Welcome to the theater

HTTYD World;

Hiccup, Astrid, Emily with Toothless and Optimus were able to escape the nest only to disappear in a flash of light. The same thing happened in the village of Berk and several places in the Archipelago as well as every dragon from the nest and the arena.

TFP World;

Agent Fowler and June Darby were getting worried for everyone that disappeared through the ground bridge when they disappeared in a flash of light. The same thing happened on the Nemesis as some Decepticons disappeared as well.

Time stops in both worlds as someone brings every character somewhere.

~~~~

A redhead girl with blonde highlights was tapping her foot on the carpeted floor while checking her watch. She rolled her heterochromia eyes while keeping them on her watch.

"And they should be here right about..." She said before snapping her fingers.

"Now." She grinned as several flashes of lights could be seen.

Hiccup ended up under Toothless who groaned at the weight on top of him. The Vikings of Berk were piled on top of their chief which almost made her laugh. The Autobots, who miraculously, are back to their original forms as well as Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak with the other Decepticons and were all shrunk to the size and height for an average human. The TFP kids were dogpiled on top of each other.

Everyone started to wake up only to be startled awake by an angry voice, well, make that two angry voices.

"WHERE IN THE NAME OF THOR ARE WE?!"

"WHAT THE PIT IS GOING ON?!"

The Autobots and Decepticons quickly turned their servos into weapons with Jack, Miko, Raf, Sierra, Vince, Katie, Silvia and Tai staying behind the Autobots as Unicra and Emily were glaring at each other with Optimus and Megatron. The girl shook her head and clapped her hands loudly for them to hear.

"Alright, none of that now! I don't want to get in trouble with my superiors for bringing you here only for you guys to end up trashing the place!" She yelled as everyone turned to her.

She calmed down and cleared her throat.

"My name is TrionixPrimeSophia or you can just call me Sophia Bright. I come from the future and I am here to show you all your futures with those guys." Sophia pointed to the Cybertronians and the humans accompanying them who were confused with the Vikings.

"I've taken all your weapons so you won't hurt them or the other guests that I'm about to bring. Anyway, what you are about to watch are the adventures of Hiccup Haddock and his very close and almost sister, Emily Sparks." She said as Emily blinked.

"Hold on, are you saying you'll be showing us the future?" Smokescreen asked in confusion as the Vikings just gape at him in surprise.

"Hold on a sec. You're telling us that we're gonna see the future of those two? With their metal friends? Puh-lease. If anyone is important, it's gonna be me!" Snotlout said smugly.

Bumblebee made a series of beeps in a questioning matter and surprisingly Hiccup was able to understand.

"I seriously have no idea what's going on and how am I able to understand you?" Hiccup said in surprise and curiosity as Bumblebee's optics lit up in delight of another person getting to understand him.

He looked at Raf excitedly and the boy giggled.

"I know, Bee! It's awesome!" Raf said happily.

Sophia just smiles happily before clearing her throat again.

"Now before we begin, I want everyone to know that I took all of your weapons, Vikings. As well as I turned off your weapons, Bots and Cons. So no fighting. So get to your seats so we can start the movie!" She said and disappeared off somewhere only to bring back the dragons who were all pretty surprised but also confused.

The Vikings instinctively reached for their weapons but remembered they were all weaponless as they all reluctantly sat down on the seats that had their names.

Hiccup was sitting next to a bluenette around his age but has Night Fury ears and wings but he couldn't help but think that she looks beautiful. Emily sat down next to him with Optimus close behind as they sat down. Hiccup looked at Emily and Optimus and noted how Optimus looked.

"So... Is this really how Optimus looks? All I can remember is that he looked like a Stormcutter dragon before we were sent here." Hiccup said curiously.

Emily chuckled as she and Optimus looked at each other before looking back to him.

"You could say that. Optimus here is an Autonomous Robotic Organism from a different planet known as Cybertron which is also my home." Emily explained as Hiccup nodded but was still curious.

"But what should I call him and the others?" He said while gesturing to the red eyed ones who were busy giving glares to the blue eyed ones.

"Those are Autobots and Decepticons. Autobots strive to fight for peace and justice while protecting the innocent. The Decepticons will do anything to conquer the world. Lead by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons." Optimus explained.

Hiccup made an 'oh' face before Sophia appeared in front of the screen.

"If you need anything like fish for the dragons, popcorn, sodas, chips, salads and Energon goodies, you can get them with a press of a button on your left arm rest. Anyway, let's start the movie!" She said before disappearing.

The lights dimmed as the screen lit up as everyone turned towards it as the movie began.