☁︎ Back Home

You were woken by a tug on your shirt. You looked down to see Jolyne tugging on your shirt in her sleep. You gently got her hand off you and dragged yourself out of the bed. You dragged your tired body over to the kitchen. The dish piled with pancakes was still there. You took a bite, it wasn't as cold as you thought. You happily ate it, imagining how Jotaro concentrated while making it. You placed the empty dish in the sink then walked to Jotaro's workroom, leaning to the doorframe as you knocked on the already open door. He looked up from his papers, he grinned seeing you. You walked over to him, "You're like a dog."
"Am I?"
"You always make that happy expression when you see me," you spoke as you kissed his cheek. He placed a hand over yours, "You don't know how much I love you."
He wrapped his arms around your waist, "I just want to stay like this forever."
"I never thought you would be clingy."
"I never thought you'd be with me."
He looked at you, his green eyes were filled with happiness. You got closer to him, "I... Your pancakes were good."
He chuckled, "We're they?"
You hummed.
He pulled you into a hug, his arms were trapping you quite hard. You smiled as he rested his head on your chest, he took some deep breaths in before looking up at you.
"I keep forgetting how much of an ikemen you are Jotaro," you said, clearing some strands of hair off his face.
His eyes contained the most happiness he could express.
"Oi, why are you so happy, don't you hear it often?" you pouted.
"It contains a different meaning when it's said by you," his grip on you tightened. You couldn't stop yourself from smiling. He kissed your chest gently, you pouted as you cupped his face, trying to push him away. He smiled before stopping and backing off.
"Do you not like me kissing you?" he asked with a small smirk.
"I-... It's not that. Okay?! Just that it's something I've never felt before!" you said crossing your arms, flustered.
He grinned slightly, you felt your face burning. You leaned to him, trying to cover your face in the crook of his neck. His scent, which was mixed with the bitter decent cigar, was strong it was hurting your nose, making you push him away, trying to get fresh air.
"You need to cut down on smoking," you said, the cigarette scent still lingering on your nose. He chuckled, "Is it that strong? Thought my scent was thicker."
"They are both thick, it hurts my nose stupid."
He made a sly smirk, "Does it hurt when I hold you in the night?"
You scowled walking out of the room in a rush steps filled with embarrassment and irritation. Jotaro pouted as he looked back at his paperwork.

Jolyne soon came out, rubbing her eyes. She tugged on your pants, asking for water. You poured her a cup of pre-brewed tea, now room temperature. She gulped it and grinned, "Mommy's the best."
You just made a smile as you patted her head gently. She soon turned and ran to her playroom, leaving you alone in the kitchen. You could hear Jolyne opening her toy box and Jotaro's quiet yet loud footsteps coming toward you.
"You need to be a more quiet idiot," you said, looking back to see Jotaro with his coffee mug.
"Do you need coffee?" you chuckled. He nodded, handing you the empty mug.
You did the dishes while waiting for the water to start boiling. Jotaro was waiting on the couch, his eyes still glued to papers. You eyed his movements, trying to not let your guard down.
"You watch me like I'm your predator," Jotaro spoke with a sigh.
"Hmph, I can't tell when you will start acting foolishly again," you pouted.
He made a small grin, "Do you want me to?"
"If I wanted you to, why would I keep an eye on you," you gritted your teeth.
Soon you felt someone's arm holding your waist. You looked back to see Jotaro, a smile on his face. He leaned to you, touching his cheek with yours.
"I wonder what'll happen if I stop time during our session," he whispered.
You elbowed his chest, making him back off. You filled the mug with hot water and ripped open the coffee stick.
"Are you angry Dolphin?"
"Take your coffee," you said, scowling.
"I have to thank my barista though," he said, kissing your cheek.
You made an audible groan as you looked over at Jotaro. He placed the cup down on the counter, pouting.
"Why? Is it not good?" you asked, crossing your arms.
"No, it just lacks something."
"Hm? Did you want something stronger?"
He then tackled you down, earning a few painful grunts from you.
"I think it's lacking milk."
"It's in the fridge, you idiot!" you screamed, trying to push him off.
"Not that milk," he said, holding on to you tighter.
You hissed as you backed off, stopping when you hit the counter. You grunted as it was a hard impact. Jotaro suddenly lunged toward you, making you use your arms as a guard to try and block him from getting too close.
"Ah." you heard Jotaro's grunt. You lowered your guard, Jotaro was groaning as he placed a cup back on the counter. He walked over to the sink, turning the cold water on.
"What's wrong?" you asked, rushing over to him.
"It's the coffee, what a waste I couldn't even take a sip of it," he said with a soft pout.
"Are you burnt? Do you need healing?" you pulled his hand out of the water, checking the wound. It wasn't a severe burn but it was red.
You pulled out your Stand and placed a petal on his hand, making him hold it. He looked at you, his ears were red, meaning he was blushing. You looked away, flustered, "I-I'll make you the coffee again."
He nodded, gently rubbing the petal with his thumb. You hissed as you felt his soft touch, Jotaro looked over at you with a smile on his face.
"Can you feel it?" Jotaro asked, rubbing the petal again.
"Y-yeah," you said, trying to stay calm.
"Where am I touching?" he asked, pressing the petal.
"Ju-just what kind of petal are you holding!" you shouted, grabbing his arm. It was a red petal, it had already healed Jotaro's wound perfectly. Jotaro looked at you, he reached his hand out to your cheek. He gently rubbed it, "Your palm's red."
"Hm? Ow," you hissed as you felt a sharp pain.
"Did you move the burnt wound to yourself?" he asked, scowling softly.
"M-maybe."
"Take the petal back in, I need to mend your wound," he said, opening the shelves.
"Hmm," you hummed retrieving the petal with your Stand. Jotaro held your hand, opening the medkit with Star. He had the concerned look on him.
"Don't ever use that petal again okay?" he said sternly.
You pouted, "Fine."
He eyed your expression. "I don't want to see you hurt okay?" he spoke as he stared down at your wound. He applied medicine to it, kissing the back of your hand after he was done. He held your hand for a few more minutes before letting it go, his eyes were more saddened than before.
"Stop being so sad," you said, picking the pot up and filling the mug with hot water again.
"Don't push yourself Dolphin, I'll make it," he said, taking the spoon from your hand.
"As if this will make me hurt," you chuckled as you opened the coffee stick.
He kissed your cheek, "You can't let it become a critical injury."
"As if I will let it," you grinned.
He held you closely with Star while he mixed the coffee. You groaned as Star bit your cheek. You patted its flowy hair, Star grinned as it held you tighter. Jotaro grinned as he picked the mug up, walking back to his office.
"It's good to see a smile on your face Kujo," you grinned, following him to his office.
"What are you following me for? And what Kujo are you talking about?" he chuckled.
"I need some books from your shelf and of course it's you. Jolyne smiles more than you."
"Your Stand... I'll have to study it. You are starting to unlock its full potential," he said, patting your head.
"Hmph, I guess I'll have to stick to you at work then. Wait, aren't you going to be a professor?"
"Of course, I will work as a professor, but I am still a part of the Speedwagon's Stand research team."
"Hmm, I know Nori is there as well."
"Of course, all the crusaders are part of it except you."
"This feels like bullying."
"You work as an assassin of DIO's followers and you don't have a degree," Jotaro said teasingly.
"Just because I didn't go study doesn't mean I'm dumb."
"Yeah sure," he chuckled.
You placed the red pallet on Jotaro's desk, pouting. "You can study this or whatever."
He chuckled, "I'll make sure to study it. You can feel through this right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I guess I'll keep it to myself then," he smiled, placing it in a plastic container.
"Hah, sure."
"Can you give me your black pallets as well?" he asked, sitting down.
"It decays the skin, no way I'm giving that to you," you pouted.
"Well, I suppose we will need you to come to the lab then."
"I'll make time," you muttered.
You groaned as you felt him make Star hug you from the back while you were scanning his shelf. Its strong arms were holding you tightly, it muttered oras as you picked a book. Jotaro stared at the documents, eyeing you every few seconds. You grunted as you barely got the book in Star's grip. It was a children's book Jotaro had bought a few months ago during his visit to another country.
"You sure it's English?" you questioned, opening the book.
"Yeah, I'm not dumb Dolphin," he grinned.
You stuck your tongue out at him, "Yeah sure."
He grinned as Star held you tighter, "I think I've told you enough times to use your tongue in a useful way."
You froze as Jotaro chuckled and let go of you. You stuck your tongue out to him once more before leaving the room. You were soon stopped by Jotaro, who stopped time and got a grip on your arm.
"Think I already told you."
You hissed as you tried to run away, his grip tightened on you.
"C'mon it's a joke you know, we promised to not do it right?" you spoke in fear.
He pulled you into his arms, hugging you. He trailed your jawline with his finger, "I'll let go of you with a kiss today."
You froze as he held your chin, pulling you in for a kiss. You heard Joylne running out of her room. She looked at you two and made a disgusted face. Jotaro sighed as he let go of you, leaving a peck on your cheek. He walked back into his office as you stood there frozen. Jolyne tugged on your clothes, you jumped due to the sudden contact.
"Mommy's jumpy," she said, holding your leg.
"Dam Jotaro," you muttered rubbing your cheek.
"Is that book for me?" Jolyne asked, pointing at the book you were holding.
"Yes, dad bought it for you," you smiled, holding Jolyne's small hand.
She grinned as she pulled you to her playroom where she had her bookshelf. You placed the book on her shelf, Jolyne seemed to be happy to get a gift from Jotaro.
"Mommy will be in dad's office okay?" you spoke, giving her a head pat.
"Hmm, dad's weird," Jolyne whined.
"He's just a busy person Jolyne," you chuckled, getting up.
"Why do you like dad, mom?" she whined, holding onto your shirt.
"He's... Just an idiot when he's not with mommy," you spoke with a light pout.
Jolyne pouted, "Dad's selfish."
"Yeah, he kinda is," you chuckled.
"I want to play with mom!" she whined, pulling you.
"Why does dad always get to play with mon when he's home?" she whined, tugging on you.
"Haha, he just missed mom a bit too much while he was gone," you spoke, trying to keep Jolyne from falling backward.
"I want to play with mom! Dad always steals."
You chuckled, "I guess mommy can stick with Jolyne today then."
She grinned, handing you a doll.

You played along with her for a while before she asked you to make lunch.
"What do you want to have for lunch Jojo?" you asked, getting your apron on.
"Rice with miso soup!" she shouted, sitting on the couch.
"Okay. Ask dad what he wants," you spoke as you got a pot out. Jolyne ran to Jotaro's room, you could hear her small footsteps running around the house.
"He wants rice!" she shouted, running back to the living room.
You hummed as Jolyne jumped to the couch. She grinned as she turned the tv on, one of her favorites shows airing.
While you were cooking you heard footsteps coning towards you, it was heavy footsteps meaning it was Jotaro.
He wrapped his arms around your waist, he took your chopsticks, flipping the fish that was about to be burnt.
"Focus," he said, kissing your cheek.
"I would've if it weren't for you," you pouted.
He leaned to you, "Hmm stop being so angry Dolphin."
You reached out to him, smacking his back.
"Hmph. As if I wouldn't be."

You munched on your rice, looking at Jotaro, who was pouting as his back ached.
"That's what you deserve for annoying me," you grumbled.
He eyed you, "You better be prepared for tonight, I'm not gonna let you just win like that."
"Dad stop fighting mom in the night they seem to be in great pain the next day," Jolyne pouted.
"It's okay Jolyne, your mom's just being lazy."
"Oi, you break my leg all the time," you grumbled.
"Not my fault you're weak."
You bit your chopsticks, groaning in anger. Jolyne finished her meal and jumped off the chair, "Don't fight mom, dad." she spoke before walking off.
Jotaro looked at you with angry eyes, "Better hope you don't die this time."
"As if I would."
"I'm gonna go full in this time you brat."
"Hah? Oi, I thought we agreed not to."
He grinned as he sent Star to hold you. You pouted, knowing what he meant.
"Just wait til night," he spoke, as he continued eating.