HTTYP Part 1

There was a prophecy that two Primes from a different world will come in the world that has been enduring 300 years of war. A runt of a tribe will befriend the two along with a dragon of the darkest of night to end the war to bring peace.

The Cybertronians all perked up at this, mainly Optimus and Emily. Hiccup read the words that appeared on the screen with a curious look. What's that supposed to mean?

Stoick just raised an eyebrow at this as everyone whispered to each other on who it was referring to but quiet down as the next scene started.

[Location: Berk]

It was a cold morning on Berk and a scrawny teen at the age of 15 was just walking through the village, minding his own business and avoiding the whispers and stares that were directed at him while he was trying to get to his house. Why can't they just stop staring at him and mind their own business? Well, the teen is no other than Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third and the son of Stoick the Vast.

This caused Emily to glare while gritting her teeth. If only she had arrived sooner, she could have made sure Hiccup was safe!

The Autobots and Decepticons were a bit confused but angered by this. Why were those other humans whispering behind the sparkling's back?

He made it just in time before his cousin and the twins could even start making fun of him. Gobber told him that he should go home and take a break. He tried to protest but the blacksmith insisted and he couldn't argue with his mentor and father-figure so he did so.

He let out a sigh and leaned against the door while looking up to the roof. For the past few days now, he has been getting these recurring dreams about giant metal dragons, a structure exploding and two sides fighting about giant metal titans.

Both factions were shocked by this. Was he dreaming about their war? Stoick was just shocked and surprised but a little hurt. Why didn't his son tell him about those?

'No, I can't think of it now. But those dragons look really strange. I wonder if Gobber knows anything about giant metal dragons...' He thought before letting out a yawn. He trudged upstairs to get some sleep.

When his head hit the pillow, he was instantly out like a light but something strange happened as he was dreaming.

Hiccup's dream;

Hiccup looked around his surroundings and found himself surrounded with nothing but darkness but as well as multiple spheres of light. They were in variations of colors and auras.

The Autobots and Decepticons all gasp in shock and awe as the Vikings were all in awe. Hiccup's eyes widened at this. He remembered this dream!

"By the Allspark, no mortal or organic has ever seen Sparks in the Well of Allspark before their very optics!" Ratchet said in shock as he watched the Sparks dance around the teen that was on the screen

"Why? Couldn't you just, I don't know, go to it?" Hiccup asked curiously but only got saddened looks from the two factions.

"There was only one way to be in the Well of Allspark. That is if either Autobot or Decepticon are offline in war." Optimus said sadly while watching the screen.

Hiccup looked at Emily who was looking at the screen sadly.

"It means that the only way to go there is if... you die or perish..." She said softly.

Hiccup's eyes widened further at this but he could help but feel sorry for them all.

Some floated to him curiously while some just flew around as he looked around in wonder. But he then heard a deep voice.

"Welcome, young Hiccup Haddock."

Hiccup jumped and looked around to find the source of the voice.

Everyone also jumped at the voice.

"W-What was that?!" Fishlegs squeaked.

"Primus." Both Autobots and Decepticons all breathe in shock.

Emily felt tears well up in her eyes at hearing her grandsire's voice for the first time.

"W-Who's there?" He asked meekly as a warm chuckle was heard.

"No need to fear, young one. We are in your dream. I was curious as to why you are different from the other humans of your home."

"Well, that's because I'm a hiccup. A runt." Hiccup said as he just shrugged his shoulders.

Stoick chuckled at this while the other Vikings laughed softly. Hiccup pouted as the girl with Night Fury features looked at him curiously.

"I see. But we don't have much time to discuss this. I am Primus. I give life to other Cybertronians with the Allspark which is a pure energy. I contacted you when I sensed that you are worthy. I must give you this message. A few individuals from another world will be sent here and I need you to help them to be together again. Two of them are what you may call leaders. Their names are Trionix Nova and Optimus Prime. Be prepared, young Hiccup. Your journey through this world is merely the beginning, chosen one."

Hiccup's dream end;

"Wait! Hold up!" Snotlout shouted as everyone turned to him.

"How can Useless get to be visited by a God of some sort and why does he gets to be the important one?" He questioned.

He was seething with envy at his cousin getting the good stuff. Hiccup shifted nervously in his seat while Emily was glaring daggers at Snotlout. Astrid was also glaring at Snotlout while a 20 year old man was raising an eyebrow at the burly teen.

Before Snotlout could complain more, a dagger hit his helmet and caused him to yelp in surprise and shock while Emily looked to where the dagger came from and saw that her counterpart, Unicra, was also glaring daggers at him.

Everyone calmed down but were a little wary as the movie resumed.

Hiccup woke up with a gasp and looked around the room to find himself in his bedroom. He let out a small sigh and looked up at the skylight of his room.

Primus? Cybertronians? Primes? Allspark? So much was going through his mind that he didn't notice that he fell asleep again and didn't notice the symbol on his right hand.

The Autobots and Decepticons recognize that symbol. Emily's eyes widened at that. She remembered seeing that a couple of times.