☁︎ Big News [+ Hospital]

Your stomach has been growing a lot these days. You sensed that something was off, it wasn't just fat that you were gaining. You told Jotaro about it as soon as he came back from college.
He stared at your stomach for a while and placed his hand gently on it.
"You might be pregnant (Y/n)," he said after a long pause.
"What do you mean?"
"I can feel something inside you. Like little kicks."
You stared at him, shocked and confused.
"We should visit the doctors tomorrow," he muttered, looking over at the calendar.
"Don't you have school tomorrow?"
He just smiled, "Don't worry, I can make my time."
"Are you sure? I can go to the hospital on my own."
"I want to be with you (Y/n). Also we haven't stayed together for a while now."
"Well, thanks Jotaro."
"Go get some rest now (Y/n). It's almost 12," he whispered to you.
You grabbed his hand, "You too."
"I'll take a quick shower, go sleep first," he said, giving you a peck on the cheek.
"Fine."
"Sweet dreams Dolphin."
"You too Ocean Man."

You woke up pretty early this time. You looked down at your stomach, it was a pretty big blob for now. You looked to your side, Jotaro was still sleeping. You gave him a small peck on his cheek and walked off to make yourself a toast.
You felt an arm wrap around you while you were waiting for your toast.
"Morning sleepyhead." You could smell his scent that was now mixed with the scent of the ocean.
"Morning my Dolphin," he yawned, hugging you.
"Go sleep more. We can go to the doctor's after lunch."
"The bed was cold."
"Can't sleep in a cold bed when you slept in the desert of Egypt?"
"It's different. Moreover we had campfire and you."
"Just say that you want to cuddle with me or something," you smirked.
"I want to cuddle with my soft Dolphin."
"Oi I'm not soft."
"You're soft as cotton (Y/n)."
"I'm not your plush Jotaro."
"But you are my Dolphin."
"Fine. Breakfast can wait I suppose."
Jotaro pulled you over to the bedroom, jumping to the bed with you. You groaned as you felt the soft impact.
"Careful, I might be pregnant," you chuckled.
He hummed. Jotaro rested his head on top of yours, giving you pecks on your forehead. You rested your head on his arm, it was hard but it was comfy.
"I'm going to be a dad," he murmured.
"Well what am I going to be, a mom?" you grinned gently patting your stomach.
"You can be my Dolphin," he smiled.
You just chuckled. You two cuddled in bed for a while until you decided to fall asleep first. Jotaro smirked, watching your sleeping face.
"Seems like someone was tired," he whispered to you as he gave you a light kiss on your cheek. He adjusted himself, getting into a more comfortable posture and closed his eyes.

When you woke up, greeted by Jotaro's big chest, it was almost 11. You shifted to get up, getting stopped by Jotaro's hug.
"You finally woke up," he murmured, his voice deeper than usual.
You gave him a quick kiss, "Did I sleep too long?"
"No," he said, hugging you tighter.
"We should eat something," you said, feeling hungry.
"We can go to a restaurant."
"I want homemade food."
"Do you want me to cook?" he asked, smiling.
"I guess I won't mind my husband's cooking."
Jotaro cupped your face and kissed you all over your face, "I'll get it ready for you."
He left the bed, giving you one last kiss. You sat on the bed, rolling around, enjoying his scent.
You shuffled in the bed for a while until you smelled something nice from the kitchen. You crawled out, lurking over to the kitchen. You sat on the table as you watched Jotaro cook, he had Star out to read a cooking book while he was busy with the frying pan. You sent your Stand over to mess with Star a bit.
"(Y/n)!" Jotaro grumbled, his reading getting disturbed.
You chuckled at his reaction.
"You don't want to eat a burnt dish do you?" he muttered.
"It'll be still good if made by you."
Jotaro sighed, "Fine. I'll give you a burnt dish."
"That's just harsh."
He chuckled lightly as he concentrated in cooking again. It was amusing seeing his huge figure do small things in the kitchen, making little details to make up for the days he had to leave you all alone. Your Stand hovered around him for a little more while until Star grabbed your Stand into a huge hug. You heard his soft chuckles, you pouted, flustered.
"Here, don't rush yourself," he said, placing two plates on the table.
"I know how to eat," you said with a wide grin.
"Just don't go getting sick of rushing," he grumbled, placing chopsticks and spoons.
"I wouldn't if Star would stop making out with mine."
"Sorry," he muttered, pulling Star back in.
"Whatever," you pouted as you observed your fried rice. There was a fried egg on it, shaped as a bear. You chuckled, "My, my. Aren't you putting too much effort in a food?"
"If it'll make you happy," he pouted, picking his spoon up.
"Yeah sure," you chuckler as you started eating with him.
You could catch Jotaro's eyes hovering over to your stomach every time you munched on your food. You smirked, "Do you want me to be pregnant?"
"That's the whole reason for the artificial womb."
"Well, we can't tell even if I get a child I'll be able to hold onto them for 10 months or so."
"If it doesn't work, we can find alternatives."
"Why do you want a child Jotaro?"
"I never thought I'd want to have a child. But I guess our engagement made me change my mind."
"I'm glad," you smiled.
He looked at you with his questioning eyes.
"I wanted to have a child. I never got to really feel what parents are but still."
"You just want someone to fulfill your childhood."
"No," you pouted.
He just chuckled.
"Oh yeah about the bread you had put in the toaster this morning," he said, catching your attention.
"I totally forgot about that, what happened?"
"It's burnt so I had to throw it away. Next time, check the timer Dolphin."
"I had set it to 6 minutes."
"Set it to 3 next time," he smirked.
"Fine. I guess I can't live without my cook husband."
"I'm not a cook. Moreover, when I go out for fieldwork, are you not gonna eat or what?"
"I can always order some cup noodles."
"That's not good for your health. Also, you're not thinking of feeding our kid instant noodles when I'm gone, are you?"
"Well, fine. I'll learn how to cook. At least buy me a rice cooker. I'll be able to make some onigiri or sushi with that."
"Fine. I'll see what I can do for that."
"You're the best," you grinned.
"Just, don't break it like the last toaster."
You hummed.