HTTYP Part 15

At the nest, everyone is setting up catapults and spears as Stoick draws a diagram on the sand on what they will do.

"When we crack this mountain open, all hell is going to break loose." Stoick explained as they all look at the mountain.

"They're never gonna win this." Megatron said with a shake of his helm after Sophia released him from the chains.

"In my undies. Good thing I brought extras." Gobber joked as Spitelout just rolled his eyes while shaking his head.

"What is it with you and underwear?" Miko asked.

Before Gobber could start, Emily and Hiccup quickly yelled.

"Don't ask! Just don't ask!" They both exclaimed in fear.

"No matter how this ends, it ends today." Stoick said before raising his fist to give the signal.

He then closed his hand into a fist and catapults all started launching boulders on the side of the mountain. When the last rock hits the wall, it crumbled down and Stoick walked up to it. He looked into the darkness before signalling to launch a torch.

For those who knows what it was like to fight a war and finding the enemy lair, they just shook their heads, already knowing the outcome of their foolishness.

Some Vikings loaded the catapult with a flaming ball and it illuminated the cave and thousands of dragons were revealed. Stoick let out a war cry and charged right in swinging his hammer and all of the dragons all fly out in a frenzy.

"They're not even fighting back, you Vikings." Miko pointed out.

The Vikings followed suit but only to realize that the dragons weren't attacking and were just flying away.

A feeling of dread can be felt by Hiccup as he was practically squeezing the stuff toy that he has.

Toothless and Emily watched the dragons fly away and Toothless knows the reason as he let out a fearful warbled while Emily was able to get the gag off and watched them leave while Tailgate, Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus hid somewhere so they can help in case.

"Thank Primus they're okay." Arcee said in relief.

"Is that it?" Gobber asked while everyone just watched the dragons fly off.

"Oh yeah sure. They just practically flew off in fear. NOT BECAUSE OF YOU IDIOTS! I CAN PRACTICALLY SENSE THE FEAR IN THEM!" Revna exclaimed sarcastically.

"We've done it!" Spitelout cheered with everyone else.

While everyone was cheering at their easy victory, Stoick went to the entrance while surveying the dragons flying away and his village cheering. Had they done it? No, it was too easy. Something about the dragons flying away and not attacking was something strange and was telling him that something was wrong and that it was far from over.

"Every battle is far from over. That we know of." Optimus said as he sent a glance to Megatron who was giving him a similar glance.

He heard a faint roar from his ship and he looked over and could almost make out the Night Fury struggling and to get out of his bounds while staring at the mountain in fear with Emily struggling against her restraints.

"Everyone, this is far from over! You need to get out of there!" Emily yelled and hoping for them to hear and apparently only the chief seemed to hear her.

"She's right. This isn't over. Form your ranks! Hold together!" Stoick said before ordering loudly.

"Oh decide to finally listen? Fantastic when it's already too late." Vince grumbled.