☁︎︎ Rings

It didn't take long for Jotaro to give up on the test to apply to the doujo. You yawned as your grandfather criticized Jotaro's fighting stance as well as him being too slow.
Jotaro just sighed as he sat next to you, crossing his legs.
"Hard right?" you chuckled.
He just pouted, looking away.
"You two can go home and come back," your Grandpa said, looking over at the kids in the doujo, who were playing with wooden katanas.
"Do you want us back here by 11?"
"11 would be good."
You nodded as Jotaro dragged you out of the doujo after getting the response. Jotaro grumbled, saying that the standard is too high. You just chuckled at his words, "I told you it was hard, it's an academy to train masters."
"Why didn't you tell me that from the start?" Jotaro pouted.
"It's written in front of the doujo."
"I was not paying attention to that," he said looking away.
"I can't believe 'you' weren't paying attention to the environment," you laughed.
"I was paying attention to you, idiot."
You froze, flustered.
"Shut it Kujo!" you shouted, face red.
"Stop being so angry," Jotaro said, looking down at you.
"Damn you cheesy bastard!"
"But you fell for me," he smirked.
"Shut it!"
He threw you over his shoulder, making you kick the air instead of him.
"Damn you Kujo! Damn you!"
He lightly chuckled at your tantrum, holding you tighter so you won't fall off.

He suddenly stopped, you rose your head and looked to your left and right to see that you two were in the middle of the street.
"What are we doing here?" you asked.
"I got a present for you," he replied shortly.
"Let me down," you said, punching his back.
"Fine Dolphin," he smirked. He gently placed you down in front of him. You looked up at him, he leaned in and gave you a small peck.
"Don't be so touchy," you said, pushing him off.
He just pouted and pulled Star out to kiss you all over the face.
"Anyways, what is my present?" you said shoving Star away as well.
"Follow me," he said, taking your hand roughly.
You got dragged by him over to the near jewelry store. You looked up at him in confusion.
"I saw that Kakyoin gave you a present not so long ago."
"So..?"
"Why did you take it," he pouted.
"Since it's a gift from Nori?"
Jotaro pouted as he dragged you in the store. You could hear the people in the store whisper about Jotaro's look as soon as you two walked in.
"Choose," he said pointing at some rings.
"Seriously? Matching rings?"
"You're mine, Dolphin, if the ring can't restrain those bitches from getting you, I'll have to use physical force."
"Wh.. are you implying I can't keep myself safe?"
"No, I'm saying that there are bitches who wants to fuck you or get fucked by you," he said as he grabbed your shirt.
"Doesn't that only count on you?"
"Kakyoin wants to take you out, I can tell," he said, letting go of your shirt.
"Oh is that so? I'm guessing he'll be less worried bout my ass than you."
He frowned about you going to Kakyoin over him. You looked away, disliking the atmosphere you made.
"If you are worried bout me that much, why don't you start acting nice."
"I am, I listen to you, I took care of you when you couldn't. You are the one who's not getting it."
You pouted, he did change his behavior after you almost dying but you couldn't admit he was a better man after that.
He just sighed, annoyed. He looked down at you, he then grabbed your hand without a word. You looked up at him, confused and concerned. He then placed your hand on his chest where his heart was. You shrieked as you heard some people in the store shout.
"Can you feel it beat faster than usual? I don't hate you (Y/n). I just can't let you leave me after all that," he said, your hand still on his chest.
You looked away, flustered, "Perver...t."
"At least tell me if you understood."
"I- I get it!" you said trying to take your hand away.
He smirked and let go of your hand, he then shoved his head in between your chest. You watched him in shock that you couldn't even think of pushing him off.
"Your heart is beating crazy," he said, keeping his face in between your chest.
"G- get out!" you shouted, pulling the back of his gakuran.
He just gave you a peck in the middle of your chest before he got his face out of your chest. You just covered your chest with your hands as soon as he got off of you.
"What ring do you want?" he asked, giving you a smile.
"Does it have to be a ring?"
"It's easily shown," he said giving you a kiss on the neck.
"Maybe a necklace won't we a bad idea as well," he said licking his lips.
"We'll take this ring please," you said to the clerk, pointing on the simplest ring on display.
Jotaro smiled at your flustered behavior.
"I'll pay," he said, taking his wallet out.

You two got the ring on, it was just as simple as if it won't take long to find someone wearing the same rings.
"Feel lucky that they had our size," you said looking at the ring on your finger.
He smiled, "Feel lucky that I had money."
"Shut it."
Jotaro grabbed your hand, looking satisfied of having the same rings on you two.
"I didn't know you were into jewelries," you said, looking up at him.
"As long as it's you I won't mind even wearing matching shirts."
"Ew no," you frowned.
He just smiled at your words. He held your waist and pulled you closer, giving you a kiss on your cheek. You just looked up at him, confused.
"There was a man staring at you," he said as he gave you another peck.
"Fuck off," you said pushing his face away from you.
"I still don't get why you're not into me," he said, holding your hand.
"You just, feel too good for me. Moreover I didn't expect you to be such a cheesy-person."
"I'm not much of a cheesy-person. I won't be as kind as I'm to you if I dated someone else."
"Yeah, sure," you rolled your eyes.
"I'm being serious Dolphin."
You just look up at him with a pout. He squished your cheeks as he smirked.
"Aren't you a pufferfish," he said, squishing your cheeks more.
"I'm not," you looked away.
He just gave you a smug smile. You sighed and pushed his hands off your cheeks. He soon let go of you as a stranger walked near you two. His expression dropped to his usual serious annoyed face.
"You don't have to be all mad bout someone walking close to us," you said, grabbing the edge of Jotaro's sleeves.
"I'm just not used to not getting into fights after the trip. It just caused me so much stress throughout the whole trip," he said, looking down at you.
"It was sure stressful wasn't it?" you said, pulling him down to a hug.
He just stayed in your arms for a while, rubbing his face on your shirt sniffing your scent.
"Do I smell like the old me?" you asked watching him sniff you.
"Yeah," he said his head still in your shirt.
"You can always ask for help you darn asshole."
He held you tightly, covering his face with your chest.
"Let go of me," you said, annoyed.
He soon released you, his eyes puffy and red. You reached out for his hat and lowered it, covering his face.
"Don't give me that sad face."
He held your arms, holding you from walking off. You stood there, watching him tear up. You gently left pecks on his cheeks. He smiled, while his tears dropped.
"Oi, don't cry out here," you said, wiping his tears.
Jotaro sniffled as he touched your hand on his cheeks. He let his tears drop for a few more seconds before giving you a deep kiss on the lips.
You pushed him off, breaking the kiss.
"We are not making out in public."
"I just gave you a kiss," he said, holding your hand.
"You have a big emotional gap you know."
He just chuckled, giving a peck on the back of your hand.

((My exam score shocked me OTL why did the exam get harder all of a sudden))