☁︎ Death Bed

You looked over at Koichi, he seemed to be okay. You leaned over to Jotaro, trying to wake him up. You noticed some wounds were still open. You pulled your Stand out to mend him up. You saw his eyebrows twitching as if he was getting disturbed in his sleep. You placed a kiss on his cheek, making his expression soften.
You heard someone grabbing a pole in a distance. You looked over to see a blonde man with his hand all bloody. Koichi seemed to have noticed him as well.
"Apparently, there's a gym opening up near Bodogaoka High School soon. I really wanted to get a membership there... I need to improve my stamina. Although perhaps I would have lifted the same dumbbells used by disgusting men who touch their genitals after not bathing for a week... or maybe even swam in the same pool as them," the man spoke. He lifted his left hand with his right to have it fall back down helplessly.
"It took me three minutes to get here. I really felt my lack of stamina as I was using that crosswalk earlier," he spoke, staring at Koichi.
You picked up what was going, you got ready to get in a fight if you had to.
"By the way, who else is coming here? Ha? I'm going to assume you've called someone for help already. Since Higashitaka Josuke and Nijimura Okuyasu live nearest to here... and it's been five minutes, they should be here in two minutes, right? The three of you are friends, aren't you? Yamagishi Yukako and that woman running Salon Cinderella are also what you would call Stand users, correct? You wouldn't call a women to your aid, would you?" the man spoke, knowing all the town's Stand users.
You gritted your teeth, tightening your fist. This was a total lose, the enemy knew most of the users, meaning it won't take long before the team perishes.
"I left my jacket with the button behind. I'll retrieve it later... after I've eliminate you all," he said pointing to Koichi first.
"Let him have it, ACT3!" Koichi sent his Stand, you were too late to tell him to not.
The enemy summoned his Stand, a light pink cat-humanoid Stand. It blocked ACT3's attacks, punching its face to send Koichi back. You ran to Koichi, getting your Stand out and mending him.
"Why does he have two Stands? I thought a user could only have one Stand!" Koichi questioned.
"Sheer Heart Attack is a homing bomb that Killer Queen can launch from its left hand. That's why only my left hand took damage."
"I mist warn you, Master Koichi... you have exceeded the five meter range. The weight afflicting that bomb Stand is disappearing," ACT3 spoke.
Sheer Hart Attack hovered out the ground, facing you two. You held Koichi closer, it was obvious Sheer Heart Attack was going to roll towards you two.
"S-H-I-T! J must attack it once again with 3-Freeze," ACT3 said.
"I see... range, eh?" the enemy started to walk towards.
"Which target would you like me to hit? The user, or his shitty bomb Stand? 3-Freeze cannot affect more than one r at a time," ACT3 asked Koichi.
You balled your fist, "Get the Sheer Heart Attack, I'll get the human."
"Kujo-san! It's going to be dangerous!"
You ran towards the enemy, landing a punch on his cheek, making him stumbled and fall. As you grabbed his collar, an explosion was audible then a pain struck your hand, your fingers were cut off. Your hand was all bloody, "Ha.. hah?"
"Kujo-san!" Koichi shouted in shock.
"Don't touch me with that filthy hand of yours. I doubt that it's worse than those men's hands in the gyms."
You jumped away from him, blood was pouring out of your cut hand. Koichi had successfully stopped the Stand, you took your eyes off the user to check on him. Then you felt a pain on your chest, with the sound of Koichi's scream. You looked down to your chest to see Killer Queen's right arm through your chest, you could tell it pulled your heart out. You reached out to the Stand, scratching its arm. To be thrown a few meters off, all bloody. The enemy walked over to your body and bashed your head with his foot several times, scowling.

The user walked over to Koichi's Stand with Killer Queen out, blocking the attacks and placing a foot on ACT3's neck, making him immobile.
"It seems no matter which you had chosen to attack, fate decided which side would lose. Regardless, even though I thought my Sheer Heart Attack had no weakness it still ended up failing me. I had to pay for damages at the cafe, then got inti a minor scuffle with some thugs. I feel like I've been had. I've never felt so cornered in all my life. I can't help but feel a bit defeated. Really, though. I have to hand it to you. You are an impressive youngster. By the way, do you have any tissues in your pocket? A handkerchief would work, too. Hmm? I'm trying to be respectful. The least you could do is answer me."
"I don't... have any..."
"Here, use one of mine," the enemy threw a small package to Koichi. He looked down to be soon punched straight in the face by the enemy.
"That's a lot of blood coming out from your nose, isn't it? You can use those to wipe it away," the enemy said as Koichi bleed mass amount of blood.
"I'm going to beat you to death now. In just one minute, your friends should be arriving here. If I don't do this, I won't be able to accept having faced such horrific public humiliation," the enemy stepped on Koichi's hand, making him scream. He then shoved his shoe on Koichi's mouth, shutting his screams.
"Now, now, you don't need to scream like that. I endured just as much pain on my way here, and not once did I scream. You're a man, aren't you?"
He took his shoe out of Koichi's mouth then grabbed his hair, "You should follow my example!"
He pushed Koichi's head to the floor, smashing his face.
"Look at this. You really need tissues now, don't you? I'll help wipe you off. They say your brain slows down when your nose is stuffed up." Koichi choked on his blood as the man acted as if he was wiping Koichi's face with the tissue.
"You know, I was lying on the ground a little while ago, just like you are," he said, taking Sheer Heart Attack back in.
"I'll blow you to smithereens with Killer Queen in about a minute. You need to endure the pain I did until then. You need to be more like me!" the enemy spoke, smashing Koichi's head to the ground more.
"Y- your name... is Kira Yoshikage... Kira Yoshikage... is your real name..."
Kira shoved Koichi over to see his driver's license out of the wallet.
"You said you had to pay for damages at the cafe earlier, right? That's what gave me the idea!"
"So what? What do you gain from knowing my name? I'm about to eliminate you."
"Yeah, I've accepted that you'll kill me. But even so, I figured out what your name is. You're nothing special. You may get away for now, but how does it feel? A goddamned brat like me figured out who you are! Let me say it again! A goddamned brat figured out who you are! You're a complete idiot! I can't wait to kick your ass in the next world!" Koichi shouted at Kira.
"Damn you!" Kira pulled his Stand out and sent out a barrage. Killer Queen's arm went through Koichi's chest.
"Goddamnit! Why do I feel like I've been bested?" Kira spoke as Koichi's body went lifeless.