𝟒𝟏 | 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬.

˗ˏ warnings ! *ೃ

if ur an anime only, this is ur warning! this chapter is (kinda) going past the newest episode, and is from chapter 132 of the manga. so if you don't read the manga or just haven't got caught up to that part yet (and haven't been spoiled yet by some miraculous stroke of luck), i'd advise not reading from this point on. 🫤

but if u don't care, go ahead! lol
(but some parts would be really confusing for you if you aren't caught up)

and this chapter is a long one 😵‍💫 grab a snack or sum y'all LMAO

What do you do when the whole world is being stomped to death, and you're not apart of that large majority? What do you do when your best friend is the one doing the stomping?

Armin figured there couldn't be any correct answer for that question, but he still felt that laying in the comfort of his cabin bed wasn't completely right either. He felt there was something selfish and wrong for sitting in a moment of quiet when there were people quite literally dying every second. At the hand of his own best friend at that.

To avoid the headache he could feel coming on, Armin tried to change the subject of his worrisome thoughts. He sat up in bed with a groan and began to unbutton the shirt sticking to his hot skin. He frowned in confusion when he peeled back the white fabric to reveal not only smooth and lean muscle, but not a scar in sight.

Earlier while you and the others hid out of sight, Armin and Connie tried to trick the Jeagerists into giving them the flying boat to avoid a fight. But Armin's plan of peace was brutally cut short by pieces of lead piercing his body from the barrel of a Jaegerist's gun. The goal to harm none had quickly tipped over into a massacre right before his very eyes.

Armin was shot at least four times close-range. Three in the chest and once in the face. But looking at his body now, it's like it never even happened. Guess he had being a Titan-shifter to thank for that. Sometimes he forgot he still possessed that ability, considering he used his Titan maybe a total of three times while the Warriors transformed every other day.