☁︎ Heading Home

You opened your eyes, it was morning, it felt off. You remember pulling your eyes off. You remembered the pain as well as the warmth of the blood on your hands.
"Stay in the room for the day (Y/n), I'm going off to meet up with the kids and Rohan today," Jotaro said, getting his clothes on.
You looked at him, furrowing your eyebrows. It felt like the last night.
"I.... I can't.."
"What's that?"
"Just, I'll go with you. Don't think I was thinking of helping you or anything."
Jotaro made a small smile and took the blanket off of you.
"Get dressed we have to leave soon," he said as you stared at him, getting more confused.

You two met up with Koichi first, it felt like it was repeating. You looked around, there wasn't anything off or any kind of a Stand.
"Kujo-san are you okay? You seem to be bruised on your leg," Koichi asked, noticing you leaning to Jotaro.
"Yeah... I'm okay..."
"You sure? You were yelling out loud last night," Jotaro said.
You saw Jotaro's small smirk. You pouted, punching his side softly, "Why damn you Kujo! Don't give me that smirk!"
Jotaro chuckled at your small fist and pushed you down so you would stumble and cling to him.
"Kujo-san, be careful," Koichi sweat dropped.
"He... whatever... you mock me almost everyday."
"I never mocked you Dolphin, you just have weak legs."
"You're the one who made it like that!"
"You said you'll follow. I never forced you to come today."
"I'll ask Josuke to fix me," you stuck your tongue out at him.
Jotaro stared down at you, you sweat dropped. Jotaro took a step away from you, making you wobble until you gripped onto his arm again. You pulled yourself closer to him, frowning.
"Kujo-san are you sure you'll be okay?" Koichi asked, concerned.
"Totally. I'll be fine in just a few minutes."
"I doubt that."
"Shut up Jotaro," you pouted.

Rain fell to your cheek, it was raining, you covered yourself with Jotaro's coat. He looked down at you, a small smirk appearing.
"Hehe, you're the umbrella now."
He gently kisses your cheek, "I'll be anything for you."
You pouted and pushed him off. Getting yourself soaked in rain. Jotaro held your arm and pulled you close to him, covering you with his coat. You pouted as you leaned to him.

You three got to the place, Rohan was already there but the others seemed have not arrived yet. You were still holding onto Jotaro's arm. He was looking at you as you wobbled trying to stay up.
"You're like those annoying girls at school now," he chuckled.
"At least I don't beg to be under you."
He shrugged, placing his hand on your waist.
"So when are the kids coming?"
"8:30. I guess we're early."
You looked around, it felt familiar.
"Have we been here before?" you asked, gripping onto Jotaro tighter.
"I guess we did walk this road at least one time during our patrol."
"Hmmm," you leaned to him.
He leaned closer, cupping your cheeks.
"Damn it. I shouldn't do it right?"
"Do what?" you questioned, concerned.
"Forget it. Also, it seems you brought someone with you on the way," Jotaro said, Star grabbed something from your back.
"What?"
Star showed you Hierophant's tentacle, it wiggled around, trying to get out of Star's grip.
"I suppose Kakyoin will arrive soon then," Jotaro sighed.
"He'll be a help I'm sure."
Jotaro gave you a soft smile.
He pulled you closer to himself as Koichi talked with Rohan.
A sudden scream was heard from a distance, Jotaro looked over.
"Is something wrong Jotaro-san?" Koichi asked.
"No, it's nothing. I thought I heard Josuke's voice over the rain for a second," Jotaro spoke.
You grinned, "I'm gonna go check."
He held your waist tighter, "Stay."
"Now that you said stay I want to go more," you said, getting out of his grip.
"That useless layabout probably overslept. If they aren't here in five minutes... I'm going to head to Kawajiri Hayato's school without them," Rohan said.
"You guys can head off without me if I don't come back," you said, walking off with your wobbly legs.
Jotaro grabbed you by the arm, "Not with those legs."
"Tch, you're not thinking of going are you?"
"Of course. I'm not putting you in any fights."
"What's wrong? Is (Y/n)'s legs broken or something?" Rohan asked.
"No, just. Jotaro..." you muttered.
Jotaro made a small smirk, "(Y/n) had been busy working out with me."
Rohan placed a hand on his chin, "I can help with that. But I'll have to use Heaven's Door on you."
Rohan eyed Jotaro's expression, "And I think your husband thinks it's not much of a good idea."
The rain stopped, you looked up, the sun was blinding.
"Hmm. Jotaro's just being a jealous husband. He doesn't want you to see what he does when we're alone," you sighed.
"That's not the thing (Y/n)," Jotaro sighed, holding you closer.
"Then what is-." you were cut off by an explosion. It was from a house, the roof was busted.
"Could it be.."
"Kira," Jotaro eyed the situation.
"We should go there! Could it be Josuke and Okuyasu? We should hurry!" Koichi said.
"You're staying," Jotaro said, placing you in the car.
"I am not. They could be hurt and I don't think Josuke can heal himself," you said, getting out.
Jotaro sighed, "You're sticking next to me then, you got it?"
"Yeah yeah, let's go Ocean Man," you pulled him.