Chapter 10

~Saphira~

  Tomorrow?

  As in the day after today?

  I was just getting used to the idea of me and Ashton being more then what we used to be, which wasn't much but still.

  We were currently still inside Ashton's room.

  I looked up and locked eyes with a very nervous looking Ashton. I should be the one looking nervous not him.

  I wasn't sure if I was quite ready for that part of the mating phase yet.

  What if he wanted a girl with more experience? A girl who knew what they were doing?

  "Are you okay with that?" he nervously asked.

  "Yea of course." I said meeting his eye.

  A part of me wasn't ready for this kind of commitment, but the other part knew that there wasn't enough time left to stress about it.

  "Are you sure." he asked raising his eyebrows as he studied me for any sign of uncertainty.

  "Yes, I'm sure." I said cracking a smile up at him.

  He quietly sighed in relief but still kept this guarded look as if expecting me to just run away screaming or something.

  I mentally sighed as I realized I would have to tell my father about this, if the alpha hadn't already.

  I wasn't quite sure if I should tell my father about the whole rejection scenario. Even though my dad wasn't involved in my life when it came to things such as boys, he was pretty protective when it came to things such as his only daughter.

  "I have to tell my dad." I said looking up at Ashton once more.

  He hasn't asked me to elaborate because he obviously knew what I had to tell my father. I turned and started towards the door.

  I was stopped as Ashton gently grabbed hold of my upper arm causing tingles to erupt throughout my arm and steadily spread.

  I didn't have time to object, even though I had no intention of objection, as Ashton pulled me into another one of his treacherous, yet never deceiving kisses.

  I leaned into him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging lightly on his hair, as I pulled him down closer to me.

  I heard him let out a growl as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against him.

  I had kissed other boys before but none of them had ever felt this right, this good.

  I heard him growl as I pulled away suddenly remembering what it was I had to do.

  I gave him one last peck as I turned and walked out of his room. I walked down the stairs and back towards the dining room, where I had last seen my father and brother.

  I arrived to see my dad talking to a pack member. I scanned the room and saw that Trevor was talking to the same Hispanic girl I had seen him with in the cafeteria.

  I changed direction and headed towards Trevor, deciding it was about time I met Trevor's mate.

  "Hey bro how you doing?" I said as I slung my arm over his shoulder intruding on what seemed like a conversation.

  He glared down at me as he picked up my small wrist with his seemingly much bigger hand and threw it off his shoulder.

  "What do you want?" he sneered. I looked up at him confused. Why was he all of a sudden acting like a total douche?