☁︎︎Home

You finally arrived back to Japan after days of recovery. You stretched your arms as you got out the airport. Jotaro was still holding onto your belongings as if it is his.
"Jotaro I can hold them," you said, trying to take your belongings back.
"You're still hurt," he said dodging you.
"Jiji, are you going to stay over in my house or what?"
"Why I should visit my daughter recovered," Mr. Joestar said, smiling.
"I need to go back to my home as well Jotaro. Give my belongings back," you said, crossing your arms.
"I'll take you home (Y/n). Oi Jiji you tell mom that I'll be back home by dinner and that (Y/n)'s coming over as well," Jotaro said, grabbing your arm with Star.
"I'll grab a taxi for you two then," Mr. Joestar said giving a thumbs up to Jotaro.
Star gently held your hand, dragging you over to the taxi Mr. Joestar stopped.
"You have the cash and all right?" Mr. Joestar asked Jotaro. Jotaro tipped his hat as he got in the taxi with you, "Good grief, I'm not a kid Jiji."
"Go score some Jotaro," Mr. Joestar grinned, closing the taxi door.

You sat next to Jotaro, feeling your life in danger. The taxi driver was pretty talkative, asking you and Jotaro about schools and all. You just chuckled and answered while Jotaro just looked out the window, making you do all the talking. Jotaro gently placed a hand on your thigh, making you freeze in place. You looked over at him, he was staring right down at you.
"Jotaro no," you whispered, taking his hand off of you. He just leaned towards you, grabbing your waist. You gave him a stern look as you took his hand off of you again.
"I'll personally kill you if you don't behave," you said, smacking his arm.
He pouted, then gave you a quick peck on your cheek. You gritted your teeth, he was starting to get on your nerves.

You two got off the taxi, you didn't chat with Jotaro through the whole ride. As you two were walking home, you looked up at him to see him looking down at you with the needy eyes. You just sighed, "What was I even expecting from an imbecile."
Jotaro furrowed his eyebrows at your comment, "Oi I have my limit to hear your whine as well."
You groaned, "Well you can't control your needs. I can't believe you were always this dumb."
He aggressively grabbed your arm that got penetrated by a pole during the fight, making you hiss in pain.
"I can easily beat the shit out of you," he said, stern look.
"Oh now you're mad that I didn't let you be a flirt? What are you a child?"
Jotaro stayed quiet for a while examining your expression. You suddenly felt a throbbing pain in your arm, making you let out a small yelp. He loosened the grip on your arm, "I suppose I was only thinking of my own self for a while."
You pulled your arm away from him, "You were always like that. Telling me you'll change and never do."
Jotaro raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean I always do?"
"You said that you won't be a delinquent like those bitches and look who you are now. Also you said that you don't want me to reopen my wound, saying that it's annoying. But you are here grabbing where I got hurt," you snapped at him.
He stayed quiet, he then just took a few steps left, creating some space between you two. You summoned Antelope Dust, you sent it towards Jotaro, it just hovered around him til Star came out and hugged it tightly. You just shrieked and looked at him, he pouted his lips, looking away from you.
"Is there something you want to say?"
"No," he replied, pulling Star back.
"We're almost at my house. Tell me something you want before it's too late."
He kept quiet the whole walk to your front door. You knocked on it, you heard your uncle running to the front door. Then the door swung open, your uncle seemed to be in a rush. He looked at you then at Jotaro then back at you, trying to comprehend what happened.
"Where do you think you've been for the last months?" he said, crossing his arms.
"Well, I left you a note. Plus it was a trip to make myself stronger," you said, looking away.
"Your aunt was scared to death, moreover what were you thinking going all the way to Egypt?" he scolded.
"I came back alive. Just a few scratches and bruises," you pouted.
Your uncle sighed, and moved to the side, "Welcome back home after a long trip I suppose. I already made some food, feel free to eat it."
"Thanks uncle, you're the best," you smiled, running in.
Jotaro handed your belonging to your uncle. He looked up at Jotaro, raising his eyebrow, "Are you coming in or?"
"I'm heading back home. Just here for (Y/n)'s safety and the belongings."
"Feel free to visit when you want. And thank you for keeping (Y/n) alive," he said with a light nod as he took your belongings.
Jotaro tipped his hat and walked off. You soon heard your uncle close the door.
"Did Jotaro go home?" you asked with a glass of water in your hand.
"He did. Now you got some explaining to do."
"Wait what? He went home?" you shrieked, placing the cup on the drawer next to you.
"I- I need to get him, I'll talk to you later," you said grabbing your shoes.
Before your uncle could even stop you, you ran out, your shoes in your hand. You ran towards Jotaro's house, thinking that you'll meet him on the way there. Though you were soon stopped by Jotaro, smoking right in the corner of your house.
"Just what were you thinking?" Jotaro said, seeing your bare feet.
"I- I thought you-."
"Geez, what were you worried bout?"
"Thought you would just walk off and all."
"You thought I'll leave you?" he chuckled.
"I- no," you pouted.
"Then?"
"Thought you would go... somewhere else.."
Jotaro chuckled at your words, he turned the cig off and walked over to you. He then threw you over his shoulder,
"Why would I leave my future (husband/wife)?"
"Do you want to go to my place?" he asked, still chuckling a little bit.
"F- for what?"
"The unfinished."
You hung your head down, "W- we already did it! We don't need to redo it!"
He smirked, "You weren't fully recovered then. Let me see how stronger you can hold onto this time."
"No! We're not doing it again!"
"I want to see that moaning soft (Y/n) again."
Your face turned red, "Sh- shut up."
"I learnt some different poses by the way. We could try that."
"No way! I'm telling Holly-san that you're watching porns if you try!"
He just chuckled, "It's not porn. It's magazine (Y/n)."
"Why you little-," you shouted as you kicked the side of his waist.
"Still weak (Y/n)," he said, running to his house now.
"I- I'm gonna tell Mr. Joestar and.. and Kakyoin and Polnareff and.."
"You can tell it to whoever you want. You won't be able to escape me though."
You pouted, "We'll see about that."
"You can try (Y/n), but no cock will be match to mine."
"I'm not into fucking people!" you screeched.
"We're here," he said chuckling at your words.
"I still remember you moaning so big so hard."
"If I don't remember it, i-it didn't happen."
"Sure," he said, putting you down.
"I hate you.. you... cock brain."
He just chuckled, "I love you too Dolphin."