KuruSaka

This is kinda inspired by an ao3 story i read (https://archiveofourown.org/works/25141303?view_adult=true)
Go check it out its amazing

Hayasaka tried his best to keep his tears contained, but some still leaked from his red, puffy eyes. He slowly drew his knees up so he could sit in a fetal position. With his head buried in between his knees, he was able to cry a little harder without anyone hearing. Of course, other people could still kind of hear his stifled sobs, but all of them were to...busy to check on him.

Not that he cared anyway—He didn't want them checking on him. How weak he would look infront of all his coworkers. He knew one of them would just tell his boss, and he'd get extra work for not being able to handle the stress.

He hated the old man; yes, he himself was a bit old-fashioned (he always wore a suit or a button-up shirt, and he refused to dye his hair any color, even when Anzu said she would do it for him.) But how he thought work would "clear the mind" was absolutely disgusting to Hayasaka. It's not he had a choice to work anyways.
The only reason he still had this highly stressful job is because he wanted to support Naomichi's dream of being a pro-boxer (he was only in the medium leagues (so far, at least)). The money Naomichi and Hayasaka used to make wasn't enough to be able to afford a house. Hayasaka could never tell his boyfriend that however: He knew it would just stress him out and quit his dream job and get something that had a guaranteed pay. He wanted Naomichi to have a good life, no matter how stressful it was for Hayasaka.

The brunette started to feel his tears subside, and after a minute, the only thing left of his panic attack was a slightly quivering voice.

He took off his glasses and wiped his eyes with his sleeve before peeking out of the bathroom stall to make sure no one was there. He washed his hands to be precautious about the possible germs he had touched in the stall. Finally, he left the bathroom.

Not a time skip but change of scenery brought to u by the baldspot under shins beanie

Shunsuke's phone rang in his breifcase as he walked back from his "lunch" break. With stumbling hands he reached inside the breifcase and pulled out his iPhone 4. It was his blue-haired boyfriend, Kurumada, who was calling him. "Hey, babe." said Kurumada in his deep-voice.
"H-Hey..."
Even though the boxer couldn't see his boyfriend's face, he knew him well enough to sense that something was wrong. "Something's wrong, isn't it?"
"No. Nothing is wrong at all."
"I'm not believing your shit, Shunsuke. I've heard you after you cry, and that's exactly what you sound like. Your voice starts to get all shaky and stuff."
"I-I accidentally tripped and fell... And it hurt."
"Hayasaka, don't lie to me. If something is wrong, you can tell me. I'm a boxer, I'm supposed to be able to protect you. So if anything happens, I need to be able to help you."
Hayasaka felt small tears form in his eyes. He felt happy when his boyfriend fussed over him. Kurumada continued. "I know you have days that you can take off for this month, so you can head home. I'm home too, so we can talk about whatever is bothering you."
Hayasaka was silent for a moment before finally answering "Okay. That's fine...I guess."
"I'll go ahead and get some coffee ready, and your favorite blanket too."
"I'm not a baby, Kurumada. But thank you anyways."
Kurumada chuckled through the speaker. "See ya later, baby."
"Bye. Love you.
"Love you too."

Hayasaka hung up and quickly emailed a co-worker that he wouldn't be there for the rest if the day, then, clutching his breifcase to his chest (classic femboy run) he ran to his car to drive home.

Time skip/change of scenery brought to u by the cocaine in midoris coffee

Hayasaka rushed inside their apartment, eager and a little anxious to get back to his boyfriend. He dropped off his breifcase beside the door and walked over to Kurumada, who was making coffee. "Hey-" started the brunette before being interrupted by Kurumada pecking him on the lips. "Go ahead and make yourself comfy, 'kay?"
Hayasaka nodded and headed for their couch.

Naomichi soon followed his boyfriend, holding a cup of coffee for Hayasaka. Kurumada sat down next to Hayasaka and handed him the coffee. "Tell me whats wrong, babe." said Naomichi softly. "Well, I guess I'm just really stressed out..."
"Do you just need a break?" asked Kurumada.
"No...A break would just give me more work. My stupid boss is just so pushy, and he won't give me a break. He's probably one of those old people who say that mental health is fake. You know I don't do well under pressure, and this stress is making it almost impossible for me to work. It's...really difficult for me. But I know I can't just not work becaus if I did quit I probably wouldn't find a high enough paying job to support us, and you'd have to quit your job to support us, and I don't want you to have to do that because it would make you sad and I don't like seeing you sad and- Sorry, I guess I was telling a bit too much." Shunsuke scratched his neck awkwardly and stared at the ground.
"It's fine, Hayasaka. I want to hear your feedback so I can be a better boyfriend."

There was a short moment of silence before Kurumada finally said "If you're really that stressed, I can get another job-"
"No!" yelled Hayasaka. He took off his glasses to wipe away the small tears forming in his eyes. "I-I just want you to be happy... That's a-all I want..." stammered Haysaka.
"God Hayasaka, you didn't even listen to me. I was just gonna say that I could get a part-time job or somethin'. It's kinda boring without you here anyway so I might as well do something interesting."
"A-Are you sure that won't be bad for your career?"
"It'll be fine, babe. Anyways, now that you have the day off, whaddya wanna do?"
"Can we just cuddle for now?"
"Of course."

Kurumada quickly got up and grabbed a blanket before sitting back down next to Hayasaka. Shunsuke schooched even closer to Kurumada and threw his legs over the boxers lap. Kurumada covered the both of them with his blanket and pulled Hayasaka into a tight hug. The brunette laughed lightly. "You're such a big softie, Kurumada."
"Only for you, babe."

-Time Skip- (epilogue?)

Hayasaka looked up at his new office building. Butterflies of anxiety filled his stomach, but he didn't have to worry as much with Kurumada's new job. Everything would be safe with a professional boxer by your side.

The End
AGHH THANKS FOR READING THIS SHIP IS SO UNDERATTED

Final word coun: 1202 words