☁︎︎ Class

You groaned as you were walking to school with Jotaro by your side. You both woke up late, you couldn't even eat breakfast Ms. Holly made.
"Let me hold that for you," Jotaro said as he took your lunch bag.
"Well, thanks," you said, looking up at him.
"Are you really gonna go submit the medical record? You know that you were out traveling more than in hospital."
"It's still worth a try. Moreover, what have you been thinking? Aren't you trying to graduate? You should've taken classes better."
He just yawned at your words. You pouted, "It's your life not mine."
"But we're going down together down to hell," he said with a smirk.
"No. I'm gonna go to heaven," you said, shoving him.
"Like you would," he said, grabbing your waist.
"You should stop abusing Star," you said, looking at Star holding the lunch bags now.
"What? It's my Stand anyways."
He leaned closer to you as he held your waist tighter.
"Why don't we go on a date after school?" he whispered.
"I'm going to my grandpa's doujo," you said as you shoved his face away.
He lightly bit your ear in revenge of not going out. You let out a squeak as you pushed him off of you.
"Stop harassing me!" you said, grabbing him by his chains.
"I wasn't. I was just giving you a morning kiss."
"That's not a kiss!" you shouted.
He pouted, "Damn thought it would work."
"Oi you read that shit in the magazine didn't you."
He just averted your eyes, his mouth sealed shut.
"Fine, if you want to go out with me that badly, why don't you join my gramp's doujo?"
He looked at you with shining eyes, "I can?"
"If you pass the test of course. You're not an elementary student."
He made a small smile, "I'll pass it faster than you."
"Oi," you growled.
He just gave you the sheepish smile.
The peace was soon destroyed by a footstep heading towards you two. Jotaro pulled Star back in, no longer smiling. You looked over to the direction the sound was coning from.
"Sounds like a normal student being late to school," you said, hearing the pace getting faster.
"We should rush as well," he said, looking down at you.
"Yeah. I know. Just, stay in class would you? If I hear 'bout you not attending a class, I would personally beat you up."
He just shrugged and walked off. You grumbled as you followed him to school.

The time went by quickly as you had to catch up with the study you hadn't taken for almost half the semester.
"Ne," someone called you as you were writing a memo.
"Hm?" you looked up to see a girl, with a letter.
"How can I help you?" you said after a bit of a pause.
"Jojo came to school right?" she asked.
"Um.. yeah?"
"Can you hand this over to him?" she said, giving you the letter. You just looked down at it for a moment, "Sure.."
As soon as you said 'sure' your desk was soon filled with letters the girls threw to you, asking for you to hand it over to Jotaro.
You just sighed as you collected the letters. You and Jotaro was going to meet in a few minutes anyways, just another class and it was lunch.

As soon as the lunch bell rang, you could feel someone's Stand, suddenly getting closer in a second. You looked over to the door to see Jotaro standing there with both of your lunch. It didn't take long for girls to start yelling 'Jojo' and the boys gritting their teeth asking if he's trying to pick a fight. You sighed and grabbed the pack of letters and walked over to him. He looked at you and down at the letters.
"What are those?"
"Uhh, to you," you said as you gave him the letters while taking your lunch from him.
"Let's go to the rooftop," he said, putting the letters in the inner pocket of his jacket.
"You broke the door again?"
"It was always broken," he said, grabbing your hand.
"Don't make it obvious," you said, feeling his rough hand on you.
"Why though?"
"I don't want those girls yelling at me."
"Reasonable. But they will stop giving you letters."
"I'd rather be a delivery than being called out because of you. Do you know how many teachers asked me why you're in class today, doing nothing?"
"You told me to stay in class."
"I mean, yeah, but listen to the class. Don't just sit there."
"You didn't tell me what to do. You just said to stay in class."
You just grumbled as you opened the door to the rooftop. You two sat down behind the bulkhead, hiding from the girls that came up to the roof at lunch. The bento Ms. Holly packed had red bean rice you two couldn't eat in the morning.
Jotaro munched on his food as he opened the letters one by one.
"You're really gonna read them all?" you asked, leaning to check what they wrote to him.
"You don't want me to?"
"Um, well... it's your choice," you muttered.
He rested his head on yours, "I'm tired of reading. I'd rather read your journal than these boring letters."
"I don't have a journal," you said, pushing his head off of you.
"I didn't say I want to. I'm just saying."
"Yeah, sure," you said with an eye roll.
"It would be better if you had one," he said with a light smile.
"Knew it."
"Did you write it?"
"No."
He pouted, "Well did you at least wrote a letter to me?"
"What do you think I am?"
"I thought you would've written a love letter just incase you wanted to confess to me."
"Hah? In your dreams. It's dumb. Moreover I know that you don't even pay attention to those letters."
He grabbed your side, pulling you closer.
"Oi, don't mess with me."
He hummed.
"Rest your head on my lap. Your head is heavy," you said, putting the bento to your side. He placed his head on your lap, letters just scattered on the floor as well as his empty bento box being left alone in front of him.
You sighed and ate your own bento Ms. Holly packed for you. You finished the bento in a few minutes, it was the best bento you had in your life. You rested your head to the wall, enjoying the breeze. Soon you heard someone's light snore, you looked down to see a sleeping Jotaro. You sighed, closing your bento. You softly played with the hair at the back of his head. It was longer than you've last seen it. Suddenly a strong wind hit you two, making the letters fly off. You just watched the letters fall to the center of the school.
"Hey (Y/n)-san," you heard Kakyoin.
You looked back to see Kakyoin with his hands behind.
"Hello Nori. Long time no see," you gave him a grin.
"Jojo's asleep isn't he?" Kakyoin said with a smile.
"He's been sleepy lately."
"I see. How's your body (Y/n)-san?"
"I'm doing perfectly fine. How's your recovery Nori?"
"I was able to recover with no scratches thanks to you (Y/n)-san."
"Pff, no problem."
Kakyoin sat next to you, handing you something.
"I got this from the claw machine a few days ago. It reminded me of you so, here you go," he gave you a warm smile as you looked down at what he gave you.
There was a small keychain with a (H/c) feather at the end.
"Awe, thanks Nori. I should've brought you something as well."
"It's fine. I'm just grateful that you saved me."
"He must be really sleepy," Kakyoin commented.
"Yeah," you said with a sigh.
"Mm..." Jotaro groaned as he opened his eyes.
"Morning sleepyhead."
"How long.."
"You slept barely 10 minutes," you said, patting him lightly.
He wrapped his arms around your waist as he shoved his head in between your crouch.
"Hey!" you yelped, surprised at his sudden act. He groaned, trying to keep you in his arms while you were trying to push him off.
You felt him mumbling something, making you hiss and throw him off of you. Jotaro was able to get back on his feet pretty fast. He looked at you in surprise, not expecting you to push him that harshly.
"What was that about?" you grumbled.
"It really smelt nice down there."
"I don't think that's appropriate Jojo," Kakyoin said, giving him a stern look.
"Oh hello Kakyoin, didn't notice you there," Jotaro said, annoyed.
"I don't think that's how you say hello to a friend you haven't met for weeks Jojo."
"You two just cut it out. You both look like elementary kids," you said with your arms crossed.
Jotaro looked directly at Kakyoin, his eyebrows furrowed.
"Did you two fight or what?" you huffed.
"What are you doing next to (Y/n)?" Jotaro asked Kakyoin with his threatening aura.
"I was just saying hi to (Y/n)-san."
"It would be helpful if you cut it off Kujo," you sighed.
Jotaro looked down at you, then he just groaned and pushed his hands into his pockets.
"He's just mad that he couldn't get enough sleep," you said, assuring Kakyoin.
"I see."
"I'm not," Jotaro grumbled as he walked over to you two.
"We're heading back in," Jotaro said grabbing the empty bentos.
"Really?" you sighed.
"Well, I should get going as well, I need to visit the teachers to catch up on the studies," Kakyoin said giving you a smile.
"You're really working hard," you smiled.
"The Graduation's near so it's pretty easy to catch up," he chattered.
"We still need to take another year don't we?" you sighed.
"I suppose. Though studying ahead could be helpful."
"Yeah, you're right I guess."
"Oi, let's go," Jotaro grumbled, pulling your arm.
"See you around Nori," you said waving to Kakyoin.

"What's that in your hand?" Jotaro asked, noticing the charm Kakyoin gave you.
"Just a present from Nori."
"People will think you two are dating," Jotaro furrowed.
"Yeah, sure," you rolled your eyes.
Jotaro sighed and leaned closer to you.
"I'll wait for you after school," he whispered.
"Yeah, yeah."
He gave you a little peck on your forehead and walked off. You just pouted and walked over to your class.

((Early update since my exams r near OTL))