Midori/Sou Hiyori x Reader

This is very off topic but like... y'all know those truth.com ads where its like "a breath of stress air"?
So basically those are making me hate myself so much because every time i see one im like "ooh thats some sexy effects i want that" because im the biggest sucker for glitchcore n stuff
So like whoever makes those ads...please stop
Oh yea there are also kinda spoilers for chapter 3 so watch out i guess
Requested by @skyspammer
Anyways, enjoy!

You honestly wondered how you had even survived the death game this far.

And yet here you were, partnered with Midori, helpless because you had no way of killing him. "(Y/N), hold my hand please."
You nervously obliged to his orders; you were afraid he would hurt you if you didn't. "Don't be worried (Y/N). I won't hurt you."

You felt the warm wind of relief sweep over you before realizing once again that Midori was you enemy. "Sh-Shouldn't we go investigate?"
"Ah, of course."

You and Midori eventually arrived at a door. "I...Think we found a bathroom."
Midori smiled at you mockingly. "I don't think that's a bathroom, dear
(Y/N)."
"Then what is it?"
Midori tightened his grip on your hand, and the door opened. "Its the discussion room."

You entered the room, where a small girl with syrup dripping down her hair was. "Good day... Ah, Midori!"
"Hello, Maple. Could you please leave?"
"O-Of course..."

The girl (who you assumed was named Maple) quickly backed out of the room, leaving the two of you all by yourselves. 

Midori sat down on the bed in the corner and patted the spot next to him. "Come and sit down, please."
You hastily sat down next to him. "Aren't we supposed to investigate?"
Midori just smiled at you and started to take off his scarf. "What are you doing..?"
Midori finished taking off his scarf and wrapped it around you. "Are you more comfortable now?"
You nodded sheepishly. "Good."
Midori scooted closer to you and put his hand around your waist, pulling you closer. "I'd ask Maple to make us some tea but I suppose she wouldn't be very happy if she saw us like this..."

You said nothing in response, making the situation quite awkward. Fortunately, Midori could keep things interesting. He suddenly yanked the scarf around your neck, making you gag. "(Y/N)...You realize I could kill you at any point, right?"
You continued staring at the ground, not sure what to say. "Ahaha. Just kidding."

Midori loosened the scarf so that you could breath properly. "(Y/N), why are you so scared of me?"
"I mean...You're a floormaster. And after all whats happened...How could I trust you?"
Midori chuckled softly. "Oh, (Y/N)...I won't hurt you."
"But... Haven't you met M-Miley? Or Rio Ranger?"
"Of course, darling. But I'm your partner. Can't you trust me? You'll have to trust me to survive, won't you? So why don't you go ahead and start?"

"...Fine. But just know...I'll always choose the others over you."
"That's okay, my love. Just a little bit of trust is good enough. I'm sure our relationship will bloom once you get to know I'm not too bad."

You smiled at him nervously and slowly reached for his hand, but before you could grab his, he grabbed yours. "It's almost as if we're lovers, isn't it,
(Y/N)?"
A light shade of pink spread across your face and you looked away. "I guess."
"So that makes me your boyfriend?"
Even more blush spread across your face. "Yeah..." you mumbled.
"Well then, (Y/N), I'll treat you as best I can. I can't promise the same for the rest, however."
"That's why I'm here, isn't it? You protect me while I save the rest."
"...I suppose that would be fine."

Midori gave you a peck on the cheek before getting up. "Come on, my love. Let's get going."

The End

(I didnt really know how to end this and i got lazy. Sorry)

Final word count: 687 words