☁︎︎ Futari (二人)

You sat in the dining table next to Jotaro, his cheeks bruised after trying to fuck with you.
"You recovered fast," he said, munching on some rice.
"Don't talk with your mouth full," you said, annoyed.
"Did something happen?" Ms. Holly asked, concerned.
"Nothing. I just taught him some moves," you said, looking over at Jotaro.
"Seems like Jotaro lost," Mr. Joestar said, chuckling.
"We should treat those wounds honey," Ms. Holly said, checking Jotaro's bruises.
"I'm okay bitch," he said, eyebrows furrowing every time Ms. Holly touched his bruise.
"Does it hurt?" you asked.
"Does it not look like?" Jotaro said, angry.
"Jesus, I'll heal you. No need to get angry," you said, rolling your eyes.
"By the way Ms. Holly, how are you? Are you doing good? I could treat your wounds if you want."
"I'm perfectly fine (Y/n), thanks for worrying for me and risking your lives on the line," she answered with a smile.
"Bitch, I think (Y/n)'s pregnant," Jotaro said, out of blue.
"Jotaro, I am not."
"You are. I can see that your belly has been growing."
"Jotaro, it's the fucking food you kept on feeding me the whole recovery. I got fucking fat because of you Kujo."
"I didn't feed you much."
"You fed me four times a day," you said, grabbing Jotaro's shirt.
"You ate as much as that before. You didn't get fat then."
"I fucking worked out then because my body wasn't fucked up like in the recovery."
"Then you're getting fat (Y/n)."
"Oi. You're not the one to talk."
He just shrugged, "I'm still fit."
"I will fucking beat the shit out of you."
"I'm not gonna hurt you. You have a baby in that stomach."
"I didn't-. God forget it."
Ms. Holly and Mr. Joestar just watched you two.
"It must mean that Jotaro did score some," Mr. Joestar said, rubbing his chin.
"I'm gonna make red bean rice tomorrow," Ms. Holly said in excitement.
"We aren't-."
"At least it means you two did that," Ms. Holly said, smiling.
You looked over at Jotaro, he just looked back down at you. 'Say something,' you said with your eyes.
"We did it a few days ago," he said.
"I will fucking kill you," you whispered to him.
"I know you won't," he said, giving you a peck on the cheek.

You finished the dinner and sat in Jotaro's room, looking out at the garden. Jotaro soon came in with two glasses of water.
"Here," he said, handing you a glass of water.
"Thanks."
He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "I really wish I don't need to go to school."
"It's already Sunday Jotaro. We have school tomorrow."
He sighed, "I know."
"I'll see you at school, I should head home now," you said placing the glass down.
"Can you stay for the night?"
"No. I have all my school things at home. I need to explain things to my Uncle as well."
"I see."
"I'm gonna walk to school with Kakyoin tomorrow. You can go walk with those annoying bitches."
"Hah? Oi, we need to show them that we're dating so they can stop clinging onto me."
"We can do that on Tuesday. I'm going out with Kakyoin tomorrow."
"Oi your boyfriend is right in front of you."
"I need some quality time with Kakyoin, Jotaro."
"But I'm your boyfriend."
"And Kakyoin's my friend. We haven't talked for a long time. You can tag along if you want. Just ask Kakyoin first."
Jotaro just pouted at your words.
"I'll see you tomorrow then," you said leaving Jotaro alone.
"Oi," Jotaro said, grabbing your arm with Star.
You looked back at him, "What?"
"Stay over for the night."
"No. I have my things at my house."
"I'll get it then. You can set up the bed."
"I'm not having a sleepover Kujo."
"I want to sleep right next to you."
"No, we already did that in Egypt."
He just pouted, "Then could you not go out with Kakyoin."
"You're jealous of that? Really?"
He just looked at you, giving you the pleading eyes.
You walked over to him, pouting.
"Fine. I'll think about it," you said placing your hand on his head.
He looked up at you, "I'm not a kid."
"Yeah sure, Ocean Child," you said giving him some pats.
"I'll be heading back. Not only do we have school, I need to talk with my Uncle."
He grabbed your hand and placed it on his head, "More pats."
"You just said-.."
"More pats."
"I need to go. I'm not taking care of you lovesick bastard."
He pouted, "Pats."
"Be a good boy then I'll pat you."
"I'll be, so pats."
"You did nothing good now."
"I waited for you to wake up."
"So?"
"I also fed and took care of you when you couldn't move well."
"Ugh, fine. I'll give you a bit more pats and I'm leaving."
He held your waist, shoving his face in between your chests. You just patted him a few more times before he'd let you go. He kept his arms around your waist even after you were done.
"Let me go before I break your fingers."
"You're too weak for that Dolphin."
"Well, if you didn't feed me like a whole bunch while I was in hospital, I wouldn't have gotten fat."
"You're so chubby."
"I'm gonna lose weight in my gramp's doujo."
"Can I squeeze your belly?"
"Absolutely not. Let go of me before I break your face."
He grabbed the fat on your sides, pinching it to get a few swear words from you. You hissed and head butted his face, though Star caught your head before you two can collide.
"Damn you Kujo."
He lightly gave you small pecks on your collarbone. You looked down at him, "Don't."
He looked back up at you, his tongue out licking your collarbone.
"I said don't!" you said, pushing him away from you.
"That tickles," you grumbled giving him little pecks on his cheek.
"I'm going. Let me go now Kujo."
"Fine. Let's walk to school together tomorrow," he said letting go of you.
"Just don't mess around with me. I won't hesitate to hit you straight in that pretty face if you try," you grumbled as you made your way over to the door.
"You think I'm pretty?" he said towering over you.
"Shut the fuck up," you said opening the door.
"I'll be waiting in front of your house (Y/n)," he said, giving you a small peck as a goodbye.
"Piss off," you said, walking off.

"Already leaving?" Ms. Holly asked, looking over at you.
"Yeah. I have school tomorrow and so do Jotaro. Thanks for letting me stay over," you said, getting your shoes on.
"It would've been better if you could stay over the night. I was going to make red bean rice."
"I.. I guess staying over won't hurt.."
You saw Ms. Holly grin in excitement.
"I'll guess I'll go grab my things then.. I'll be back Ms. Holly. And thanks for letting me stay over the night."
"It's really nothing. Feel free and take your time," Ms. Holly gave you a thumbs up.
You sighed as soon as you exited the front door. It was really a pain when Ms. Holly gave you requests, you couldn't just put it down.

You walked back in Kujo's house your school bag in your hand filled with your uniform. You ringed the door bell, after a few seconds Jotaro opened the door as if he was about to break it.
"Oh.. you really came back," he said, grabbing your bag from your hand.
"You should know how strict my Uncle is," you said, going in with him.
"It won't hurt. Also it's your first time staying over with me as a lover."
"Shut it. I'll punch you."
"Where's Ms. Holly and Mr. Joestar?"
"They're already sleeping."
He just leaned to you, "Are we doing it today?"
"No. Get off of me you perv."
He opened the door to his room, there were two futons right next to each other. You walked in and grabbed one and pulled it away from the other one, making some distance.
"I still don't believe you can fit in the futon."
He just pouted, placing your bag down. He walked over to you, sitting down on the futon you didn't touch.
"Are we sleeping apart?"
"Yes. And no I'm not putting them back together."
You lied down on the futon you dragged. Covering yourself under the blanket, "Good night. And I'll kill you if you're on my side by the morning."
"Then can I sleep next to you before you wake up?"
"No. I'll kill you."
"Fine. Good night," he said, lying down.