Chapter 44

~Saphira~
I was awoken be the click of the main entrance door.
My Wolf was on high alert as I slowly sat up, the blankets falling from around me.
I swung my feet off the side of the bed and got up.
I felt a growl raise up my throat as footsteps got closer to the door in front of me.
I backed away as several more footsteps ran down the hallway towards my door.
Thumps and groans were heard as my door flew open.
I gasped as I came face to face with the rogue that had taken me.
His eyes were dark black, his Wolf had taken over.
I backed up into the wall and shielded my stomach as he got closer.
I had no idea what was going on.
Just as he was about to close the distance he was thrown half way across the room and landed against the wall in a heap on the floor.
I looked in front of me to see Trevor. He was smiling and breathing heavily.
"Come on before Ashton has a heart attack. " he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.
"Hello to you too. " I said shaking my head. I thought he would've hugged me or something.
An we neared the main entrance I heard a menacing growl come from the room I was just in.
"That's our queue." Trevor said as he threw the door open before spamming it shut and casting a charm on it.
I scanned the area looking for Ashton and my heart swelled when I saw him nervously pacing along the shoreline. He had a limp which made me curious as to why he hadn't came in to get me.
I couldn't think about it any longer as Trevor pulled me into a hug.
I hugged him back and smiled against his shoulder.
"Ashton couldn't come inside, only half breeds could." Trevor said as we pulled apart.
Only half breeds?
Who would've thought of that?
I nodded as I turned to find Ashton had stopped pacing to stare at me.
I felt my cheeks turn a shade of rose as Trevor smiled and jogged over to the shoreline, where a small motorboat floated.
I'm gonna have hell trying to get in that.
I shook those thoughts away as Ashton walked towards me.
I found my feet moving as well and when we were only a foot apart I threw myself into his arms.
I smiled I'm content as his arms wrapped themselves around me, careful around my stomach.
"I missed you." he breathed out.
My heart jumped in my chest at this.
"I was only gone a day. " I replied as we pulled apart.
"I miss you when we're apart total." he said as he pulled my chin towards him.
I smiled as our lips met.
Ashton had found me, maybe this time everything would turn out okay.
****
6 years later
"Mommy?" I lifted my head up as my six year old daughter, Crystal came around the corner and into the kitchen.
"Yes, love?" I asked as I finished putting the chicken into the oven.
I had took several cooking classes and baking chicken correctly still took effort.
"Daddy said Clayton was going to be alpha when he got big, how come I can't be alpha? " Crystal pouted as she climbed onto a stool.
"Clayton is only 4, he has a ways to go. And you can't be alpha because a boy has to be alpha." I replied wiping my hands on a towel.
"That's not fair. " Crystal said laying her chin on the counter top.
"Life isn't always fair to us." I replied as I walked up next to her.
"But don't worry honey, you're mate will be of high rank, maybe you'll be a Luna." I said, which made her smile and nod her head.
"Mate? Yea, no. " Ashton said from the doorway. I rolled my eyes as he sat Clayton down.
"Mommy! " Clayton exclaimed as he ran towards me.
I bent down and picked him up.
Clayton was a spitting image of Ashton, with light brown hair and matching hazel eyes.
Crystal favored me with light brown hair and green eyes.
"Daddy pick me up." Crystal said raising her hands up in the air.
Ashton chuckled as he made his way towards Crystal.
He picked her up and walked towards me.
"I love you. " he said as he pecked my lips.
"I love you too. " I replied.
Clayton kissed me on the cheek.
"I love you too mommy. " he said.
I laughed as I kissed his forehead.
"I love you more. " I replied.
"And I love you too my little Crystal." I said kissing her on the cheek.
"Yes and daddy loves all of y'all." Ashton said kissing Crystal and pinching Clayton's cheek.
Everything was okay.
Everything was great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the last chapter of A Werewolf Thing! Very sad that it ended but I'm happy too, is that weird?

Anyways vote it up, yea?

Vote

Comment

Become A Fan!!