Chapter 17

I called Stiles back, but he didn't answer. Instantly, I felt foolish, remembering it was in the middle of the night and decided to call him back in the morning. I put my phone back down and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

The next day, I woke up and the first thing I did was call Stiles again. He still didn't answer.

I sighed and got dressed before walking downstairs. I nearly tripped down the last step when I saw Kira and Scott in my living room, but managed not to slip.

"I'm glad you've finally got some plans for the weekend," my dad jokes, ruffling my hair.

Plans? Since when did I have plans? I knew I organised to see Stiles today, but my parents didn't normally count that as plans, since I'd done it every weekend when I was a kid.

I looked to Kira and Scott, and Kira winked at me, motioning me to go along. I blinked, confused, but decided to humour them.

"Uh, yes, plans. I have plans with them. We'd better get along with the plans then," I rambled, deeply confused.

My dad didn't seem to notice my confused state though, which was good.

"Alright kiddo, have fun," my dad threw me a granola bar. "And don't forget breakfast."

I caught the granola bar and nodded my head before leaving my house with Kira and Scott. What was happening? What were they up to?

I spotted an unfamiliar car in my driveway and was surprised to find Lydia in the driver's seat. Did we actually have plans and I just forgot about them?

I hesitantly got into the backseat of the car, Kira sitting next to me while Scott got into the front.

"What's happening?"

"We'll explain once we get there," Lydia replied shortly.

"Where is there?" I asked, but no one answered.

The car ride was silent as Lydia droves us somewhere, and I started getting worried. Were they kidnapping me? Was I getting kidnapped? Why would Kira want to kidnap me? She was supposed to be my best friend. Best friends don't kidnap each other. Right?

Lydia finally stopped the car in front of an apartment building, and we all got out and walked into the building. We went up a few stories and arrived at apartment 402. Lydia opened the door and walked in, making it obvious she'd been here before.

We entered an office and found Allison, Ethan, and Aiden talking around a desk. As soon as I entered, their eyes went to me and they shut their mouths.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked, getting frustrated.

And that's when they told me.

They told me everything. How Scott got bitten by Peter Hale who was a werewolf and turned Scott into a werewolf himself and they then had to band together and kill Peter Hale, with Derek Hale ending him by slashing his throat. They also told me how Allison and her dad were former werewolf hunters and how Lydia was a banshee, as well as all the crazy creatures they had seen and defeated. The most alarming part was when they told me that Stiles was being possessed by a dark Kitsune, also known as a Nogitsune and how the Oni were hunting him.

It was silent for a while after their explanation while I tried to process everything I had just heard. Scott, Isaac, Ethan, and Aiden were werewolves, Allison was a former werewolf hunter, Lydia was a banshee and Stiles was being possessed by a dark spirit.

"Why are you telling me all this now?" I asked. Everyone looked to one another uneasily, trying to get the other to talk. "Wait, where even is Stiles?"