☁︎︎ Moonlight

((:teehee: nsfw chapter you could read it at your own risk or skip (bc i suck at nsfw)))

Jotaro woke up earlier than you, though the sun was already set. Only a faint moonlight was entering the room. He looked down at you, who was still sleeping. He gently kissed your cheek, trying to wake you up. He watched you for a few moments before going for another peck. This time, you groaned, eyelids fluttering open.
"You finally woke up," he said, watching you stretch.
"Well, thanks for waking me up I guess."
"Are you hungry?" he asked, giving you kisses on your cheek.
"No. I still need more sleep," you said with a yawn.
"I guess you're still recovering."
You just yawned and went back in the blankets.
"Good night," Jotaro said with a light chuckle.
"Good night," you murmured.
He watched you sleep for a few minutes then got up to use the restroom.

You opened your eyes, it was almost 11 pm. You looked around, to look for Jotaro. As he wasn't in your sight, you got up and walked around the room, trying to check if he went out or not. You opened the restroom door, to see him in a manner.
He noticed you, his cheeks red, "(Y/n)-."
Before he could speak you turned and closed the door, not wanting to get interfered with the sexual things. The door soon swung open, making you flinch. He looked down at you, "I can explain."
"I saw nothing," you said, not turning around to see his face.
Jotaro gently hugged your from behind, making you feel that hard thing.
"Your ears and cheeks are red Dolphin," he said pushing his hip closer to you.
"Get off of me," you said with a stern tone.
"You're body's twitching."
"I said get off of me. This is sexual assault!" you squirmed.
He grabbed your arm, turning you around to face him. He then grabbed your cheeks in a cupping way with only one hand.
"If you need a bitch to fuck. Go outside I doubt there's a pile of women who wants to get laid by you," you said, trying to get his hand off of you.
"That's why I like you (Y/n), such a bitch. You're much of a bitch than those girls," he smirked.
"Get your hands off of me," you screeched as you felt another hand on your waist going down.
"Do I need to teach my Dolphin a lesson?" he said, picking you up.
"Hey! I said let go!"
He threw you to the bed, "You're not gonna be able to sleep after that long nap. I'll help you sleep, you help me with the boner."
He walked over to you as you tried to make an escape route.
"I'll stop if you say it hurts," he said as he undid his belts.
He then got on top of you, making you shriek in surprise.
"Wh- why am I the bottom?!" you scowled.
"Your strength is less than a child right now. You won't be able to move me the way you want (Y/n)," he said, kissing your neck.
"Let's fuck (Y/n)."
"No," you said, trying to push him away.
"C'mon it's a win-lose. Lose for me."
"It's a fucking win for you. Do you have your brain in your c...cock?!"
"You're still shy to say it aren't you," he made a small smirk.
"Shut up!"
"You can cuss and spit but you can't say cock," he chuckled.
"I'll ask one more time do you want to fuck?" he said as he left small pecks on your cheek.
You looked away, "I- I don't know."
"Is that a yes?"
"I said I don't know."
"Do you want me to turn you on?"
"Wha..."
"I'll get you to the mood if you want. I'll ask you again when your turned on."
"You're just saying you want to fuck me."
"I won't fuck you if you say no to it when you're on."
"Fin..e."
He smiled, "Don't expect me to be good at it."
He leaned down more, kissing your neck softly. You flinched as you felt his tongue licking your neck. He soon moved over to your hand, pecking your palm. As he moved up to your finger he gently licked them. You could see his eyes shimmer by the moonlight seeping in the room.
"That feels weird," you said, lightly huffing. He stopped licking your fingers and moved back down to your collar bone.
"Let's remove your shirt," he said.
You didn't even had a choice as he pulled your shirt up. He went down and gently sucked your nipple. You groaned, it felt weird, but it felt strangely good.
"You can moan (Y/n)," he said, pinching your nipple.
"Ah-," your voice escaped in sudden pain.
"Does it hurt?"
"It feels weird."
"Your nips are already hard, aren't you a horny bitch."
"Shut it!" you said, cheeks red.
He got up and started kissing you, making you feel almost powerless. He grabbed your legs and placed them around his hip. He broke the kiss for some air then soon kissed you again.
After some long kisses he stopped.
"Do you want to fuck (Y/n)?" he asked, his hand behind your head for support.
"Y.. yeah."
He smiled at your response. He leaned and gently kissed you as he reached down to your bottoms.
"I'm removing them," he said as he grabbed both your bottom and your underwear.
You just nodded, feeling sloppy. He took your bottoms off as well as his underwear. He threw the clothes somewhere near the bed. He sat up and moved his shirt as well, throwing it as well.
"I'll go in," he said, grabbing your hip.
You looked at him, "The.. the protection.."
He smiled, "I already got it on don't worry."
"It would be actually better if you got pregnant."
"I'm still a..."
"I know. But I swear I'll fuck you til you can get a child as soon as you graduate."
"I.."
"Maybe raising your female pheromones could (make/rise the fertility of your) womb."
"That's stupid.."
"I know," he said kissing you.
"I'll go in now. Tell me if it hurts."
You nodded, unsure of how it will feel.
As soon as you felt something hard touch down there you could feel your body almost giving up. You reached out for Jotaro, he leaned to you, letting you rest your arms around him.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."
He soon pushed his cock in you, making you moan in pain. You could hear his light grunts as he kept trying to go in deeper.
You squirmed, feeling weird.
"Stay still (Y/n) I won't be able to make you feel good if you keep moving."
You just shrieked and moaned as he went in and out of you a few times. He then sat up, making you look up at him. He placed his hand on the headboard above your head, the faint moonlight shining his sculpture-like body. You looked up at him, confused and scared.
"I'll make you feel damn good that you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he said, looking down at you.
After a few seconds he started to go in and out of you, his cock hitting different places now.
"I can see my damn cock almost piercing through your stomach. Is it too big (Y/n)?" he said with a smirk.
You couldn't speak, only moans escaped your mouth.
"Sounds like you're enjoying the ride," he said, going a bit faster.
He kept saying 'Fuck' as he smashed your bottom harder. You felt something coming, "Ahh... I there's something."
"You can cum (Y/n). Don't worry just let it go," he said, pushing in deeper.
"Fuck (Y/n)," he murmured as he felt himself close as well.
"I'm gonna go faster," he said, letting go of the headboard and grabbing your hip.
You looked at him, soon feeling the pace getting faster and faster. You felt another knot in your stomach.
"I'm coming (Y/n)," he said, grabbing you harder.
You soon felt warm liquid in your stomach as you came as well.
Jotaro pulled out, as soon as he was done, taking the used condom off.
"It seems like we went too hard," he said, tying the condom.
"Hm.."
"The condom broke," he said, throwing it away in the trash bin.
"Wh.."
"There's no cum in it."
"I-.. I."
"Don't worry. If you get pregnant we'll just get married faster."
"I'm a student.."
"Mom can take care of the baby during our school time."
You groaned as you reached out for him.
"You want to cuddle?" he asked, leaning down to you.
You hummed, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"We're both sweaty," he said, lying next to you.
You said nothing but pull closer to him.
"Tired?" he asked, patting you.
You hummed.
"Good night Dolphin."
"Good.. night."