HTTYP Part 4

Hiccup flinched at this and quickly held Emily's hand for comfort as Stoick was glaring heatedly at him.

"What did you do, boy?" He asked in a very ominous calm yet angry way.

This made Hiccup even more uncomfortable while hiding behind Emily who put herself in front of Hiccup to protect him as she was glaring daggers at Stoick.

"ANSWER ME, HICCUP! WHAT YOU JUST DID IS AN ACT OF TREASON! YOU COULD HAVE HAD EVERYTHING BUT INSTEAD YOU LET THE DAMN THING GO! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU, HICCUP?!" Stoick yelled.

Hiccup fumbled over his words but was too afraid to answer his father while the TFP characters watched in concern.

"Can you stop yelling and listen to what your son-" Emily started calmly but was cut off by the angry chief.

"I didn't ask you to talk, Winters! This is between me and Hiccup! Now move out of the way and let him answer me!" Stoick yelled but Emily wasn't budging.

She just glared ten times more as her eyes were glowing brightly as her battle protocols were going wild and wanting to protect Hiccup.

"He would answer if you stop yelling! Hiccup did what no Viking has ever done! You said dragon killing isn't who he is, right? Then what you just saw proves that you are right about one thing! He won't and, I mean WON'T, kill an innocent being who's more human than others!" Emily exclaimed angrily.

The atmosphere just became more and more intense as Stoick was glaring at Emily and Hiccup at the same time then he said something that shocked and rattled Hiccup to his core.

"You're not a Viking. You're not my son."

This shocked the heir and made Hiccup start crying softly and Emily's glare softened as she hugged the fragile boy close to her. The villagers just watched in stunned silence as Stoick just sat back down and refused to meet the shock gaze of his people. The teens just stared wide-eyed at what just happened. Hiccup continued to cry silently before Sophia appeared with a peeved look in her eyes.

"One moment everything is fine and dandy but now. It's not. Okay, everyone. Time to change seats." She said while she motioned for Toothless to come down from where he is.

The Night Fury didn't hesitate and quickly went to where the blonde and his rider was as Emily let Hiccup rest against the Night Fury who let out a concerned warble.

The TFP characters sat close to them with Team Prime sitting behind them. June felt tears rise in her eyes at seeing the teen break down. Raf was close to crying and ran to Emily and hugged her. She hugged Raf to comfort him. The others joined them and gave each other a group hug.

The Decepticons just glared at the chief for disowning the kid. Unicra had to put a calming hand on Megatron's servo to calm him down before she spoke up.

"For a chief, you just did something stupid and idiotic. Disowning your own flesh and blood after seeing him setting the dragon free is one of the qualities of a true Viking." She said coldly.

Sophia watched everything go down as the TFP kids decided to sit by Emily, Hiccup and Toothless with the bluenette joining them before playing the movie.

It took a while for Hiccup to wake up around the early afternoon and explaining to him that the dragon in front of him was a friend and that he doesn't hurt anyone, Hiccup and Emily just left the woods after Hiccup spent hours sketching Optimus in his dragon form eagerly and both were now heading to the Haddock household.

Stoick clenched his fists. He's going to have to slay that beast and get Hiccup some help. Emily just held Hiccup close since he doesn't want to feel unsafe.