☁︎ Red Hot Chili Pepper

You were pulled out by Jotaro, before you could even have your after lunch nap.
"We got a meeting we have to attend," he muttered, putting you over his shoulder.
"Hah? C'mon! I barely slept last night thanks to cocky ass!"
"You slept for solid 7 hours (Y/n). You're not a koala."
"Fuck you," you groaned.

You two walked over to the place. The kids were already there with a motorcycle. Jotaro rushed over to them, noticing Okuyasu, angry.
"I told Josuke not to say anything. It's dangerous to talk openly in a town with running electricity everywhere."
You grumbled as you caught up to him, feeling unfair with his long legs.
Koichi welcomed you two. You just smirked as Jotaro went on with his words.
"Okuyasu, Chili Pepper really pisses me off, too. It got inside my house without me noticing it. It can overhear anything we say and take whatever it wants," Josuke added.
"Now that you mention it, my homework from the other day disappeared from my desk! I thought my mom had confused it for a trash or-."
"That doesn't matter right now, Koichi!" Josuke cut Koichi's words off.
"The only reason Chili Pepper hasn't been causing problem for us is because it knows we can beat it. But it could very well be dragging people through the phone lines with as much effort as it takes to make a prank call," Josuke said.
"Not to mention, it may have already started using the bow and arrow on more people. I saw how much stronger it's become with my own eyes. We have to figure out where its user is hiding, and fast," Josuke added.
"So you guys fought it before?" you asked.
They nodded, while Okuyasu looked down at the floor.
You sighed, "I suppose it must be a powerful Stand if you couldn't catch it." You elbowed Jotaro, he looked away.
"I wasn't there. I just got a call."
"Pff sure."
"So, h-how are we going to find the user?" Koichi asked.
"That's exactly what we're here to figure out. Right Jotaro-san?"
"No, not quite," Jotaro answered.
"Finding him isn't a problem. There's a guy arriving at Morioh's port tomorrow who can do it," Jotaro said.
"Wait is Mr. Joestar not arriving today?" you asked.
"It got postponed," Jotaro said with his stern face.
The kids chattered in shock and surprise.
"Is he a Stand user?" Josuke asked.
"He is. His Stand is called Hermit Purple. Only problem is that he's too old and frail to fight anymore."
"Too old? Just how old is he? Jotaro-san you know the guy?"
"Yeah, (Y/n) and I know him pretty well. He used to be pretty buff... but you wouldn't have guessed that now. He's eighty... No, about seventy-nine years old."
"Ah how time passes," you muttered.
"Seventy-nine?! He's super old!"
"His legs have become weak, so he uses a cane. Two years ago he had to have gallstones removed, and he also suffers from cataracts."
"You don't have to go with the details Kujo," you said, poking Jotaro. You could see his little pout.
"You're not gonna tell me he chats up mailboxes in his spare time, are you? This is crazy!" Josuke sighed.
"I gathered you guys here to discuss how we'll protect him once he gets here."
"Jotaro I can do body guarding on my own," you pouted.
"You're still weak (Y/n), you can barely fight me now."
"Hah? Is that an invitation to a battle?!"
"Your muscles are almost gone not to mention how old you've gotten."
"I-," you stopped, not wanting to argue with him in front of the kids.
"I'll kick your ass when we get some lone time," you said.
"As I was saying, if Chili Pepper finds out about him, it will probably kill him. The thing Chili Pepper fears most is us finding out who its user is."
"Yeah... But can an old guy like that really help us?"
"Don't worry Josuke, he may be old. But he still got the hang of his Stand," you smiled.
"I tried stopping him, but he decided to come to Japan himself after hearing about the bow and arrow," Jotaro said, blocking your mouth with his massive hand.
"To Japan? Jotaro-san is he a foreigner?" Koichi asked.
"Yeah."
"Josuke-kun, th-this is serious!" Koichi shouted.
"Huh? What? What is?" Josuke asked, confused.
"Josuke-kun, if this guys is a seventy-nine year-old foreign Stand user..."
"Y- you can't mean..!" Josuke looked over at Jotaro, who was staring down at you angrily.
Suddenly the motorcycle's engine started on its own, catching everyone's attention. Soon a Stand form appeared on it.
"Thanks for all the juicy info!" The Stand said.
Your eye widened, you reached down for your knife.
"Red Hot Chili Pepper!" Okuyasu shouted.
"No way! How did it find us here?" Jotaro said, taking his hands off of you.
As the Stand was playing with the engine you managed to jump to its back. Stopped by the electricity the Stand was emitting. You jumped back, the electricity was too much just for a human body to handle.
"Wh- why?! How did it get here without a power line?!" Koichi questioned.
"The bike's battery!" Jotaro said.
"Took you long enough to notice!" You shouted, your body was still little bit electrocuted by the Stand.
"In my bike?" Okuyasu asked himself.
"It heard everything!" Josuke shouted.
"Give me your damn coat Jotaro, we can't let it run!" you shouted.
You tugged his coat from him, covering your arm.
"The port at noon? There's some decrepit old Stand user who can find my user? I'll kill him the instant he reaches port!"
"Now it knows about Gramps.. and by the same token, Josuke's father!"
"Then fucking time to kill," you said, getting your bone knife out, throwing the metal knife away. As you were about to charge the Stand started the bike and ran off. You hissed in pain as your scraped your knee to the floor.
"Throw me Kujo!" you looked back at Jotaro. He looked at you in shock.
"Throw me with Star damn it. I can land perfectly so throw me so I can reach the damn Stand!"
"No, hold it. If anyone's gettin' revenge on that motherfucker... it's gonna be me, Nijumura Okuyasu!" Okuyasu shouted taking his Stand out.
"He erased the air!" Koichi said.
Okuyasu jumped in mid air, using his Stand's power to get close to the bike. He soon got on the bike.
You sighed, "You should've told me how idiotic these kids are as well as you Kujo."
You could see Jotaro's pout.
"What are you thinking? Run to the bike Jotaro, your Stand as the most power. One punch would be enough for a death."
"Don't tell me what to do. After all, you're being too careless (Y/n)."
Soon you heard a crash, the bike was dismembered, trapping the Stand. You ran over to there, not wanting any injured humans. When the Stand got in reach of your jump, you jumped to the Stand your knife penetrated of Jotaro's coat for the safety of your hand and arm. The Stand dodged, making your knife stab the grassy floor.
"I said I was going to end it!" Okuyasu shouted.
"I would've let you if the main reason for the meeting was to stop the Stand from getting Josuke's dad! Emotions shouldn't be prioritized in this situation Okuyasu!" you shouted.
"You think you got me cornered here?" the Stand said.
You got your posture fixed, ready to charge at the Stand once more.
"Still want revenge for your brother Keicho?" the Stand shouted to Okuyasu.
"No. My big bro... was askin' t'die," Okuyasu said.
"I knew he'd get himself killed. He was doin' bad stuff... And when ya do bad stuff like my big bro did, it always bites ya in the ass before long. Even a guy like me knows that," Okuyasu stared down at the Stand.
"If ya tell me who your user is and where he lives. I'll letcha live."
The Stand stared at Okuyasu, "You'll let me love if I tell you? Can't say I expected you to be this calm. I thought you'd be foaming at the mouth with rage by now."
"Nothing'd make me happier than if ya didn't tell me! I could erase the fuck outta ya, dipshit!" Okuyasu shouted.
"I knew it! But do you really think you can? With a pathetically slow right hand like that?" the Stand scoffed.
You charged in for another attack. You could see Okuyasu, pissed off.
"Stay there Okuyasu. Emotions aren't good in battlefields," you said calmly. You jumped in for another attack, landing on the Stand's leg this time although it tried to dodge. You jumped back, the electricity getting close to you.
"Should I be laughing or taking a nap right now? You're making this really hard for me!" the Stand said, cockily. You grumbled, a simple cut wasn't good enough for the Stand.
"Fucker!" Okuyasu scowled.
"Okuyasu! Calm down!" you shouted, noticing his state.
"I'm gonna kille ya!" Okuyasu jumped to the Stand as he took his own Stand out again. You jumped to the other side of the hill, getting further from Okuyasu's erasing Stand.
As Okuyasu was about to hit, the Stand hit his abdomen and moved to his back.
You heard the group coming, you looked back with a scowl. Okuyasu suddenly went behind the Stand, then his Stand kicked the Chili Pepper to the ground. Keeping it down with his Stand's feet. The his Stand rapidly stomped on the Stand. Though Chili Pepper made its way out, causing Okuyasu to erase multiple areas, trying to get a hold of Chili Pepper again.
"Look like ya got a lot slower," Okuyasu said as Chili Pepper stopped to get a breath.
"Ya think you can dodge my next attack?" Okuyasu scowled. Chili Pepper's sparks were disappearing, a good opportunity for you.
"Okuyasu! Don't kill it yet! Wait for us to get there! It's your win! We all have to get it to tell us where the bow and arrow is!" Jotaro shouted.
You sighed and jumped, catching the Stand with Jotaro's coat.
"It's true... I'm getting weaker... Your Stand has a slow right hand but it's still scary as hell. But be honest... are you sure it's a good idea not to finish me off? Maybe I'm just pretending to get weaker, Okyasu," the Stand said to Okuyasu. Your grip on the Stand tightened.
"Shut up!" you shouted, noticing the change of Okuyasu's expression.
"Did you stop to think maybe I'm just waiting for Jotaro to get closer so I can slice his head off?" the Stand said.
Your grip on it tightened as it was talking about Jotaro, of course you knew you had to keep personal feelings off of fight but you had to stop the Stand talking somehow. It was getting on both you and Okuyasu's nerves.
"Shut up! You think you can take his head that easily? Who do you think taught him you bitch?" you scowled.
"The fuck are you talkin' about?" Okuyasu yelled at the Stand.
"Doesn't really matter! What're you gonna do? Finish me off now.. or wait for Jotaro to get here?" the Stand said.
"Damn you.." Okuyasu came closer to you and the Stand.
Okuyasu stopped in his steps, seemingly questioning himself.
"You got a death wish or somethin'?!" Okuyasu shouted.
"I'll let you figure that out for yourself!"
"Okuyasu!" you shouted, catching Okuyasu's attention.
"Remember, if the user dies the Stand dies as well. You've beaten the Stand up enough, the user must be bloody as well now. We can kill it now but it would be at cost of the important arrow and the bow information!"
You could see Okuyasu thinking hard, almost too hard.
"Fuck this! All the thinkin's makin' my head hurt dammit!" Okuyasu shouted.
"Okuyasu!" Jotaro shouted running towards you three.
"Ya ain't gonna stop me Jotaro-san! The fucker killed my big bro! I'm gonna end this! Deep in my heart, this's the only thing I know I gotta do! You're dead meat, motherfucker!" Okuyasu ran towards you and the Stand in rage. You tsked and as soon as Okuyasu was in the reach of your arm, you placed a finger on his forehead, making him unconscious in a second. Though the Stand managed to erase the land just next to you. It revealed some underground cables, now sliced, electricity still running.
"I really was weakened. That bike only had a 12-volt battery. You almost got me there. I'm even stronger than before thanks to you, Okuyasu!"
You looked to the side, the Stand was already electro-charged. Your eyes were almost blinded by the light the Stand was making.
"(Y/n), Okuyasu! Get out of there!" Jotaro shouted.
You grabbed unconscious Okuyasu and jumped a few feet away from the wires. The Stand appeared right next to you, still charged, "Now I can use the underground electricity to finish you two off for good!"
You reached to cover your hand with the cloth, until the Stand went past you. You looked at the Stand, suddenly a sharp pain was there, your hand was cut off. The cut off hand flew by and dropped a few meters away. You gritted your teeth, you could see Jotaro's pissed off face. You stopped the bleeding with Jotaro's coat, the white coat was soon stained red. The Stand soon grabbed Okuyasu by his neck, you landed a punch on the Stand's face, keeping it away from the unconscious kid. The Stand soon grabbed you instead by the neck. You tried to escape but it was difficult to do so with only one hand.
"Bye bye. Jotaro. Josuke! The guy's name is Joseph Joestar, right? I'll make sure that old fart shares the same fate as this bitch. I win!" The Stand shouted, it took you with it to the wires. It took you in the wires, it felt like your whole body was burning.
'A kid just like their parents,' you thought to yourself, remembering how your parents death. Soon your body was dragged out of the wires. Your past cut off hand was now stitched back on your body. You soon heard Koichi's voice. When the yellow lights disappeared, your hand was back in place and the burning pain disappeared. You were soon met by Jotaro's hug, making you fall to the grassy floor.
"This shit wouldn't have happened if you kept that speed training," you muttered to Jotaro.
"You scared me," he whispered.
"That was your doing right Josuke?" you tried to look up to Josuke.
"Y- yeah."
"Thanks for that! You saved me and Jotaro's weak heart," you smirked.
"A- about Okuyasu-."
"He'll wake up soon. I just made him go unconscious for few minutes," you gave him a thumbs up.
"It's weird seeing Jotaro-san like this," Koichi said.
"Yeah I never expected this," Josuke agreed,
Jotaro got off of you, "(Y/n)'s my significant other. And I saw (her/him/them) almost die once. I can't let it happen again."
"Uhhh no more speech, it's just that he's insecure kids."
Jotaro soon got off of you with a pout. You got Okuyasu over your shoulders, Josuke insisted that he'll take your place, taking glimpse of Jotaro's expression. You handed Okuyasu over to Josuke.
"You want a piggyback ride? Jotaro?" you smirked at Jotaro, noticing his jealous expression.
"No.."

((Ehe two chaps on one day ehe))