Chapter 25

~Saphira~

  "Are you ready?" I heard Ashton ask.

  We had been home for five days and it was the night of the Luna and alpha ceremony. I was way more nervous then I had thought I would be.

  I mean Luna.

  Luna.

  I would be responsible for a pack, I'm just happy I wouldn't be doing that task alone.

  "Totally." I breathed out with a smile.

  "Okay let's go, and by the way you look gorgeous." he said linking his arm with mine.

  Ella, Carmen and even Amanda had helped me get ready. It turns out it was a pretty good bonding experience. Who would've thought deciding which foot killer would go best with my dress would have been a bonding experience?

  Anyways I was wearing a red satin dress. It was an off the shoulder gown. Several diamonds trailed down my one shoulder that was covered by my gown sideways to disappear behind my side and trail down to the end of my dress.

  My hair was pinned up in an elegant sort of bun with curled strands of my brown hair framing my face.

  Ashton was rather handsome as well.

  He was wearing a black suit with a poorly tied neck tie. I suppose he tried to tie it himself.

  "Wait." I said stopping him. He looked down at me with a fearful expression.

  "Your tie, it's horrid." I said smiling as I walked in front of him.

  I reached up and properly tied his tie while making sure it was straight.

  The whole time I was fixing his tie Ashton was staring intently at me.

  "Okay done." I said clapping my hands together. I grabbed his hand and walked with him towards the podium in the backyard.

  I took several deep breaths as we made our way towards Ashton's dad, the soon to be former alpha.

  As we walked past everyone I tried my best not to freak out, phase and charge into the woods.

I didn't think being announced Luna would be this nerve wrecking.

  We made our way onto the makeshift stage.

  Everyone was there.

  Simon and Amanda were next to Trevor and Carmen. Austin was near the food, of course, and my dad was near the back. I made eye contact with him and he gave me a small smile. Pride was written on his face.

  Ella and Elliot were holding hands smiling at me, Noah and Vine both smiled at us as well. Vine and his mate Stella were totally adorable. Stella was a little bit shorter then Vine and they had this cute little height thing going on.

  I mad eye contact with Trevor, who smiled hugely at me and gave me two thumbs up.

  I silently thanked him.

  "Today we will have a new alpha and Luna!" David boomed across the large crowd. The pride was evident in his voice.

  The crowd erupted in cheers and wolf whistles.

  "Today, Ashton Smith, will become alpha of this pack and his mate Saphira Richards, will join him as Luna!" David continued. I almost had to cover my eyes from the loud outbursts of cheers.

  I looked at Ashton. As our eyes met I knew I would be all right. If he was next to me I knew I could be a good Luna.

  Two things I was fairly certain about were, one I would be fine as Luna and two, I was undeniably, unconditionally, and dangerously in love with Ashton Smith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I updated!
  Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is reading my story and voting for it, I love y'all!
Anyway...
Vote, Comment, And become a fan!!