Chapter 17

~Saphira~

  It had been three days since I had gotten back from my little adventure.

  I was to become Luna and Ashton was to become the alpha in a week from today.

  I wasn't sure I was ready to be a leader of a pack. I wonder how Ashton felt about it.

  I was currently in the living room reading Fifty Shades Of Gray.

  I didn't even know how this book cane to be in my father's collection but it was one I hadn't read yet.

  It was rather dirty, if I say so myself.

  I sighed as I closed the book half way through it and decided that was enough maturity for me for the next ten years.

  I put the book back on the shelf and walked towards the stairs.

  "Saphira, I need to talk to you." my father said from behind me. I swiveled around on my heels to face him.

  "Yea?" I asked. My dad looked at me and sighed before running his hand through his thinning hair. Trevor and him both had a habit if doing that when they were nervous.

  "Dad?" I asked taking a step towards him.

  "Your aunt." he replied.

  I instantly knew he was talking about my mother's sister, Rose.

  "What about her?" I asked taking another step towards him.

  "She has requested for you and Trevor to visit her immediately, she says it's important." he replied. My brows furrowed in confusion.

  She wanted us to visit? I wonder what is so important.

  "Visit her? All three of us?" I questioned raising my brow. My aunt and my father weren't exactly on speaking terms. They had a fall out when my mother died.

  "No, not me, just you and Trevor, and your mates if you wish to bring them." he said. I sighed and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

  "Aunt Rose lives in Rome." I said. How would we get there?

  "She already mailed the plane tickets." he said holding up four plane tickets.

  "I told her the both of you had already found your mates so she sent two extra in case you were to bring them along." he said.

  I sighed as I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

  I hadn't spoken to my aunt Rose in over five years and now she all of a sudden wants us to visit.

  What's up with that?

  And it the visit had to be soon since the ceremony was in a week.

  "You're going to have to go." my dad said stretching out the tickets towards me.

  I sighed in defeat as I took them and stared down at them.

  First class, fancy.

  "I already told Trevor, if you want to bring along Ashton, make your plans now because your flight leaves tomorrow morning at ten thirty in the morning." he said.

  My mouth dropped open at this. I quickly scanned the tickets and it was true.

  Well damn.

  I huffed out an annoyed breath and ran upstairs. I quickly stashed the tickets in my nightstand drawer and ran downstairs and out the door.

  I phased into my wolf and made my way to the pack house so I could talk to Ashton about all of this.

  I hope he says he'll go with me, because I honestly don't know how I would get through that without him.

  I phased back into my human form and headed towards the entrance.

  I opened the door and walked inside, not hesitating to walk upstairs to Ashton's room.

  I knocked and waited less then a second before the door flew open.

  "Hey." Ashton said smiling. I smiled back and replied with a 'hey' before walking inside.

  "Want to go to Rome?" I asked offering a small smile.

  Ashton turned to me with a slightly lost look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! How did you all like that chapter?

Coolness you guys are awesome.

Oh and I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a wild penguin on the loose named Carl, and he is known for stealing so watch your backs.

Love ya, don't forget to...

Vote, Comment, And Become A Fan!!