HTTYP Part 6

After five minutes, everyone came back to their seats as Hiccup got some chocolate bar to munch on which he liked instantly. Optimus was delighted to see some Energon candies which he and Megatron almost took all of it much to the amusement of their teams and sparkmates. Guess the big guys have a big and major liking to those. Emily was munching on some rust sticks much to Hiccup's confusion.

Sophia got herself a bucket of popcorn and resumed the movie.

Both Hiccup and Emily returned back to the village but it was already raining heavily when they did and both were soaked to the bone. The two made their way to the Meade Hall where Gobber told them all to meet up. They entered just in time to hear Gobber ask what Astrid did wrong at the training arena earlier.

"You two are gonna catch a cold one of these days." The bluenette said while munching on some fish sticks.

"Alright. Where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?" Gobber asked the teens at the table.

"I mistimed my somersault dive. It was sloppy. It threw off my reverse tumble." Astrid said as she just poked her food.

This got her eye rolls from the twins and Emily who was squeezing the rainwater out of her hair.

"Yeah, we noticed." Ruffnut said sarcastically.

"No, no, you were great. That was so 'Astrid'." Snotlout said with praise as he tried to woo her but he only got a roll of Astrid's eyes at his attempt.

Astrid rolled her eyes as well while eating some stick snacks in a box that was called pocky and almost covered in pink coating called strawberry from what the pink hair highlighted girl suggested and it was delicious.

"She's right, you have to be tough on yourselves." Gobber said before he noticed the newcomers as Hiccup just grabbed the two plates of chicken leg available while Emily grabbed two cups of their drink.

But thanks to Snotlout who didn't let them sit with the others, they just went to a vacant table and sat there and across from each other. Hiccup just stared at his food solemnly while Emily just took small nibbles from her food.

"Not much in the mood for Snotface attitude if I'm being honest." Emily said as she bite on another rust stick.

"Where did Hiccup go wrong?" Gobber soon asked.

"Hey! Leave me out of it!" Hiccup snapped as he paused on eating his chocolate.

The idiotic twins answered and their answers just made him want to go back to the house and hide. Emily looked at him sympathetically while gesturing gently for him to eat at least a little bit of the food to which he did.

"Uh, he showed up?" Ruffnut answered but it just came out as a question as she snickered.

"He didn't get eaten." Tuffnut said with a smirk.

Astrid's answer just made him stop completely from eating his meal while Emily shot the twins a scolding look.

"He's never where he should be." Astrid said as Gobber nodded while smacking the twins on the head.

Emily sent them the same look as the twins just ignored it as they were eating some gummy worms as Astrid winced.

Emily shoots Astrid and the twins an angry look before her eyes soften as she looks at Hiccup.

"Something tells me they just don't like you that much." She muttered.

"Was it that obvious?" Snotlout asked smugly as the TFP teens just gave him a deadpan look.