HTTYP Part 10

The next day, Emily and Hiccup made sure to avoid the villagers that kept trying to swarm them when they were getting brunch since it seemed Stoick and the search party had returned. They were gliding above the island and Hiccup was enjoying the view as he looked towards Emily who seems to be enjoying the scenery while using the staff she has to hold onto Optimus' back while standing and the armor made of dragon scales shined in the sunlight.

"It will be a long way down from here if we're not careful." Emily said as she looked to the side of the ocean below.

Seeing the height made everyone nervous. Well, almost. The dragons all all looked at the screen with the desire to fly through the sky. Flying is what it feels like to be free.

Optimus smiled as he remembered the first time he soared through the sky after getting his upgraded form.

"I-I'm pretty terrified honestly. H-How are you so used to this kind of height?" Hiccup asked as he nervously looked to the side and below them and caused him to gulp.

"Well, if you fly through the sky to get to an enemy's fortress, it's a pretty awesome thing. Plus it's not that bad once you get used to it." Emily replied.

"Let's just say I'm used to this kind of height. Let's just get this test flight on the go." Emily said as she looked determined. Hiccup took a deep breath and nodded.

Stoick could see that Hiccup trusts Emily completely and it was clear how close they are since Hiccup seemed to calm down.

"Okay there, bud, we're gonna take this nice and slow." Hiccup told Toothless as Optimus positioned himself beside Toothless with Emily on his back.

"Man, I seriously want to try that one of these days." Miko said.

"Here we go. Here we go... position three, no, four." Hiccup muttered and switched the pedal to the position.

"What's with the paper?" Raf asked.

"It's my cheat sheet." Hiccup said sheepishly.

Toothless glance at his tail and saw that it was in the right position before facing forward with narrowed eyes. They made a perfect arc and both dragons made sure to steady their wings. Hiccup glanced back to the tail and took deep breaths as he turned to Emily who nodded and crouched slightly on Optimus' back who dived.

"Alright, it's go time, it's go time." Hiccup muttered and leaned on the saddle as Toothless dove after Optimus and Emily who started to level out.

Hiccup made sure he was almost flat against the saddle to make it more aerodynamic as the two dragons skimmed the water with their wings.

"Come on, buddy, come on, buddy!" Hiccup encouraged as the two dragons flew under a sea stack. Hiccup looked around in amazement by the sight.

The Vikings marvelled at the sight of being on a dragon's back and it was so amazing.

"Yes, it worked!" Hiccup cheered before he turned when he heard Emily whooped.

His eyes widened in shock when Optimus tossed her in the air where she did a backflip and landed back on his back.

That made everyone's jaw drop especially the team. Seeing both Primes having the time of their life was something to behold.

"And I thought Prime's don't party." Arcee said in amusement and amazement.

Hiccup steered Toothless to follow them but they hit a sea stack by accident.

"Sorry!" Hiccup apologized but they accidentally flew into another one.

"That was my fault." Hiccup said only for Toothless to hit him with his ear as if to say 'focus'.