☁︎ Comfort

It's been two days since Jotaro hasn't talked to you. You thought he was angry or something, or maybe just scared of going somewhere with you after you almost dying. You lied in the bed, Jotaro was off to somewhere again. You got out of the bed, he was off to the ocean or somewhere to find some clues. You walked over to the nearest convenience store, buying something to eat for dinner. Soon you were stopped by a man, holding your shoulder. You looked back to see a whole stranger, he was glaring right into tour eyes. Your mind ran, you didn't bring any of your weaponry as you were out to just buy some drink and simple meal. You were thrown to a building by a huge tree, you hit the wall, making you cough up blood.
"Why now," you muttered. He knew you were a Stand user, this was bad. Before you could pull your Stand out, something rushed towards you, you dodged your head but it had hit hard on the shoulder. You gritted your teeth, it was fast. You pulled yourself out of the wall, you felt some kind of aching shit on your wound. You pulled your Stand out, the enemy came closer. 'Why can't I just have sone normal day...' your Stand sent out pitch black petals, covering the enemy's face. You jumped a few feet away from the enemy it seemed like he was blind, his eyes were looking around desperately.
"Where did that bitch go?!" he shouted.
You walked up to him, he didn't seem to notice you. You blinked your eyes, questioning what your Stand just did. You grinned, 'A new ability. I can finally use it as an offensive Stand.'
Before you could enjoy the peace, his eyes locked to you. It seemed the skill didn't last long. You backed off, trying to see if he could really see you. His Stand lounged to you, you dodged it simply and punched the user across his face. He sent out a barrage, you dodged it and kicked his leg, making him fall down. You got the upper hand in hand to hand fight. You jumped on top of him, getting ready to beat the shit out of him. Your arm was ready to punch when suddenly the arm with the wound became numb. Then it fell down helplessly. You tried to pull it up, it didn't move a bit.
"H-hah! My Stand, Gutless Goliath's venom made your arm immobile! Soon it'll melt your organs and kill you!" the enemy shouted. You pulled him up throwing him to the ground and got ready to bash his head with your feet, you were stopped by some kind of vine growing from the ground, gripping your ankle. It soon ached, you looked down to see it piercing through your ankle, crawling up your leg now. You groaned as the user got up, looking at you with a smirk. The vine kept growing, keeping you in place. You could feel the venom spreading, you tried to rip it off, stopped by something sting onto your hand. It was a seed, a plant started to grow on your hand, tying down your whole arm. You scowled, the user held the back of your head, earning an annoyed grunt from you.
"This will be your end (Y/n) Kujo! No one will come for you Jotaro is far off looking for someone else! He won't even notice your disappearance! You will be used as a useful upgrade for my Stand. Do not worry you'll be used to kill your husband."
You scowled, it was a pain in the ass to not have any sharp objects near, the vines were too thick to be cut by hand or teeth. The vine on your arm soon spread to your shoulder, you were now immobile, your arm was paralyzed the other one and the legs being tied down. You groaned as you bit the vine reaching to your neck. The user grinned, pulling his Stand out to send another seed on you. You coughed as the vine made green smoke around the bitten part, the seed landed on your shoulder as well, you could feel your lungs starting to ache.
"I'll prefer you to stop the act. You'll never get out! My Gutless Goliath is only weak to fire! You don't have a lighter or match, you will perish here, stop resisting. You will only fall into its trap like a wolf trying to run away from a skilled hunter's bear traps."
You pulled your Stand out, trying to attack the user. It did nothing as expected.
The user laughed, "Your Stand is only capable of sending petals and dusts. You stand no chance against any Stand users. Jotaro's your body guard ain't he? What are you going to do without him?"
You scowled, you moved your arm around, trying to loosen the vines. Soon you heard a crack, you gritted your teeth, both of your arm were broken, the vine's root had dug in your skin to your bone. You couldn't do shit about this one, being tied down was the worst to expect during a fight. You hated this, unable to do anything, you soon felt your legs giving up. The poison was slower than the blood pumping but it was surely going around your body. You looked up at your Stand, 'Could it do the opposite of healing like blinding the eye back then? The healing consists of using planktons and fasten human body cells to mend up the wound fast. Could it do the opposite and make the immune cells consider the cells enemies and eat each other?'
Your thought drifted as you kneeled down, trying to keep yourself conscious. Your Stand's hands met each other, getting ready to make some kind of petal or dust.
"What do you think you can do? Throw those black petals again? You will be digested by my Stand within the next minute! Give up and accept your death. You won't be used to waste, I'll be sure that your dear Jotaro will hear about your death right before his."
You glared at him, you were bleeding everywhere thanks to the vine's roots. Your Stand created pitch black dust, it was sent over to the enemy by the wind. The enemy laughed, "Bold of you to think I'll fall for the same trick again! Is that a way of saying you want to live? Too bad you won't be able to!"
The dust touched the enemy's flesh, he was still laughing. Soon the areas the dust touched turned pale then dark as if the skin was dying. The user looked over at his arms, it was covered with dead skins. He started scratching it, as he did so the area grew bigger, it went down to the muscles. Soon he sent out a scream, holding onto his chest. You watched the user fall to the ground, choking on air. You could hear the lung had gaping open wounds, his breathing sounded as if he was drowning. You were soon freed, the vines disappeared. You pulled yourself over to the user, he was seemingly drowning with his own blood in his lungs. You did it you made your Stand turn the healing dust to a decaying one. You coughed as you felt something cover your neck. It was a withering flower. It looked like a miniature version of the Stand. It turned to dust soon as a wind blew. You sighed, if your Stand was late, you could've gone unconscious. You looked down at the user, he was surely dead, the blood covering the floor. You gritted your teeth, trying to numb the pain. Your shoulder was still aching, arms still numb. You staggered over to the store, you desperately needed something to drink. The dust was sure taking a lot of energy compared to the usual healing ones.