☁︎ Bomb

You woke up with your body feeling beaten up. Your groaned as you got out of the bed, falling soon due to your numb legs. You tried to pull yourself up back to the bed, groans escaping every move you made. Soon you felt two hands picking you up.
"Stay on the bed. You must be tired after last night," Jotaro said. He placed you down on the bed. He patted your head after pulling the sheats up to your back.
"Rest up. You can rest today."
"This is all your fault."
He kissed your cheek, "I'll be back before dinner, okay? I'll visit and put the lunch on the lamp desk. Eat up when you feel like it."
"Just come back alive okay? Seriously, you keep getting yourself in trouble."
"You're not the one to talk," he smirked, giving you one last kiss.
"I'll be waiting for you. Just, don't expect another round."
"You know I won't if you don't want it."
"Yeah, yeah. Now go, you must be busy."
He kissed your hand then walked off.

He came to the room pretty early. You looked at him, he had a dark aura radiating. You wobbled over to him, he seemed to be in sorrow. You placed your hand on his cheek, "What's wrong? Did the dolphin swim off?"
"A kid. A kid died. There's a murderer in this town (Y/n)."
"What? How? It's a small town?"
"You need to leave, now. I can't put you in any danger."
"Kujo, I've been trained for these kind of things. What do you mean I need to leave."
"I can't ket that scum get you. That killer has a Stand, you won't stand a chance."
"Jotaro. Look at me, I can fight," you said, a scowl on your face.
"(Y/n), please leave. At least go stay at my mom's with Jolyne. I'll join you as soon as this ends."
"You are not staying behind Kujo Jotaro. Do you think I was that dumb to marry you just so that I can hide behind you? I am staying and that's it."
"You almost got killed by DIO. I can't stand even a bit of blood dripping down you. You know that, go to Jolyne."
"And I don't believe you'll stay alive if I go away," you muttered, hugging him. He rested his head on you, closing his eyes.
"Please," he whispered.
"You know I never listen."
"Stay alive then. Promise me you'll stay alive."
"Of course darn Kujo, I will stay alive."
He held you firmly, making you lose all your breath. You wiggled as he was getting a bit too tight with you.
He broke the hug, taking your wobbly state over to the couch. He helped you sit down, while you struggled to keep your legs conscious.
"I'll get dinner," he said, kissing your cheek.

It's been three days since the death of a kid. You and Jotaro checked all tailors around Morioh to find nothing with the button seemingly from the killer's cost or jacket. You lied down next to Jotaro, who was tired after walking the whole day off. You gave him a goodnight kiss and snuggled to the blanket. You slept with the soft sounds of Jotaro's snores.

The sun rose up, you woke up earlier than Jotaro this time. You placed some kiss on him and got up.
"You're awake," Jotaro said, which sounded more of a groan.
"Good morning sleepy love."
You could see his eyes shine at the word 'love'. You held back your laughter as you teased him a bit more, getting the annoyed and flustered face from him.
"We should look for the Stand user again," he said, sitting up.
You smiled, "Who's a good boy? Good boy, good boy."
You teased him as you ruffled his messy bed hair. He looked at you, shocked. He looked away, trying to understand the situation.
"Are.. you not (Y/n)?"
"I just wanted to mess with you," you smirked, getting off the bed now.
"Good grief we should get moving."

You two walked around the town. You looked up at Jotaro, his hair waxed and combed. His white coat, pants, and hat with those golden accessory and edge. His turtleneck also showed his muscular body.
"Stop staring," Jotaro said, looking down at you.
"As if, I was just thinking."
You looked at his serious eyes, eyebrows furrowed, the eyes almost covered by his hat. You never noticed how of a gem your husband was.
"You look, good," you said, crossing your arms.
"I'm surprised," he said, closing his note.
"I never knew that you were an ikemen."
He chuckled, "I never knew you were a bottom."
"Shut up. Damn you Kujo."
Soon you two heard a little boy, "Oh! H-how are you doing. Jotaro-san?"
You two looked over to see Koichi.
"Umm, have you learned anything new since I last saw you?" he asked, nervousness laced in his words.
Jotaro made a questioning hum.
"You know, like about the serial killer's button or something?"
"Unfortunately, no," Jotaro said, getting his note out again, checking for a brief moment and putting it back in. "Don't have any leads yet," Jotaro looked down at you then walked.
"I- I see..." Koichi said, his words creeping in.
You followed Jotaro as Koichi did.
"Umm, where are you going?" Koichi asked, trying to start a conversation.
"Nowhere, really. Just over there," Jotaro said bluntly.
"This is why you have almost no friends Jotaro," you chuckled.
He just nudged you, telling you to shut up. You quieted yourself, noticing his seriousness.
Jotaro stopped at a shop, you stopped as well. He looked over at you, seemingly happy that you're following him.
"That's a nice coat you're wearing!" Koichi said, making you look back while Jotaro just stayed still.
You just let out a soft snicker at how childlike Koichi was.
"Looks like this is a shoe store," Jotaro said.
"Huh? Oh, yeah, it is a shoe store. Is something wrong?" Koichi replied.
Koichi noticed the notice paper Jotaro was looking at.
"Even though it's just a shoe store, they do some simple stuff, too, like adjusting the waist measurement on skirts, and hemming parts. There's even an electronic shop around here that sells flowers. Is that what's wrong?" Koichi spoke, trying to be a help.
"I checked out all of the tailors around Morioh, but.. I didn't bother looking into places like this," Jotaro said, his serious voice made you wince.
"Stupid Jotaro, not even checking," you muttered.
Jotaro sighed at your words. You three went in the store, Jotaro handed the button that was sealed off in a plastic bag over to the shopkeeper. He examined the button for a while.
"You having a problem with this button?" the keeper asked.
"No. If you've never seen it before, then don't worry about it. I just forgot what it was originally attached to," Jotaro said.
"Kid, you want an animal cracker? I like eating the camel last, so pick any of the others that you like," the keeper said, shoving the cracker package to Koichi.
"No thanks, I'm fine," Koichi replied.
"Oh, okay..." the keeper placed the cracker packet down at the table.
"Anyway, not only have I seen that button before... I actually just got finished repairing the suit it came off of. A customer came in yesterday asking me for this exact same button. See? It's the same button," the keeper said pointing to a purple jacket.
"Jotaro-san!" Koichi looked back at Jotaro.
"Give me a break. We actually found it, Koichi."
"Found it?" the keeper asked.
"Oh, nothing!" Koichi said, sweat dropping.
"B-but more importantly, what did the customer look like? Do you know his name?" Koichi asked.
"His name? Of course I know his name. Do you take for a fool? I haven't forgotten the name of a single one of my customers. That's just common courtesy when you deal with the same customers, even if you have hundreds or thousands!" the keeper said with proud.
"Is that so?" Jotaro looked at the keeper.
"Yes! That's amazing! Can you tell us his name?" Koichi asked in excitement.
"Well, the jacket should have an order tag attached to it. I mean, I remember his name, even though I've had hundreds of customers...but it will be faster to just look at the tag," the keeper said, walking over to the jacket.
"His surname is... how do you read this? I think it's..."
"Wh- what is it? C-can you show me?"
"Umm... unm..."
While the keeper struggled with the kanji suddenly something broke the cup he was holding along with his hand.
You pulled Koichi towards you and Jotaro. A Stand rolled up the keeper's shoulder, saying 'Look over here.' The Stand looked like a blue turtle that had a skull for its face.
"Wh- what the hell?! My hand!" the keeper panicked.
The Stand continued to repeat itself.
"J-Jotaro-san! L-look!" Koichi shouted.
"Be careful, Koichi! Don't get any closer to it!" Jotaro said, staying calm.
"Hey, I told you to look over here!" the Stand said. The owner looked to his shoulder to be soon hit by the Stand and knock out.
"Is that his Stand?" Jotaro looked around.
"J-Jotaro-san!" Koichi pointed to the door, someone was taking the jacket.
"H-he's here! He's trying to take the jacket!" Koichi shouted.
"Give me a break... I can't believe he chose now to pick up his suit..."
The Stand started to make a rumbling noise again. You three back off a bit. As the person behind the door tried to take the jacket away.
You got ready to run over to the door, thinking of breaking it and catching the Stand user, until Jotaro held your waist, stopping you.
"Wait! Don't make any hasty decisions without thinking. The way he's tugging in it is suspicious," Jotaro said with his serious tone.
The Stand stopped the rumbling noise and now a time ticking noise started. Jotaro got his hand off of you, getting ready for what every it was going to do.
"Something about this Stand..." Jotaro muttered. Suddenly a click sound was audible.
"...seems really dangerous!" Jotaro said, covering you and Koichi.
Soon it exploded, you could feel the heat as well as the sudden light. The scent of powder and burning made you scrunch your nose.
Jotaro soon let go of you and Koichi, checking where the Stand was.
"Are you hurt?" you asked, worried.
Jotaro shook his head, patting your back.
"A bomb... It's a bomb Stand! Is this how he got Shigechi? No wonder we couldn't find his body!" Koichi exclaimed, seemingly panicking.
The jacket was gone, taken by the person behind the door. Soon someone's running footsteps were audible.
"H-h-he's running away!" Koichi shouted, trying to run after the person.
"Don't pursue him, Koichi," Jotaro said.
"Huh? Don't pursue him? Are you serious? If we catch him, we'll know for sure who killed Reimi and Shigechi!" Koichi shouted.
"We need to act carefully and deliberately, Koichi."
"Wh- what are you saying?"
"Not seeing the name tag inside the jacket was unfortunate. However, just from looking at the jacket we can infer this guys is about 175 centimeters tall. He's unmarried and works an office job. If he had a wife, he wouldn't have brought his jacket here for a simple button repair. He's somewhere around twenty-five to thirty-five years old snd wealthy to boot. Judging by the material and design, his jacket is a designer brand. Even if we let him go, we've significantly lowered the number of potential culprits," Jotaro lined his evidences. He looked down at you, giving you the 'am I a good boy' look.
You sighed and patted his back. "Good job Kujo. I'll give you sone gifts when we're in private," you whispered.
"W- wait! That doesn't mean we shouldn't go after him! He's a murderer!" Koichi shouted.
"It's not that I don't want to, but we can't. That bomb Stand is still hiding somewhere around here," Jotaro sighed.
"Huh? His Stand?!" Koichi looked around.
"Y- you saw it?" Koichi asked.
"I didn't, but it has to be here. We need to carefully exit through the door," Jotaro said, taking a few steps towards the door.
"It has to be? Wait a minute... how can you say that for sure when you can't even see it?"
"If he were the kind of guy that would leave right after killing the store owner... there's no way he would have gotten away with his crimes for the last fifteen years. He'll get rid of any evidence. In effect, he'll get rid of us."
You looked around, looking for any traces. Koichi seemed to be questioning Jotaro's words.
"Listen up Koichi," Jotaro said, noticing Koichi's expression.
"Observation doesn't mean looking around, it means looking around carefully. To not just listen, but to listen well. If we don't... we're as good as dead," Jotaro said.
You sighed, "Yeah old geezer, it's the same shit."
"(Y/n), you were trained for that not Koichi."
"Fine, geez."
"Do you really think that bomb Stand is still somewhere around here? We're gonna look pretty dumb if it isn't!" Koichi spoke. As soon as he finished the Stand ripped the shoe and flung to Koichi's face.
"Look over here!" the Stand shouted.
Koichi started to bleed as the Stand's wheel kept rolling.
"Star Platinum," Jotaro called his Stand out, punching the Stand off of Koichi's face.
Star barraged it, punching it into the wooden floor
"It took all my punches... This thing is though," Jotaro muttered.
Soon the Stand made a click sound. You covered Koichi, Jotaro stopped time, punching the Stand more. When the time resumed the Stand was thrown off to a hole in the floor. You let out a relieved sigh and let go of Koichi.
"Y-you did it! You must have stopped time! Now we can touch it all we want, and it won't explode!"
The Stand flung out of the hole, going to the shelf and knocking all the shoes off as it rolled.
"N- no way! Star Platinum's power wasn't strong enough to destroy it! A- a Stand this tough... impossible!"
"Stand back!" Jotaro said as he did another barrage to the Stand. He threw it to a shelf, making another hole. But the Stand appeared again, rolling on the ceiling this time.
"It's coming for us! It hasn't even slowed down!"
"Get back!" Jotaro shouted. You noticed his hand bleeding, you scowled.
"You back off, leave it to me," you said, reaching out to Jotaro.
"I said, get back! Get farther back!"
You stopped yourself and back off. As the Stand plunged to Jotaro, he grabbed it with Star, he tried to break the skull on the Stand by ripping it's jaw into two.
"Oww, oww, oww, oww!" the Stand said.
"Just what are you doing! It's going to explode idiot! Let go of it!" you shouted to him.
When the Stand made a click sound, Jotaro threw it towards the window, exploding the entrance.
The Stand was perfectly fine even after all that. Shouting, "Look over here!"
"Gimme a break. I've never encountered such a sturdy Stand. My resolve is gonna break before this thing does," Jotaro muttered, looking at his bleeding hand.
"Jotaro! Your hands!" you ran to him, holding his hand.
"You two need to get farther away!" Jotaro said, pushing you off.
"I'll rip it apart for sure this time," he muttered.
"L-listen to me for once! If a Stand is controlled from far away, it can't move with that much power! So, if you consider the power behind that thing's explosive attacks... there's bo way that kind of power is possible unless the user is nearby! The use has to be at lost fifteen... no, ten meters from here!" Koichi shouted to Jotaro.
"And?" Jotaro spoke, his eyes still on the Stand.
"And?! It's only ten meters! My Echoes has a fifty meter range! It can find the serial killer!"
"I already told you, Koichi. Don't go after him. Right now you need to be able to protect yourself with Echoes. Don't send it away from you."
"Wh- why?!"
"The killer is long gone from here. His Stand is remotely controlled. I've been through enough Stand encounters to know it wen I see it."
The Stand started to roll toward you three.
"Its actions are too simple to be the result of direct control."
The Stand rolled up to the store's broken window. The Stand shouted the line and faced towards Koichi.
"I- it's coming towards me!"
"I got it. His Stand chooses its target by attacking where it senses the most heat! That's why it's so powerful, despite its user being so far away. Call out Echoes and protect yourself! Even if I stop time, you're too far away!"
The Stand plunged towards Koichi, you pulled him and hugged him as the Stand came closer. Suddenly the Stand turned its way over to Jotaro, who had started a fire. You looked at him, eyes widened at the scene.
"Jo..."
Soon the Stand exploded again. It caused a mass amount of small explosions along with it.
Jotaro were thrown off, hitting a stand. His body was all bloody and had hole where the explosion had hit. You ran off to him, checking his breathing. His eyes were closed but he was still breathing. You healed him with your Stand as you got him over your shoulder.
"That explosion was not set off by a person!" The Stand shouted.
The Stand started to roll towards you three. You gritted your teeth and ran towards the door, taking Koichi along. When you three got in the entrance of a hallway Koichi noticed a light switch and turn all of it on, brightening the place. The Stand attacked the light bulbs first.
You three got over to the kitchen while the Stand was dealing with the light bulb. Soon the hallway became dark, the Stand appeared, ticking noises audible. It was targeting Koichi, it rolled over to him. Koichi pulled his Stand out and held onto the head of the Stand. Koichi's Stand added something on the Stand's front. Making it move in circles. You pulled Jotaro outside, while Koichi made a call. You looked inside to see the Stand had changed its target once more. It hit the counter as Koichi escaped out. You grabbed Koichi out before it exploded, it burnt the back of your arm. Jotaro was safe, still unconscious his back on the wall of a street next to the house. The Stand jumped out of the house, looking at Koichi again. Koichi called out his Stand to have nothing appear. Soon a different Stand appeared, seemingly to be his Stand in its third act. The Stand made a strong wind as it appeared in front of Koichi. It used its ability, to be flown backwards by the Stand. Koichi and the Stand argued a bit until the Stand was pushed into the ground, unable to move but go deeper into the ground. The Stand tried to move to be slowed severely down.