HTTYP Part 16

The ashes around them were starting to settle down and Stoick was frantically looking around for Hiccup.

Both Stoick and Emily prayed for Hiccup and Toothless to be alright. Everyone was all holding back sobs, cries and their tears as they didn't believe what they just witness.

Emily was really worried especially when she felt some type of pain coming from her spark as if something happened to Hiccup.

Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus and Tailgate were helping with the search as they called out for Toothless and Hiccup with their roars.

"Hiccup! Hiccup! Son!" Stoick yelled out.

"Hiccup, where are you?! Answer us, please!" Emily cried out in worry and fear.

"Hiccup, please be okay. Please both you and Toothless aren't ready yet..." Emily muttered as her voice starts to shake.

Ultra Magnus let out a roar and Emily turned to where he was looking and gasped in shock and ran towards where he was looking.

"Oh no..." Emily breathes in shock and fear as Toothless breathes heavily.

"Oh gods..." Hiccup gasped softly.

She felt tears welling up as she turned to call out Stoick.

"Stoick, over here!" She called out.

Stoick turned to where Emily was and was in shock and quickly rushed to where she was standing. She backed up as Optimus quickly followed and she leaned against him while trying not to cry.

"No..." Stoick's eyes widened in shock.

"Hiccup." Stoick breathed in shock and sorrow.

He stopped when he didn't see Hiccup and assumed the worst. He soon fell to his knees and lowered his head in regret and shame.

"Oh, son... I did this..." Stoick muttered in a low tone.

No one even dared to say something as they watched the screen sadly.

Emily covered her mouth to stop the sobs from escaping from her as tears flowed down from her eyes. Optimus just lowered his head as the three Predabots just either lowered their heads or cried silently for the brave teen.

"Why... Just why..." Miko sniffed as she started to cry.

Team Prime and the Decepticons didn't know what to say. Seeing a human risk his life for his people shock them to their core as Knock Out was trying not to cry. Unicra's face was blank from emotions. She didn't know what to think about this.

A crowd of the Vikings gathered as Astrid pushed herself through the crowd with Gobber not far behind but stopped in her tracks when she saw Stoick on his knees and Emily crying softly. Her eyes widened as tears started to well up slowly.

Everyone lowered their heads in deep sorrow and not even looking when the dragons from the nest started to gather with them as they could feel the sadness in the air.

Everyone lowered their heads as well to the brave teen.

Toothless groaned softly as he opened his eyes and saw the crowd, especially the father of his rider.

Emily met his eyes as she tried to wipe the tears away but they kept on coming as the Night Fury let out a weak croon as if to ask why they were all crying.

Emily leaned against Optimus as she cried softly.

Stoick looked up sadly as Toothless looked towards him.

"I'm so...I'm so sorry..." Stoick managed to say.

Toothless felt relieved at that and started to unwrap his wings and Emily let out a gasp of shock and surprise.

Everyone gasped in shock and disbelief as Emily wiped her tears quickly as Hiccup was silent and hoped that his future self was okay.

Stoick let out a silent gasp and quickly held an unconscious Hiccup in his arms.

He took off his helmet as Emily felt for a pulse and started to laugh in joy.

"Hiccup!" Stoick breathes in worry and relief.

"He's alive! Toothless brought him back alive!" Emily cheered and everyone started to cheer in relief and joy.

Everyone was instantly reassured by that as they all cheered or laugh while wiping their tears away.

Smokescreen roared out in joy with Tailgate as Ultra Magnus was relieved. Optimus nudged Emily who was close to fainting as she smiled up to him while he gave her a gentle nuzzle.

The cheers just got louder as Optimus held his Sparkmate close as she laugh in joy and relief.

Toothless let out a tired warble when Stoick put a hand on his head gently.

"Thank you... for saving my son." Stoick thanked the Night Fury before Gobber came up beside him while looking at Hiccup from head to toe.

"Well, you know... most of him." He said hesitantly.

"Wait what?" Hiccup asked in shock as the cheers stop in confusion.

Stoick looked at Gobber in confusion but when he looked to where he was looking, he felt his heart drop at the sight.

"What? What did you see?" Hiccup asked in confusion.