☁︎ Shining Emerald

The next morning you were, again, forcefully taken away from your sleep to go to the harbor to get Mr. Joestar. You sat on the steps of the harbor licking on a lollipop that Jotaro bought you, calling you childish. You pouted as Jotaro met up with the kids, checking on their status and about the Chili Pepper.
"(Y/n), come here so we can discuss about Chili Pepper on detail," he called you. You stuck your tongue out at him, "I don't take orders from an old fart."
"(Y/n), stop acting childish and be a help. You're here for that reason."
You ignored him with a long yawn.
"I'll give you a better treat later if you cooperate like an adult you are (Y/n)," Jotaro said with a sigh.
You made a smug smile, "Will my treat be something expensive?"
"It'll be the best one you'll have during this trip (Y/n), so get your ass over here."
"Hai, hai. Well if the Jotaro Kujo makes orders I suppose I should follow it," you said with a smirk.
You could see the nervousness from the kids. You just gave them a grin, "He's just jealous I'm better at collecting info than him."
You could sense the dark aura Jotaro was emitting but you ended it with a soft peck on his cheek. You told them the information you gathered through some intel and some stalking throughout the night. It was pretty hard to figure who the Stand user is as there are a load of them in the town but you managed to track some people that were pretty weird.

"There it is.. Gramps' ship, right on schedule," Jotaro said looking with Star.
"Only about twenty minutes away," he said, keeping his serious face.
"I- is Mr. Joseph Joestar the only passenger?" Koichi asked.
"Yeah," Jotaro answered.
You just chuckled, "Seems like someone's late to updates. Nori said he'll join in. He's with Mr. Joestar, well as a body guard for now but he could also help."
Jotaro scowled, "Where do you get those infos."
"Hehe I gave Nori a quick call yesterday. His voice really changed through the years or I may have forgotten them."
Jotaro sighed, "Why the hell do you call a busy person for."
"C'mon! He was already done with his project you ass. You just didn't want him to be near me!"
"Shut up (Y/n), just come up with a plan B now since you have Nori in there."
"Shishi okay okay Dr. Kujo," you chuckled.
"Jotaro-san! We got the boat all checked out!" Okuyasu shouted at Jotaro.
"I don't see it in the battery. Everything is good. We can grt going," Josuke said.
"Josuke, only Okuyasu and I are going to Gramps' ship," Jotaro said.
"You and Koichi will stay here at the harbor with (Y/n)."
"Stay here?! Josuke and me?!" Koichi asked Jotaro.
"How come?" Josuke asked.
"Hehe don't worry kids I can totally keep you two safe."
"Josuke, Chili Pepper's user is hiding somewhere around here, watching us. He's waiting for us to make our move. He wants to know where the ship is. I'm assuming he won't be taking a boar there himself. All he need is something with a battery that can outrace a motorboat. Just like the bike, Chili Pepper will use something with a battery to fly there."
"Fly? You mean it's going to fly there with something?" Koichi asked, confused.
"Yeah. Chili Peoper is probably stealing an RC airplane from somewhere as we speak."
"Ahhh we should've brought a gun," you pouted.
"A gun?!" the kids looked at you in shock.
"(Y/n), don't scare the kids," Jotaro looked at you.
"Hehe, do you want me to throw my kunai at the airplane or what?"
"No. So, Josuke, if you see anything flying around, look for the user in the harbor. Koichi's Echoes has a range of fifty meters. It can help find him. And for (Y/n), stop being a kid and be a help."
You bit on your lollipop, crunching it into multiple shards in your mouth.
"Hah?! Fuck you Kujo! I can handle a Stand user by myself! Hmph, don't treat me like a kid."
"Yakamashi (Y/n)," Jotaro yelled at you.
You pouted and closed your mouth, eating the shards of now broken lollipop.
"If he makes his move before we do, Gramps is done for. It's up to you to protect your dad from the shore. Got it, Josuke?"
"Yeah. We can't afford to waste any more time here," Josuke said, being under pressured by Jotaro.

Jotaro went off with Okuyasu, leaving you with Josuke and Koichi.
"My dad... huh?" Josuke said, breaking the silence.
"Josuke-kun? What's wrong?" Koichi asked.
"Knowing that my dad is some guy I've never met is kinda... How can I say it..." Josuke muttered.
"Well, none of that matters right now since he's in danger. If I don't do my best to protect him, it'll haunt my dreams. My mom will be a mess if she knows I let him die," Josuke said with a light sigh.
You made a bitter smirk, not even remembering what your parents even looked like or sound like now.
"That's the spirit Josuke," you smiled.
"Shit! Jotaro figured it out! Since he had you three idiots stay behind to find my user..." a voice caught your attention. You looked towards where the voice came from, it was forming an electricity, making you jump back a bit.
"... it means he figured out my plan to use an RC airplane," the Stand jumped out of the ground with an RC airplane.
Soon the user appeared, he had some flashy clothes and some weird makeup, moreover a guitar.
"Kujo Jotaro is a pretty sharp guy. He's the last person I want looking for me. This remote control model Spitfire I stole will reach Joseph Joestar in just five minutes. That motorboat will take at least eight to ten minutes. Which means that I get rid of all of you within three minutes... I'll have all the time I need to beat them there!" he said.
"Are you Chili Pepper's user?!" Josuke asked, getting ready to fight.
"The name's Otoishi Akira, nineteen years old! Oh, don't worry about my guitar," Chili Pepper's user said, playing the guitar.
"My dream is to live hard and fast like Jim Hendrix and Jeff Beck! I'll be an ultra super guitarist just like them! That's why I keep it on me all time! Sometime soon, I'm gonna take my guitar... and give knock out performances all around the world!" Akira said, playing the guitar more.
"I never expected the user to reveal himself like this! He must be really confident that he can kill Josuke and us!" Koichi shouted.
You got your bone knife out, getting ready for a fight.
"To defeat your Crazy Diamond. I'll use only my pinky finger... just like I did with (Y/n) earlier."
"Stay back," Josuke said, putting an arm in front of you and Koichi.
You sheathed your knife back in and took a step back with Koichi.
"Let's rock. Higashitaka Josuke!" Akira shouted.
"Wait," Josuke said, stopping him.
"If you're making it a rule to only use your pinky, I'm gonna make a rule of my own," Josuke said.
"Rules? Get the fuck outta here!" Akira threw the guitar pick at Josuke, which he easily dodged.
"A loser like you doesn't meed any self-imposed rules!" Akira shouted. Josuke's Stand punched Akira's left pinky, earning a scream.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, asshole?!" Akira shouted.
"You're the one who told me I don't need ant self-imposed rules! Didn't you say you were only gonna use your pinky finger? So, what are you gonna do now. Mr. Otoishi?"
"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Akira said, sweating.
"You already said that! Now you're just repeating yourself, dumbass!" Josuke shouted.
Akira started screaming, you scowled and covered Koichi's ears. Akira soon played the guitar, kind of fixing his pinky a bit.
"That was the truest expression of the feelings in my heart! The ultimate expression of rage!" Akira said, finishing playing the guitar.
"Let's do this, Otoishi!" Josuke shouted, taking out his Stand.
As Josuke's Stand was trying to hit Akira, he went in a different direction. You crooked your head, "What are you doing Josuke? You were supposed to dodge that-."
"Hah?! He just moved- what-."
"He didn't move Josuke-kun! You were the one that moved!" Koichi shouted.
"What?"
"Be called out Chili Pepper and turned Crazy Diamond around at super speed! You're facing the ocean now, right?" Koichi shouted to Josuke.
"He called out Chili Pepper? Koichi! I didn't see Chili Pepper at all!" Josuke shouted back at Koichi.
"It's under the ground! See all the drainage grates around you? It's upper body popped out from one of them just now! There must be electrical wires running everywhere underneath!"
"I'm at my strongest when I reflect on my actions," Akira said, getting his Stand out of the sewage.
"Behind you and to your right! There it is!" Koichi shouted to Josuke.
Josuke pulled out Crazy Diamond but he got punched first, pushing him back. He kept trying to punch Chili Pepper but it ended with all misses.
"Now it's behind you!"
Chili Pepper lunched the back of Crazy Diamond. When Crazy Diamond turned to hit, it was gone. Chili Pepper continued to come out from the blind spots fast and hit Crazy Diamond. It managed to hit a sewer drainage, but it only destroyed the floor, as Chili Pepper appeared next to its user again.
"You don't have enough time to dig up the asphalt and removed all the electrical wires, Higashitaka Josuke. And the more holes you make in the ground..."
The Stand appeared thru the hole Josuke made, hitting Crazy Diamond's chin.
"The more places I can pop off!" the Stand shouted.
"Josuke to your right!" Koichi shouted.
"In front of you! No, wait! Uh..." Koichi pointed where Chili Pepper appeared but it soon disappeared, reappearing somewhere else.
You eyed the Chili Pepper, trying to figure some kind of repetitive movement. You sighed as Josuke started punching bunch of hole around. Soon Chili Pepper appeared behind him and smacked him, making him fall.
You scowled, 'This is bad. Thought Jotaro taught him enough stupid Ocean Man not teaching kids.'
"Koichi, watch for where Chili Pepper pops up next and tell me exactly where it is. I'm too close to see where it is!" Josuke said, catching his breath.
"I- I can barely see it myself! Every time I see it, it's gone again in an instant!" Koichi said.
"Just watch carefully, Koichi. I'm sure you can tell what I'm thinking by now," Josuke said.
You eyed the floor around Josuke, the sewer drainage was covered with coal tar.
Suddenly a popping sound came from the drainage.
"Behind you and to the left!" Koichi shouted.
Josuke pulled his Stand out and barraged Chili Pepper.
"Yeah! Bullseye!" Koichi shouted.
"Bullseye? That's a great one! Do I get a prize if I keep hitting him?" Josuke smiled.
"Maybe a tooth or so," you smirked.
Suddenly a bright light shined from Chili Pepper, making you scowl.
"Up until now, Higashitaka Josuke, I was careless in how I fought you! Guess I'm gonna have to do something about that, won't I? I'm concentrating all of Morioh's electricity into my Red Hot Chili Pepper!" Akira shouted as Chili Pepper emitted more light.
"I only waited until now to do this since it's gonna eat up all the power in the area, reducing my strength to zero! But I don't give a fuck anymore! Once I'm done with you three, I'm gonna fly inside the RC airplane's battery and kill Joseph!" Chili Pepper shouted, blinding you three.
You closed your eyes, the light being too bright. You heard Josuke's Stand in a distance, barraging. Soon stopped with Koichi shouting. Then the sound of something breaking was audible.
"Josuke!" Koichi shouted.
You opened your eyes, seeing Josuke on a broken what seemed to be a car.
"All of the electricity in this town is mine to control!" Chili Pepper shouted, looking down at Josuke.
"I'll make sure all the power I've eaten up gets put on your electricity meter!" Akira chuckled.
"You're finished, Josuke!" Chili Pepper flew over to Josuke.
Then a broken tire reformed in front of Chili Pepper, stopping the Stand. As Chili Pepper tried to get out another piece of tire stopped it.
"Little did you know, it was already too late to do anything," Josuke said.
The tire fully trapped Chili Pepper in.
"You destroyed that tire on purpose, didn't you?! You purposely did it so you could trap my Stand inside the rubber!" Akira shouted at Josuke.
"Gotcha. You think the rubber from that tire is strong enough? Maybe if it was a meter thick! Don't make me laugh! The flimsy rubber isn't enough to contain my power!" Akira shouted after a long pause.
Chili Pepper ripped out of the tire as Akira laughed.
"It's curtains for you, Josuke!"
"Great. You would have gotten off easier... if you didn't have the power to break through that tire," Josuke said.
The tire soon lost its air, flying off with Chili Pepper towards the sea. Soon the tire dropped in the sea, making the Stand melt.
"Earlier, it sounded like you were reflecting on your careless attitude towards fighting me... too bad being careless is ingrained in your character," Josuke said, watching Chili Pepper melt away.
"I- is he dead?" Koichi asked, looking over at Akira.
You shrugged as you took your Stand out. Josuke looked at it, surprised and back at you.
"Stay still it doesn't hurt," you said, healing Josuke.
"Koichi, tell that old fart that Josuke took care of Chili Pepper," you said with a pout.
"Thank you Kujo-san!" Josuke said with a smile as he moved his left arm around.
"Don't act reckless, Jotaro almost got killed by doing that shit."
Josuke just chuckled nervously.
"Look, Josuke!" Koichi shouted as the cruise approached the harbor.
"Yeah. That's nice, I guess," Josuke said, crouching down.
Koichi looked over at Josuke in confusion.
"To be honest... I'd be happier if he just turned around and went home," Josuke said, looking away.
"Josuke.."
"I mean, I'm glad he wasn't killed by Otoishi. Everything worked out in the end. Still.. I've never even met the guy before. I can't see him as my dad. This whole thing's gonna be awkward for both of us. I don't have anything against him... but I need to think about my mom, too," Josuke murmured.
"You get what I'm saying, Koichi?" Josuke said, looking over at Koichi.
"O-oh no... Josuke, this is bad! Th- the body!" Koichi shouted. The body of Akira was gone but a bloody guitar was on the ground.
"Hehe, don't panic, Nori's gonna take care of it," you smirked. Josuke and Koichi looked at you, sweat dropping.
Soon the cruise arrived on port. You waited as Mr. Joestar got off the cruise, he was different from the last time you saw him. He seemed more calm, none of the playful character were shown on him.
Mr. Joestar looked over at Josuke, who had a light pout. As Mr. Joestar tripped, Josuke caught him.
"Watch it.. you need to he careful. You could fall into the ocean," Josuke said, helping him get his balance.
"S- sorry... I would be fine if I had my cane. But now it's broken in two.." Mr. Joestar said.
"G- guess there's nothing you can do about it... take my hand," Josuke made an awkward face, pouting and smiling at the same time.
Josuke walked off with Mr. Joestar. Soon Kakyoin came out, he had glasses on, "Seems like Josuke's a good kid."
"Nori!" you shouted running and giving him a hug.
"Be careful (Y/n)-san," Kakyoin said, holding your waist.
"You won't know how much of a dick Jotaro has been to me," you whined, holding onto him.
"Oi, I'm your husband," Jotaro scowled.
Kakyoin just laughed softly, rubbing your back. Jotaro took you off of Kakyoin, earning whines from you. Jotaro threw you over his shoulder, taking you away from Kakyoin.
"You got him over for the mission not to cheat on me," Jotaro pouted.
"Shishi I doubt Nori's lot better in bed than y-."
You were stopped by Star punching the back of your head.
"Damn you Kujo!" you shouted, rubbing the back of your head.
"This is a mission not a lighthearted travel (Y/n)."
You pouted.
"Please (Y/n)-san restrain yourself, Jotaro seemed to be angry since he got on the boat."
"Shut it Kakyoin."
"Seems like someone's jealous," you chuckled.
"Will you stay serious for once? This is a life threatening mission," Jotaro shouted at you.
He just earned some chuckled from you, which pissed him off.
"Why did I even ask for you to come to this town for."

((i need help why why must i lose focus in my man kujo
.°(ಗдಗ。)°. ))