Chapter 33

~Saphira~

  "When vampires haven't matured they are called newlings. When a vampire is a newling they can do a lot more stuff, and can also be killed since they aren't yet immortal."

  I listened intently as Amanda explained vampires to me.

  "The only time a vampire can have a kid is before they mature. People always say that vampires don't sleep and that they can't go in the sunlight. That's only partly true." I stuffed another chip into my mouth as I listened.

  "A vampire can sleep but only until they mature."

  "Sounds like maturity sucks ass." I said.

  Amanda looked down at the table through her lashes and sighed.

  "It has its disadvantages." She said with a small smile.

  "Continue." I said trying to lighten the mood.

  "Okay, so after a vampire matures they are stronger, more confident and most say they are better version of themselves." Amanda said.

  I nodded.

  "In the vampire society there are a group of elders known as the council. The council ensures our safety and the safety of humans in an area occupied by my kind. The council makes sure our secret stays a secret. The vampires that make up the council are very powerful and strong."

  "They have a lot more ability's than average vampires. They even have the ability to erase people's minds, comes in handy when you have to keep a secret as big as the existence of vampires." Amanda said.

  "Woah." I replied as I crompled up the now empty bag of chips.

  "Saphira, if I tell you something will you promise not to freak out." Amanda asked looking into my eyes.

  " I'm a werewolf, you'd have to say something super creepy to freak me out." I replied smiling.

  "There's this prophecy I want to tell you about." Amanda said. I nodded.

  A prophecy? Interesting.

  "Yea." Amanxa said smiling.

  "Okay let's hear it." I said.

  "Prophecy has it that a war will happen on the night when the sun is black and stars are crossing the sky. It is said that the war will be between vampires and werewolves. The war is destined to decide which race will become the dominant speices."

  "Prophecy says that two hybrids of the same origin will lead the winning side." Amanda said.

  I furrowed my brows in thought.

  A war ? Two hybrids of the sane origin? When the sun is black and stars are crossing the sky's?

  What did all that mean?

  "Okay so some prophecy is suppose to freak me out?" I asked.

Amanda looked at me hesitantly before continuing.

  "No the fact that I think the two hybrids are you and Trevor should freak you out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote
Comment
And Become A Fan!! ♥♥