HTTYP Part 5

The next day, both Hiccup and Emily were both awakened by Gobber and Emily almost knocked another of his teeth out by accident when he barged in while they were still sleeping.

That made Miko to burst out laughing as Gobber had an embarrassed look on his face.

"You should probably have just knock on the door, Gobber. I almost took your teeth out." Emily said.

So both he and Emily are heading to the Dragon Training Arena with their representative weapons while talking amongst themselves quietly.

"Can't believe you two are going through with this." Miko said.

"It's not like we both have a choice." Emily said begrudgingly.

They made it just in time and stood a little ways away from the other teens as Gobber soon lifted the gate of the arena to let them all in.

"Welcome to Dragon Training!" He cheerfully said as Astrid took a deep breath and went ahead with the rest following.

"Why do I feel like you two were walking into your own execution?" Raf asked curiously.

"Don't ask, Raf. Don't ask." Emily sigh as she was feeling uneasy as well.

"No turning back." Astrid said as she walked forwards.

Both Hiccup and Emily felt uneasy by the whole training and fighting against dragons but they have to if they want to get the whole day to be over with so they can find that Night Fury and meet up with Optimus.

Emily laugh sheepishly as Optimus gave her a questioning look. Miko snickered at the couples while Tai rolled his eyes in amusement at his girlfriend's personality.

They looked around the arena with the other teens talking excitedly about their first day in dragon training.

"I hope I get some serious burns!" Tuffnut said eagerly as his twin nodded in agreement.

"I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back." Ruffnut said with equal eagerness that she and her brother shared.

"Why would they want that?" Fowler asked in confusion.

"Because it's awesome!" The Thorston Twins yelled simultaneously before getting into a fight with one another.

Sophia rolled her eyes and quickly separated the two and resumed the movie.

"Yeah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it." Astrid said as they stopped in the middle of the ring as she had a determined and ready aura around herself.

"Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain. Love it." Hiccup sarcastically added as the teens turned towards him with annoyed looks in their eyes as Emily just stood beside Hiccup.

Ratchet gave the teens especially the trio on screen a strict look. That's not how you treat one of your species.

"Oh, great. Who let them in?" Tuffnut asked in annoyance before freezing as Emily directed a glare towards him.

"Let me check. Oh yeah, the chief did." The bluenette deadpan with a unamused look.

"You better watch what you say, Thorston. Or you'll end up with a broken nose like Snotlout here." Emily told him off as Snotlout gave her a glare.

"Ooh! I wanna see that happen!" Miko cheered as Bulkhead and Wheeljack turned to each other.

They're pretty much used to Miko's antics but it sometimes gets her in trouble along with the team.