed you on the lips. But just as quick as she kissed you, she pull back. "I'm sorry." said Nao with a flustered look on her face.
You smiled at her, brushed her bangs away with you hand, and kissed her forehead. "...I love you so much, Nao."
"I love you too, (Y/N)."

The End

Final word count: 772 words